Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) (9434 Views)

Why Has Estharfabian Been Missing? / Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry / NPC» Mrsphyno Vs Prettyhausagirl & Harbosede02 Vs Estharfabian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by DikSin(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecided

I don't care who you are
Where you're from or what you do
So long as you have 2 (fat) booby on ur chest with a pinky hole down there... Bring it on, bring it on... Are you ready? Are you ready?? cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by misspicy(f): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
ha hagrin;DSadly, he won't be coming....cry

His phone got damaged...cry
maybe you could tell him to go to the cafe...

besides i don't think you need help dealing with a troll though...you are one hell of a strong lady...gosh i love your humour grin

1 Like

Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by misspicy(f): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
Boo? shocked
yes tongue...shez taken don't think of PMing her tongue

am just joking grin
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by AfroKnight: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2015
Another false accusation. I think you've worked hard enough for a lengthy ban.

2 Likes

Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2015
Smh
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by taiocol: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Just Passing
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by naijaboiy: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

yes tongue...shez taken don't think of PMing her tongue

am just joking grin
Pm?

Lol,,you downgrade me too much. smiley
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by misspicy(f): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
Pm?
Lol,,you downgrade me too much. smiley
like seriously....am just joking grin
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

maybe you could tell him to go to the cafe...

besides i don't think you need help dealing with a troll though...you are one hell of a strong lady...gosh i love your humour grin
gringrinLoL...Nah! It's not worth it...

My Humor??tongue Thanks hun...wink
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by naijaboiy: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

like seriously....am just joking grin
I get cheesy

So what's the latest?

Who is exposing you this time? cheesy
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Cutehector(m): 10:28am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Boo? shocked
lwkmd.. ma guy don shock..
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by misspicy(f): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

I get cheesy

So what's the latest?

Who is exposing you this time? cheesy
alot of peeps bruh...ranging from stfudude,awon werey crew and that thesonofdavid/kram waheva........ grin and even monikers i don't recognise and those that are yet to come out as my exposers....gosh am a nairaland celebrity grin...
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided wow.
the clown ought to be hanged , huh? or I can lend you My gun.
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by obiorathesubtle: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

the clown ought to be hanged , huh? or I can lend you My gun.
Lol. Naaah, smiley tres bien. c'est bon.

How are you doing?
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by naijaboiy: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

alot of peeps bruh...ranging from stfudude,awon werey crew and that thesonofdavid/kram waheva........ grin and even monikers i don't recognise and those that are yet to come out as my exposers....gosh am a nairaland celebrity grin...
Awon werey crew?

No I don't think they have got anything to do with this.

Lol...take it easy sha,before them find you come house. cheesy
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by naijaboiy: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Cutehector:
lwkmd.. ma guy don shock..
You be the boo abi? wink
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol. Naaah, smiley tres bien. c'est bon.

How are you doing?
I missed French class couple of times. how Am I doing? okay I've been doing lot of evil deeds.
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by misspicy(f): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Awon werey crew?

No I don't think they have got anything to do with this.

Lol...take it easy sha,before them find you come house. cheesy
some of the awon werey i think...

house shocked,i guess i should be scared now
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by naijaboiy: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

some of the awon werey i think...

house shocked,i guess i should be scared now
It happens o! cheesy

Talking from experience tongue
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by obiorathesubtle: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

I missed French class couple of times. how Am I doing? okay I've been doing lot of evil deeds.
haha. Evil deeds? But you're a kind sponge, you don't do evil?! Aren't you supposed to be at the krusty crab right now?
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
haha. Evil deeds? But you're a kind sponge, you don't do evil?! Aren't you supposed to be at the krusty crab right now?
you're the first person that said Am kind since morning. yeah right I don't do evils. just joking.
nah Am on vacation.
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by obiorathesubtle: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

you're the first person that said Am kind since morning. yeah right I don't do evils. just joking.
nah Am on vacation.
hehe. You don't sound harmful + you can cook for a whole day. So. You're theoretically kind
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by misspicy(f): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

It happens o! cheesy

Talking from experience tongue
what shocked you mean someone will stalk me on nairaland and still stalk me to my house again maybe to hurt me?
i think i will just run for my life,please oooo help me tell them am just a trouble shooter am a softy deep down and am d gentlest girl off nairaland...please please beg on my behve

***crying*** crycrycry
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
hehe. You don't sound harmful + you can cook for a whole day. So. You're theoretically kind
lol, willingly I agree. actually laughing here, darven sina asa gi buzikwa nwoke... hahaha
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by naijaboiy: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

what shocked you mean someone will stalk me on nairaland and still stalk me to my house again maybe to hurt me?
i think i will just run for my life,please oooo help me tell them am just a trouble shooter am a softy deep down and am d gentlest girl off nairaland...please please beg on my behve

***crying*** crycrycry
gringringringrin
Scaredy chicken grin

I think anybody who does that is just a psychotic nuisance.

Just make sure you don't say too much about your private life especially in your posts because that's where they make their stories from. Even if it's a lie.
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Margauxluv(f): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2015
Ok undecided
Weldone
angry don't tryna disturb us tomorrow morning with anoda post apologising to her,calling for her reply and all dah.
Smh
Pathetic

Go get occupied.
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by misspicy(f): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringringringrin
Scaredy chicken grin

I think anybody who does that is just a psychotic nuisance.

Just make sure you don't say too much about your private life especially in your posts because that's where they make their stories from. Even if it's a lie.
now am so scared and afraid and all the rest...(i got to deactivate)...i see nairalanders as a figment my imagination,i don't expect to see them in my real life, more reason why i wear a total different personality online.....now they are coming for me, am afraid crycrycrycry
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by obiorathesubtle: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

lol, willingly I agree. actually laughing here, darven sina asa gi buzikwa nwoke... hahaha
lipsrsealed beko kwa! Ekwela ka the girl nu this thing. O wughi asa m o. Beko! O bu ya na Hector na eme ihe

But gi ma na ihe darven kwuru bu asi grin o dighi possible
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by naijaboiy: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

now am so scared and afraid and all the rest...(i got to deactivate)...i see nairalanders as a figment my imagination,i don't expect to see them in my real life, more reason why i wear a total different personality online.....now they are coming for me, am afraid crycrycrycry

Lol you are kidding right?
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed beko kwa! Ekwela ka the girl nu this thing. O wughi asa m o. Beko! O bu ya na Hector na eme ihe
lol, hahahahahhahhhahaha .egwu ana-atu gi?
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by misspicy(f): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol you are kidding right?
seriously am not kidding am a very chicken hearted human being really.....cry embarassed

enuf damage as been done i think i should leave if they are gonna stalk me to my house,i hate stalkers
Re: Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) by obiorathesubtle: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

lol, hahahahahhahhhahaha .egwu ana-atu gi?
undecided mbanu! Agu di ka m?? Egwu a naghi atu m o! Mmu justuu wepu aka na ihe gbasara the okpeke grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Driving Lesson Became A Sex Galore / Free Gmail Invites / SAFARIGIRL: The Tell-all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.