Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (179072 Views)

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by EFGH: 1:46pm On May 04, 2017
Deeni131:

Oh yeah, I had problem with charging port but is over now. I went to their customers Centre and they changed it for me for free. Since then my phone charges normally.
m

Plz how much did it cost you to fix the charging port of your s plus?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by LeeCodeman: 2:42pm On May 04, 2017
I have a 3-month old Gold Gionee M5 available for sale. All the accessories are complete. I will also include the 32GB memory card I bought for N8,000 last week for you. It's in very good condition. The pouch, casing, earpiece etc. Everything is in great shape. I never comot nylon from the charger sef. And yes, I am in Lagos.

Price: 70k (Negotiable)
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Deeni131: 3:11pm On May 04, 2017
EFGH:
m

Plz how much did it cost you to fix the charging port of your s plus?

Cos of my warranty it was free. But now they refused to repair my screen that flicks
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by wheezyoung(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2017
DanielsParker:

Do you know of anyone that wants to sell his/her S plus
got ond for sale.. 40k
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by emeraldlife: 3:45pm On May 04, 2017
Abang52:
for those complaining about Gionee S plus charging issues you can as well get an adapter which will enable you charge with any other Gionee mobile charger meanwhile I have a clean Gionee S plus for sale, for those in Anambra who are INTRESTED send me a mes
sage on my profile

How much would it fly? Am in anambra. Whatsapp me on zero eight zero three three three seven seven nine four one
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Deeni131: 3:41pm On May 05, 2017
emeraldlife:

How much would it fly? Am in anambra. Whatsapp me on zero eight zero three three three seven seven nine four one

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by enoch273: 11:39pm On May 05, 2017
Checkout my in depth software review on the tecno camon CX, click link below for full info..

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/in-depth-software-review-of-tecno-camon.html
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by johbravo: 8:29am On May 09, 2017
My gionee splus will just trip off and on then start app optimization.. Pls what's wrong ! Any help
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by tellsblinks(m): 2:35pm On May 19, 2017
Deeni131:

Cos of my warranty it was free. But now they refused to repair my screen that flicks

Same thing happend to me. Pls what did you do next
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Deeni131: 2:34am On May 24, 2017
tellsblinks:

Same thing happend to me. Pls what did you do next

I'm just using it like that and im gonna make sure that my next phone isn't gionee. they are mess.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by MrChilaka(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2017
Youcharia:

how much?

Hi Youcharia concerning your electric machine need see link below. Do pardon my posting here, the request for an electric machine you made could not be quoted or responded to

https://www.nairaland.com/3816299/brother-cs6000i-60-stitch-computerized-sewing#57012464

See refereed request below.

cc Youcharia

NB: Thread owner please no VEX...

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 31, 2017
MrChilaka:

Hi Youcharia concerning your electric machine need see link below. Do pardon my posting here, the request for an electric machine you made could not be quoted or responded to

https://www.nairaland.com/3816299/brother-cs6000i-60-stitch-computerized-sewing#57012464

See refereed request below.

cc Youcharia

NB: Thread owner please no VEX...
I never said anything about an "electric" machine

thanks all d same..
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by grudges: 9:59pm On May 31, 2017
I took my s plus to a reputable engineer nd told me dat He can fix my phone dat flickers, so I dont know if their is any one with the same problem that tried to fix the phone by repairing the screen nd it works. Now the screen is expensive #23,000, which is even more better to sell the phone and add cash to buy new one.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by MrChilaka(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2017
Youcharia:

I never said anything about an "electric" machine

thanks all d same..

grin You welcome
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by udysweet(f): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2017
grudges:
I took my s plus to a reputable engineer nd told me dat He can fix my phone dat flickers, so I dont know if their is any one with the same problem that tried to fix the phone by repairing the screen nd it works. Now the screen is expensive #23,000, which is even more better to sell the phone and add cash to buy new one.
My dear I came to read up on the issue with my phone and saw this. It's the same problem I have. My brother was saying that I shd try to reset it first that it could stop. It's getting serious with mine. Screen flickers and one half is bright and the other half dark. I don't have money to buy a new phone mbok and I'm even bothered that when I reset it to access my details would be a bit difficult, as per passwords and all. Please who else having same or has had same issues and resolved it should epp mi tori Olohun
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Deeni131: 1:11am On Jun 10, 2017
udysweet:

My dear I came to read up on the issue with my phone and saw this. It's the same problem I have. My brother was saying that I shd try to reset it first that it could stop. It's getting serious with mine. Screen flickers and one half is bright and the other half dark. I don't have money to buy a new phone mbok and I'm even bothered that when I reset it to access my details would be a bit difficult, as per passwords and all. Please who else having same or has had same issues and resolved it should epp mi tori Olohun

increase the brightness n see
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Samsteph3k(m): 6:15am On Jun 10, 2017
please somebody help!
I formatted my phone this morning and found out that all my videos, audios, pics, documents have gone. please any idea on how to recover these data?
please
Gionee m5 mini
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by udysweet(f): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2017
Deeni131:

increase the brightness n see
ddnt work dear. Sometimes it's difficult to open the screen. Have to press the power button several times before the screen will open. This affects my receiving and making calls too. As I'll typing this, upper half is darker than lower half and it's still flickering. Then when I close the screen, flickering becomes like yellow or orange color cry
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by udysweet(f): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2017
ugreat:

Same with mine-Its flickering screen. I took mine to Gionee Center Computer villa on Saturday and have picked it up yesterday. Mine was still under warranty so was free of charge. Working perfectly now
just saw this. Did dey flash the phone?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by ugreat(m): 7:53am On Jun 14, 2017
udysweet:
just saw this. Did dey flash the phone?
I don't know what they did. I just dropped the phone and when they finished fixing it,they called me to come pick it
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by sapphire23(f): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
udysweet:
ddnt work dear. Sometimes it's difficult to open the screen. Have to press the power button several times before the screen will open. This affects my receiving and making calls too. As I'll typing this, upper half is darker than lower half and it's still flickering. Then when I close the screen, flickering becomes like yellow or orange color cry

Exactly the
same thing happened to my phone. I had to press the power button a million times before the screen comes on and also had to deal will the flickering screen.
Took it to the gionee service center and it has been repaired. Working perfectly now.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Joered63: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmmmmm, I'm having the same problem with my m5, I went to gionee office here in Abuja but the guy there told me I have to change the screen which is quite expensive.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Goodnuel: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
I have a clean splus for sale...

price:#35(slightly negotiable)

whatsapp for pictures... 08067239994.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by henrixx(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Joered63:
Hmmmmmm, I'm having the same problem with my m5, I went to gionee office here in Abuja but the guy there told me I have to change the screen which is quite expensive.
sorry how much was the cost of changing the screen
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Deeni131: 12:11am On Jun 19, 2017
udysweet:

Thats exactly what has been happening to me. I think the only solution is to change the screen which, perhaps can cost over 20k. I really regretted buying this phone.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by wheezyoung(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2017
Gionee splus for sale
Gold coloured
Neat
Going with original type c cable
Price: 35k

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by wheezyoung(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2017
Deeni131:

Thats exactly what has been happening to me. I think the only solution is to change the screen which, perhaps can cost over 20k. I really regretted buying this phone.
i realy don't understand this flickering ish tho,mine doesn't flicker at all...but changing the screen might fix it tho
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Deeni131: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
wheezyoung:
i realy don't understand this flickering ish tho,mine doesn't flicker at all...but changing the screen might fix it tho

Yeah many ppl r lucky, using their splus without any issue.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by maddie12345: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2017
callydon:
@jayauthentic, is ur marshmallow deducting money via SMS on ur phone?
cos mine has deducted like #50 three times from my line since yesterday.
Thanks
after updating, did you have the imei issue again?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by maddie12345: 11:50am On Jun 26, 2017
callydon:
FINALLY...
I av gotten d IMEI number to be flashed to d phone.
Abeg make una help me thank neeyah212 cos she was d one dt put me through on what to do.
@neeyah212, thanks soooooooooooooooo much.
Wish I cud buy u a drink.
Thanks all d same.
Now make I go upgrade Marsmallow.
imei is still intact?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
My sPlus fell on the floor and the screen went blind...
I'm currently in abj.. Plz who knows where Gionee center is in abj so I can fix it and how much will it cost? ?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Joered63:
Plz where in Abuja is their office located at??

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) / Do U Have An Etisalat Line? Get 100mb Now / Tecno M5 discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.