Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,608 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Stickers On Cars With Funny Inscription - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stickers On Cars With Funny Inscription (758 Views)

7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See / GM To Release Cars With No Steering Wheel In 2019 (pics) / Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stickers On Cars With Funny Inscription by Wisefellow(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Stickers are often pasted on vehicles' windscreen, bumpers, etc for registration identification, membership affiliation, advertisement, fashion and communication. In Nigeria, however, some car owners use this medium to send a strong warning to other road users to keep-off, avoid collision or scratch of vehicles. This is common to police officers, military officers, lawyers to mention few.

Inscriptions like "NAVY", "MOPOL", "ARMY","AIRFORCE" are common to military officers. While " Wetin Lawyer They Do Self", " I Am Married To A Lawyer", "D LAW" are synonymous to lawyers. I laugh when I see such stickers! Some people might feel intimidated and others indifferent. Often times, most people driving such vehicles do misbehave on the road while driving.

Please share your thought and experience, if any.

(1) (Reply)

Transmission Issue / Pls Advice. / Six Ways You Could Be Killing Your Car!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.