Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

NYSC Sharp Guy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / NYSC Sharp Guy (996 Views)

Sharp Guy By Federal Guys. / Akpos The Bad Sharp Guy / Sharp Guy (comedy Skit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Sharp Guy by efizy123: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
A youth corper was part of the invigilators in a WAEC (GCE) exam holding in the school he is serving, right inside the hall when the exam was on going, one sexy gal who was wearing a very short skirt and looking gorgeous was cutting eye for the corper, giving him a seductive look, so he went straight to the gal to find out what her problem was. The corper gave the gal d solution to the mathematics questions. So, after the exam, the Corper followed d gal up to arrange of how they would meet and the gal said: do u think I’m a prostitute? All those actions I was displaying for u in the hall are fake oooo, that's my boyfriend waiting for me.. Mugu!..and she laughed!…. The Corper laughed too and said: do u think I read Mathematics? I studied Yoruba in school, all those answers I gave to you are formulated and fake! ………. The Girl Screamed n Fainted!!!!!! Laf ...who loose...? # 566AEB96

1 Like

Re: NYSC Sharp Guy by utenwuson: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: NYSC Sharp Guy by So4baba(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sharp
Re: NYSC Sharp Guy by walex1991(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Is dis supposed to be funny undecided and I don't understand English all dis things I wrote are made up grin

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day / When Two Ladys Are Fighting For A Man / OMG See What Pres.buhari Said About Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.