Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (179304 Views)

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
The Splus battery isn't dat strong, I could empty d battery in less than 3hrs! Maybe bcoz my previous phone was M3 and am a game freak!
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Cheny(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
haykay2005:
The problem started yesterday and have done all I could but no positive results. The phone is showing charging sign but the % is not increasing. Have used another new and quality iphone charger to charge, still not working.have done a ffactory reset, no luck and the battery charges another phone. Have removed the battery several times and put it back. Still not working
Please let me know if you have experienced this before and how to go about such problems. It's very urgent
Thank you
Remove d battery,plug d charger without battery for some seconds,unplug d charger,put back d battery,put on d phone.Now plug d charger and it should charge normally. Problem may be caused by short circuit due to on-off at charging.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by udysweet(f): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hello house! Pls can one use Glo BIS on this phone? My broda said smtn abt rooting it so I can use the BIS cos my data dsnt last o. 3.5gig mtn zaps so fast, and pls dnt tel me abt airtel cos it seems dey are worse off. Etisalat dat I ported to from Glo jus out of curiosity,isn't really dat way they painted it so am thinking of "re"porting back to my Glo.
Pls anyone who has done such and is having a good experience here? I can't go thru all 78page mbok,lol!
Epp a sister with a quick answer so I knw weda to stay and manage or "re" port back to the status quo
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by haykay2005: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Cheny:

Remove d battery,plug d charger without battery for some seconds,unplug d charger,put back d battery,put on d phone.Now plug d charger and it should charge normally. Problem may be caused by short circuit due to on-off at charging.
Not working ooo. Any more suggestions please. Am not in lagos, so I can't go to their center now
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by elvis10ten(m): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Got the s plus this week, so far loving it.

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by elvis10ten(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
Camera is okay.

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by sandammy(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
udysweet:
Hello house! Pls can one use Glo BIS on this phone? My broda said smtn abt rooting it so I can use the BIS cos my data dsnt last o. 3.5gig mtn zaps so fast, and pls dnt tel me abt airtel cos it seems dey are worse off. Etisalat dat I ported to from Glo jus out of curiosity,isn't really dat way they painted it so am thinking of "re"porting back to my Glo.
Pls anyone who has done such and is having a good experience here? I can't go thru all 78page mbok,lol!
Epp a sister with a quick answer so I knw weda to stay and manage or "re" port back to the status quo
You don't need to root your phone to use GLO BIS. All you have to do is change the IMEI of either SIM 1 or SIM 2 using MTK-engineering APP and BB IMEI generator APP to generate a valid BlackBerry IMEI.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by slamstanlee(m): 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
haykay2005:
The problem started yesterday and have done all I could but no positive results. The phone is showing charging sign but the % is not increasing. Have used another new and quality iphone charger to charge, still not working.have done a ffactory reset, no luck and the battery charges another phone. Have removed the battery several times and put it back. Still not working
Please let me know if you have experienced this before and how to go about such problems. It's very urgent
Thank you
Get a new usb Type c cord and use it with a good 2.0A charger. Wires inside may have broken inside your original cord.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by enoch273: 12:11am On Jun 26, 2016
latest etisalat free browsing with #70 using psiphon in june 2016, click the link below to follow instructions on how to set it up

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/06/latest-unlimited-etisalat-free-browsing.html
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by nizebubby: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
how much is gionee Splus now
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
I wan sell my tecno j8 buy this fone, Abeg i need honest advice and pls is how much??
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Physco4221: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pls am trying to use the front mirror to snap and it's nt working.Gionee s plus users pls help
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Physco4221:
Pls am trying to use the front mirror to snap and it's nt working.Gionee s plus users pls help
i shud be working.
are u sure u know where to press to switch d camera to front camera?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Deeni131: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2016
udysweet:
So guys welcome me to the fold as I just got mine yday,yipee! Lol! Anyway 1st time I'd be counting my hard earned money(maybe with som inputs sha,winks)to go buy an android phone and an MTK device for dat mata(two I'd used previosly were given to me)so u can imagine how strange it felt. I'm still understanding d fone tho,I like its slime look and it feels very light and big 5.5"(my samsung grand wasn't dis big at 5"wink
Letme keep experimenting,I praying I never hav any issues o but shd it come up,d gurus in d house will help I trust?
By the way got it for 45,500 at FINET communication insid computer village and the Gionee staff who took us der gave me a water bottle.

Pls don't forget to come back and let u know ur experience. thanks

1 Like

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Deeni131: 6:38am On Jun 29, 2016
slamstanlee:
finally got my own splus today, 46k at one finet communication store, am loving the machine

Pls tell us ur sincere experience on gaming higher ends games.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Deeni131: 6:46am On Jun 29, 2016
rajesharm:
gionee splus is really a good smartphone. Phone is really fast, have good camera quality and best is its battery backup... It doesn't heat up. You can easily play heavy games and watch videos

did u play nove3 and fifa16? do u think s plus is better then m5?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Thollu01(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2016
*How to improve sound quality and volume on Android* | *WWW.XTREMETECHHUB.COM*| http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/06/how-to-improve-sound-quality-and-volume.html?m=1
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
elvis10ten:
Got the s plus this week, so far loving it.
how much did you buy yours please
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by elvis10ten(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
MULLAH123:

how much did you buy yours please
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Deeni131:

did u play nove3 and fifa16? do u think s plus is better then m5?

FIFA 16 run smoothly on it. I have MC4, FIFA 16, Mortal Kombat X etc. the phone is OK, I got no problem with multitasking...
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by guydangerous(m): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
wizzywisdom:

FIFA 16 run smoothly on it. I have MC4, FIFA 16, Mortal Kombat X etc. the phone is OK, I got no problem with multitasking...
if I may,where did you download your mc4 from.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by adoptop70: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2016
duroisstunting:
smiley
Enoch my guy how you dey, longest time, i want to fix my hot note screen this Thursday, any correct guy you can recommend
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by adoptop70: 12:11am On Jun 30, 2016
enoch273:

You are welcome sir
Enoch my guy how you dey longest time, i want to fix my hot note screen this Thursday, any correct guy you can recommend for me
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by enoch273: 3:24am On Jun 30, 2016
adoptop70:

Enoch my guy how you dey longest time, i want to fix my hot note screen this Thursday, any correct guy you can recommend for me

Tuale baba! E don too tey oo, so you still dey use hot note, well na inside finet plaza for ikeja oo
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Deeni131: 4:37am On Jun 30, 2016
wizzywisdom:

Actually I love the phone because it's much lighter then m5 but I learned that it doesn't support OTA cable. how true is that.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Deeni131: 4:48am On Jun 30, 2016
Joelfinest:
I wan sell my tecno j8 buy this fone, Abeg i need honest advice and pls is how much??
what is wrong with ur j8?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Deeni131: 4:56am On Jun 30, 2016
wizzywisdom:
The Splus battery isn't dat strong, I could empty d battery in less than 3hrs! Maybe bcoz my previous phone was M3 and am a game freak!

Pls bro, after battery issue did u notice any lagging while playing heavy games? and how hot it gets during gaming?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Thollu01(m): 6:14am On Jun 30, 2016
*How to fix the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped error* | *XtremeTechHub*| http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/06/how-to-fix-process-comgoogleprocessgapp.html?m=1
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Physco4221: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2016
callydon:

i shud be working.
are u sure u know where to press to switch d camera to front camera?
Am nt sure,can u help me with the settings. I mean the front mirror camera like double camera.am using the front camera well,I just I problem using the front mirror.pls I need reply on dis
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2016
Deeni131:
what is wrong with ur j8?
Ntin bro.. I wan buy Gionee splus dis Saturday
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Deeni131:

Pls bro, after battery issue did u notice any lagging while playing heavy games? and how hot it gets during gaming?

HD game run smoothly!!! no lagging @. During game play there nothing like phone heating up. its just a perfect phone for gamers
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Deeni131:

Actually I love the phone because it's much lighter then m5 but I learned that it doesn't support OTA cable. how true is that.

I haven't try dat yet. Will give it a try when I get home today. OTA cable didn't come with d phone but I got d one of my m3

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (107) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) / Do U Have An Etisalat Line? Get 100mb Now / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.