Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (178421 Views)

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by tall2ce(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2016
Xxpress:
This type C USB doesn't last at all or is it the one produced by gionee that's substandard. Am on my 4th cable now.
It's probably the cable that came along with the phone that got damaged, it can be caused by generator. It's advisable you get a type c cable from Gionee service centre
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Xxpress(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
tall2ce:

It's probably the cable that came along with the phone that got damaged, it can be caused by generator. It's advisable you get a type c cable from Gionee service centre
after the first follow come, av bought extra 3. They don't last compare to the normal USB.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Xxpress(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
callydon:

U are careless with d USB cables. Still using my "follow come" cable without issues.
Don't say am careless, it's the cord. Goto their office and see how people come to buy the cord. For how long av u been using Ur cord
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Xxpress:
Don't say am careless, it's the cord. Goto their office and see how people come to buy the cord. For how long av u been using Ur cord
sorry sir for saying that you're careless.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by queenfav(f): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
EFGH:

I am having almost same challenge with u and the whole thing is irritating me.
I had the same issue some days back,i even performed a hard reset on the phone,it worsened.I called a friend working at gionee care shop ibadan to complain about the screen flickeing issue, and he told me to bring it.I took it there and they checked for the warranty seal(a shiny silver square sticker) under the battery.I left the phone there thinking it would take time,It was so surprising when they called me in 2 hrs time to come get the phone.Apparently,it was the screen itself that was faulty,so they replaced it with brand-new screen..Free!Find time to take it to d one in Mokola,Ibadan.. Their service is commendable.If you have opened the phone somewhere else,or broken d warranty seal..you would be asked to pay for the repair.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by queenfav(f): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
callydon:

U are careless with d USB cables. Still using my "follow come" cable without issues.
me too,i was told it gets spoilt when u remove it with force in a way that it puts pressure on d cord.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by jayauthentic(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
queenfav:
I had the same issue some days back,i even performed a hard reset on the phone,it worsened.I called a friend working at gionee care shop ibadan to complain about the screen flickeing issue, and he told me to bring it.I took it there and they checked for the warranty seal(a shiny silver square sticker) under the battery.I left the phone there thinking it would take time,It was so surprising when they called me in 2 hrs time to come get the phone.Apparently,it was the screen itself that was faulty,so they replaced it with brand-new screen..Free!Find time to take it to d one in Mokola,Ibadan.. Their service is commendable.If you have opened the phone somewhere else,or broken d warranty seal..you would be asked to pay for the repair.

Now i can heave a sigh of relief. I thought the flickering ish was due to my persistent toying with the phone. Pls share the contact number of the said Care center and save a life.. Thanks plenty..
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by queenfav(f): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
jayauthentic:

Now i can heave a sigh of relief. I thought the flickering ish was due to my persistent toying with the phone. Pls share the contact number of the said Care center and save a life.. Thanks plenty..
uwc ,the no. is +2349099093018.I Its better just going there than calling,cos they have to assess d phone.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Deeni131: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Xxpress:

I dnt really know how use but I use mine in my car and at home, still working well. Im even surprising how could this cable be damaged.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by jayauthentic(m): 5:51am On Aug 31, 2016
queenfav:
uwc ,the no. is +2349099093018.I Its better just going there than calling,cos they have to assess d phone.

You are good. The main aim of asking for the number was so i could ask them of any Gionee center located in the northern part of Nigeria as i was made to believe the whole package usually costs around 15k. My God will surprise you. Thanks once again.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by EFGH: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
queenfav:

Tnx for the information. But the challenge I am having now is that I am not in anywhere near Ibadan and the gionee care in Kano have already broken the warranty seal but still did not do anything on it.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by queenfav(f): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
jayauthentic:

You are good. The main aim of asking for the number was so i could ask them of any Gionee center located in the northern part of Nigeria as i was made to believe the whole package usually costs around 15k. My God will surprise you. Thanks once again.
aww , thanks.. You can google up the gionee shop address for your state.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Guys plz help me My Splus is charging slowly Am using infinix Adaptor
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by tall2ce(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
ameerh:
Guys plz help me My Splus is charging slowly Am using infinix Adaptor
simply get a gionee charger from gionee service centre in your state.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
tall2ce:

simply get a gionee charger from gionee service centre in your state.
ok. but the cable is original the one that comes with the phone.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by homesteady(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Many of my friends want to buy this S-plus but it is out of stock both in markets and online. Does anyone know why?
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
homesteady:
Many of my friends want to buy this S-plus but it is out of stock both in markets and online. Does anyone know why?
the new one is 60k it is now Available on konga
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nitta08(f): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2016
I'm having issues with my notifications. Since I got a memory card for my S plus, my notifications don't stay in the notification window for long. Example, my DU Battery saver, when I open it, it comes on, after which it disappears again. I didn't move the app to my memory card. Same with whatsapp and email notifications, they don't stay for long. They just disappear from the notifications window.
Please what do I do, I'm feeling like I should have gotten the memory card when I got the phone not after a while.

Please HELP cry cry cry
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by tall2ce(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nitta08:
I'm having issues with my notifications. Since I got a memory card for my S plus, my notifications don't stay in the notification window for long. Example, my DU Battery saver, when I open it, it comes on, after which it disappears again. I didn't move the app to my memory card. Same with whatsapp and email notifications, they don't stay for long. They just disappear from the notifications window.
Please what do I do, I'm feeling like I should have gotten the memory card when I got the phone not after a while.

Please HELP cry cry cry
On your home screen locate System manager then press the eco mode icon, then select on, to on your white list, then select white list and add any app you want on your notification bar. Let's see if it would help
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nitta08(f): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2016
tall2ce:

On your home screen locate System manager then press the eco mode icon, then select on, to on your white list, then select white list and add any app you want on your notification bar. Let's see if it would help
Yes it works. Thanks a million
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by tall2ce(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Nitta08:

Yes it works. Thanks a million
You are welcome
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by tall2ce(m): 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
homesteady:
You can get an upgrade of the Gionee S series (Gionee s6s) its gonna be in the Nigerian market next month
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 08, 2016
tall2ce:

You can get an upgrade of the Gionee S series (Gionee s6s) its gonna be in the Nigerian market next month
it will be better
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by tall2ce(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2016
The gionee s6s is an upgrade of the splus which is a family of the S series, the phone would be available in the market by next month (October). Here are the major specifications of the phone.
Display: 5.5 HD IPS
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
RAM: 3GB
ROM: 32GB, expandable storage up to 128GB
BATTERY: 3150mah
PROCESSOR: 1.3GHz octa core
CAMERA: 13MP rear camera + 8MP front camera
CHARGING: USB
NETWORK: 4G+4G
SIM: Dual Micro sims
NON REMOVABLE BATTERY
SOFTWARE: Operating System Android 6.0, Skin Amigo 3.2

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by Baadal(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Gionee P5W with pack and accessories for sale but there's crack at the bottom...call/whatsapp 08025220285

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by udysweet(f): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
callydon:

I av played MODDED MC4 on this phone, and it played without issues.
Though i can't rem where i downloaded it or d version i downloaded.
There you go, I kept to my promise, lol. That's how the earpiece comes and looks like too. Got it at otigba street computer village

Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
udysweet:

There you go, I kept to my promise, lol. That's how the earpiece comes and looks like too. Got it at otigba street computer village
Funny enough i am still looking for an ear piece to use on this phone.
what's d name of this one?
P. S: I stay at ABJ.
Thanks
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by udysweet(f): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Oops,sorry about that! Ddnt know jare. Ok,so I got to know that the "M" is actually "Meizu". If you zoom in on the pic you will see it well. Wish you had someone here to help you send it,I don't mind would take it upon myself to help you get it,lol! Atleast it works for me,then there is one I also bought for my siblings,has samsung inscribed on it(that one I 500 now while dis my own is 400)but me I'm cool with my "M" or "Meizu" earpiece jeje,lol
callydon:

Funny enough i am still looking for an ear piece to use on this phone.
what's d name of this one?
P. S: I stay at ABJ.
Thanks
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by callydon(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
udysweet:
Oops,sorry about that! Ddnt know jare. Ok,so I got to know that the "M" is actually "Meizu". If you zoom in on the pic you will see it well. Wish you had someone here to help you send it,I don't mind would take it upon myself to help you get it,lol! Atleast it works for me,then there is one I also bought for my siblings,has samsung inscribed on it(that one I 500 now while dis my own is 400)but me I'm cool with my "M" or "Meizu" earpiece jeje,lol
Ok, thanks.
I'll try n see if i can get it here.
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by dan1nice: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2016
udysweet:

dat not d ear pics ohhh
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by udysweet(f): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2016
What are you saying sir? Don't barge into convos like that pls. We were talking abt earpiece we use and I suggested mine wch works well for me
dan1nice:
dat not d ear pics ohhh
Re: Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] by ebab(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
get all broken screen, battery,charging port replaced and also bring in all liquid damaged phones for repair. contact me on 07033185680

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (107) (Reply)

Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.