Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (179039 Views)

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
homesteady:
The battery is really really cool
It lasts very long, I only charge my phone once a day - in the night, and I'm a very heavy user of my phone!

My battery also charges fast, I also read some reviews of the charging issues, but I was surprised that my phone charged very fast - 2hours.
plz let's just say d truth here.
D phone is nice yeah, BUT d battery isn't like anything u jst said above. for an average user, d phone will last a day. But once u play games on d phone n browse will 3g, d battery will go on exile.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Lordabas: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
callydon:

D phone is nice yeah, BUT d battery isn't like anything u jst said above. for an average user, d phone will last a day. But once u play games on d phone n browse will 3g, d battery will go on exile.
Thanks
true talk. Just noticed same
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lordabas:
true talk. Just noticed same
Thanks for being honest.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
callydon:

Thanks
thanks for honest review,
The phone isn't expected to have good battery backup but it can be better, because of Octa-core processor, 5.5inch screen and 3150mah battery capacity
i won't acknowledge any false comments about the battery backup, I've never use S plus though, but am talking from experience.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Xxpress(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
NewsongBeauty:
The camera isn't as nice as they hype it on here,i think most of the comments are from their agents.
Am not a gionee agent but I took a pix with my front Camera which is 5mp and also too a pix with tecno w4 back Camera which is 8mp at the same location, at the same time, my splus front Camera beat the w4 8mp back Camera hands down.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Khemhyte(f): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
Where the pix
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by selfdefence: 12:33am On Jun 03, 2016
How can I boost my gionee phone's battery?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 7:12am On Jun 06, 2016
Gionee S plus f for sale. just one week old and still in very neat condition. price: 40K Reason for selling, i need money to go back to school. location: Abuja
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Bosun13: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2016
please o can somebody help me how to root dis monster o....... and d charger type is not available every whr pls whr To get it
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by enoch273: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2016
Wow! Finally it's here, OGInstagram plus with lots of features that allows you to download pictures and videos from Instagram directly without a third party app, click the link below to download and enjoy the new user interface

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/06/oginstagram-plus-v820-modapk-download.html?m=1
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by duroisstunting: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
callydon:
duroisstunting
adeolageorge
thetrendingdiva
allthingswilson
All d above accounts registered on NairaLand on 03 May, and jst stormed this thread same day on were all hyping d phone ONLY for me to get d phone today n notice that ALL they were saying was all FALSE.
Also all d above accounts were last seen online on 20th May, meaning they are being operated by one person.
U people shud av a little conscience n stop deceiving ur fellow human beings.
Another set of accounts was also opened on 12th April also to hype d phone.
Please d REAL people using this phone shud come online lets tackle d issues on this phone together.
THANKS
@ callydon, obviously you are a tracker, am a different person and all the accounts you mentioned are not created by me, i came on nairaland because a friend told me about this place and if you did your investigation very well , u will see that i talk based on my use. so next time, find out well before you start calling names.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by duroisstunting: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
benjeeade:

thanks for honest review,
The phone isn't expected to have good battery backup but it can be better, because of Octa-core processor, 5.5inch screen and 3150mah battery capacity
i won't acknowledge any false comments about the battery backup, I've never use S plus though, but am talking from experience.
really, well i noticed that over time the battery duration drops but am still enjoying the phone.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by duroisstunting: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bosun13:
please o can somebody help me how to root dis monster o....... and d charger type is not available every whr pls whr To get it
if you are based in lagos, there is a a gionee stand at the second slot at ikeja, u should be able to get the charger there. About the rooting, am not a fan of it.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by duroisstunting: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
enoch273:
Wow! Finally it's here, OGInstagram plus with lots of features that allows you to download pictures and videos from Instagram directly without a third party app, click the link below to download and enjoy the new user interface

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/06/oginstagram-plus-v820-modapk-download.html?m=1
thanks, i will check it out.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by duroisstunting: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
callydon:

Thanks
like you said once you play games and browse with 3g, then the battery will go on exile, your usage is the main thing.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by duroisstunting: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
callydon:
plz whats d current price of this phone? and does it av any issues i shud be aware of, cos i am on my way to go n get it now.
Please someone shud reply me as soon as possible.
Thanks
the price is from 45 k upwards, as for problems personally i have not experienced any yet.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by duroisstunting: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
ebab:

If the camera is not good enough, pls get a canon camera.... Thank you
the camera is cool, maybe there is something wrong with the phone. see a picture i took with my phone.

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by duroisstunting: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
selfdefence:
How can I boost my gionee phone's battery?
boost ? what is that all about?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by duroisstunting: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
callydon:

Thanks for being honest.
i still maintain that the use of the phone depends on the user.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by duroisstunting: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
hawksford:

Please, help send contact address of the office
along medical road , slot ikeja
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
duroisstunting:
@ callydon, obviously you are a tracker, am a different person and all the accounts you mentioned are not created by me, i came on nairaland because a friend told me about this place and if you did your investigation very well , u will see that i talk based on my use. so next time, find out well before you start calling names.
na wa o, some people are basically jobless
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
benjeeade:

can you just explain wat has happened or you aren't satisfy with the phone?
your honest review will definitely help others
yes oga that is calling me out, mention your own review angry
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
adoptop70:

What is the issue you are talking about
oga, am deceiving you abi, what did i say, you just wake up and talk... am waiting for your response o.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
callydon:
duroisstunting
adeolageorge
thetrendingdiva
allthingswilson
All d above accounts registered on NairaLand on 03 May, and jst stormed this thread same day on were all hyping d phone ONLY for me to get d phone today n notice that ALL they were saying was all FALSE.
Also all d above accounts were last seen online on 20th May, meaning they are being operated by one person.
U people shud av a little conscience n stop deceiving ur fellow human beings.
Another set of accounts was also opened on 12th April also to hype d phone.
Please d REAL people using this phone shud come online lets tackle d issues on this phone together.
THANKS
so all these accounts were created by one person *in your words* that shows how much time you have. so what is my name o ? angry
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Xxpress:
Am not a gionee agent but I took a pix with my front Camera which is 5mp and also too a pix with tecno w4 back Camera which is 8mp at the same location, at the same time, my splus front Camera beat the w4 8mp back Camera hands down.
the camera is very sharp. the s plus camera quality is dope.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
enoch273:

i always download directly and have no issues.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
homesteady:
Got mine on Wednesday, it has been a lovely experience, a very lovely one!
The camera picture quality is on point, the phone is aesthetically excellent!

The only problem I have with the phone is the keyboard, I'm so used to my Samsung keyboard and this keyboard is quite not as easy as my Samsung! Whenever I'm typing a word and I complete it with the predicted word shown at the top of the keyboard, it gives a space after the word! So if I want to put a punctuation mark after the word, I would have to go back, and it kills my vibe when typing!
i guess the way the keyboard is programmed, you can change it by downloading another keyboard for typing.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
duroisstunting:
i still maintain that the use of the phone depends on the user.
just know how to manage your phone and it will work for you.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
callydon:
plz whats d current price of this phone? and does it av any issues i shud be aware of, cos i am on my way to go n get it now.
Please someone shud reply me as soon as possible.
Thanks
its 45k plus not up to 48k, for now.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by allthingswilson: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
callydon:

Thanks
well, thats true, but it still beats some phones hands down.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by danwoo(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Khemhyte:
Where the pix
gionee s-plus front isn't bad at all.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by adeolageorge: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Khemhyte:
Where the pix
which picture?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (107) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) / Do U Have An Etisalat Line? Get 100mb Now / Tecno M5 discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.