Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Need Help On How To Render Help To My Community As A Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Help On How To Render Help To My Community As A Corper (612 Views)

NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Render Help To My Community As A Corper by papepomo: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Hi everyone, Am a corper serving in a very remote area in South. Since the first time i was posted to the village, i didn't really like the place because there was no electricity, no better network coverage (both Glo, Mtn, Airtel and etisalat), these networks cant be used to browse over there. Later on i felt like doing something for the community because am a corper.
First of all i want to start with bringing mobile browsing network to the area and then go ahead in bringing electricity. The community is not that large. Roughly like 300 in population. So i don't know if anyone of us can give me advices, suggestions and even how to go about the proposal. I made a little inquiry and my sister said i should first visit NCC before approaching the mobile network providers. So my fellow Nairalanders, please give me suggestions
Re: I Need Help On How To Render Help To My Community As A Corper by papepomo: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2015
Lalasticlala seun take it to the frontpage
Re: I Need Help On How To Render Help To My Community As A Corper by adbaba(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Am facing same situation as you are. All i know is that you communicate with the people through the community leader. If they give you an approval then you notify your state cordinator about your proposal through your LI, zonal coord.

You have to present a good proposal, even the so called network providers are aware that there aint no network in some places same for power holders.
Re: I Need Help On How To Render Help To My Community As A Corper by papepomo: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2015
adbaba:
Am facing same situation as you are. All i know is that you communicate with the people through the community leader. If they give you an approval then you notify your state cordinator about your proposal through your LI, zonal coord.

You have to present a good proposal, even the so called network providers are aware that there aint no network in some places same for power holders.
Thanks ... will work on that .. it's not going to be easy at all.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Hijab! Oya Say Something! / The Amazing Benefits Of Coconut Oil On Your Skin! / No Job After Nysc(shop Once And Earn Forever )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.