Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions (37514 Views)

Just Curious, Why Do People Blur Plate Numbers While Taking Pictures??? / What Are The Benefits Of Havin Some States Plate Numbers,how Are They Allocated? / Verify Your Car Plate Numbers To Know If It Is Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by naijainfogalery: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
Comments

Every day on the street whether in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt or any where in Nigeria, we come across different funny or hilarious plate numbers found in different locations around Nigeria.

Iron Lion : When the people in your area call you slow poke and you need to show them you are a bad ass. Then you change your plate number to Iron Lion.

2. Untamed: When you have been dating a girl you don’t love for 10 years and you are finding it difficult to get out of the relationship. Then one day she walked out of your life then you realised you have been jazzed all along. Damn Im so untamed funny and hillarious car plate number

3. Actor: When you are the first actor in your entire village and you just wanna flaunt it

4. DI Ngozi: When Your wife keep telling everyone her name is Angel Crystalline and you wanna mess her up.

5. Odi Wife: When you have to remind all the bad boys in town that your wife is taken and all yours.

http://www.naijanani.com/funny-and-hillarious-plate-numbers-nigeria/
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by naijainfogalery: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
6. jamboy : When you have written JAMB for over 7 times and people say you can’t make it, then you wanna show them that you are still the jamboy

7. Bugatti: When people are always arguing with you that your car is a beetle new model and you are tired of telling them the name of the car. It’s Bugatti

8. Igbo 2: When you are a correct Igbo man and people are always mistaking you for a calabar man. Damn i am Igbo too .

9. Taylor: When you are the tailor to the president, the most successful tailor in your community and you just wanna flaunt your riches.

10. Seaside: When you are the head of mummy water and you always have to remind humans that you are from the seaside.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by naijainfogalery: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
11. I dye: I what Abeg no be me go die.

12. Cossy: Hehehehe! What was the first thing that came to your mind when you saw that name. Chai all of una don spoil, no be my mouth una go don hear am.

13. When you have been given the contract to handle the October 1 independence celebration and you don’t want to forget the date.

14. Winch 4: When you are the number 4th position wicth and you see a guy on online claiming the position with you. Mehn its time to let them know who you are.

15. Witch: When you are a real witch and you are proud of it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by naijainfogalery: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
16.AAAAARGH: When you are frustrated with the Buhari government and you just want to show it. AAAAARG

17. CAT: funny and hillarious car plate number

18: Witch: After successfully being confirmed a witch and it’s time to show the world that you are real

19. Voodoo: When you father is the head of all the all the herbalist in your village and your got voodoo powers in your possession

20. TJ 419 GUY: When you are the head of 419 in your community and nemesis want to catch up with you

21. GRRRRRRR: When you are frustrated and deaf at the same time.

More amazing pictures here http://www.naijanani.com/funny-and-hillarious-plate-numbers-nigeria/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by whirlwind7(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Do you have a job?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Let me watch this
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by naijainfogalery: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Enough to pay your one years salary grin
whirlwind7:
Do you have a job?

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by symbianDON(m): 2:06am On Sep 16, 2016
hilariously amusing

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by veekid(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2016
Hilariously funny
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by sotall(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2016
k
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by tuoyoojo(m): 6:31am On Sep 16, 2016
e don tay wen I wan ask o

how much dem take dey do dis customised number sef

any one with an idea

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by Turks: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2016
There are richer people with regular number plates.

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by Proffdada: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2016
grin
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by beautiful232(f): 6:32am On Sep 16, 2016
awww,love the seaside
Can I get that on my birthday pls tongue

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by ibkgab001: 6:33am On Sep 16, 2016
3rd farms
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by shaydeenamz(m): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2016
naaaa grrrrrr
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by dejonathan(f): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2016
O Boy...Una Get Time Ooooo...Anyway Na D Economy Reccesion Cause Am...No Be Ur Fault Na B.........Cause Am!!!!!I No Mention Name Ooooo
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by kaen1317: 6:33am On Sep 16, 2016
When you are sick and tired of your car and you want someone to vandalize or burn it down for you then you put " CHANGE"

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by Pvin: 6:34am On Sep 16, 2016
@ no. 4.

When ur wife wants to show the world that she bought the car for u. DI NGOZI

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 16, 2016
Very dry
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by seapson(m): 6:34am On Sep 16, 2016
but me ayam not undstnd
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by holuwole12(m): 6:35am On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmmm...... But I never see BUHARI grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by maryjan8(f): 6:35am On Sep 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by ayamkhalifah(m): 6:35am On Sep 16, 2016
Lol my east pple be toping every other pple
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by Ahmeduana(m): 6:36am On Sep 16, 2016
naijainfogalery:

Comments

Every day on the street whether in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt or any where in Nigeria, we come across different funny or hilarious plate numbers found in different locations around Nigeria.

Iron Lion : When the people in your area call you slow poke and you need to show them you are a bad ass. Then you change your plate number to Iron Lion.

2. Untamed: When you have been dating a girl you don’t love for 10 years and you are finding it difficult to get out of the relationship. Then one day she walked out of your life then you realised you have been jazzed all along. Damn Im so untamed funny and hillarious car plate number

3. Actor: When you are the first actor in your entire village and you just wanna flaunt it

4. DI Ngozi: When Your wife keep telling everyone her name is Angel Crystalline and you wanna mess her up.

5. Odi Wife: When you have to remind all the bad boys in town that your wife is taken and all yours.

cc lalasticlala

LOUSY LIFE :THAT IS WHY THEY EASILY ATTRACTED TO KIDNAPPERS!

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:36am On Sep 16, 2016
I dnt blame dem I blame d government dat issue such number, Bullshit........
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 16, 2016
"Di Ngozi" really got me laughing...

It's either 1, 2 or 3:

1. The wife bought the car for him and wants every other person (girls) to stay clear from it...
2. The wife is so proud of him that she wants the world to know that... "He is mine"
3. The husband is so proud of his wife he wants the world to know that.. "I am hers"

Nice funny move..

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 16, 2016
Make I chop first
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by nacotic(m): 6:39am On Sep 16, 2016
some of d cars r sleek!
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by davelon(m): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2016
beautiful232:
awww,love the seaside

Can I get that on my birthday pls tongue
Mamiwater spotted..
Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by Phiniter(m): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2016
Your Number 4 DI Ngozi, might mean. Ngozi's Husband.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions by ouzo1(m): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2016
Op na oshogbo abi na ibadan weed u smoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car / Jaguar Xf Or Audi / Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.