Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

LGBT: Meet Husband And Wife Who Became WIFE & WIFE - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / LGBT: Meet Husband And Wife Who Became WIFE & WIFE (1735 Views)

Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife / The White House’s LGBT Rights Page Has Disappeared / Kate Brown, First Lesbian Governor (LGBT) Elected In The U.S.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LGBT: Meet Husband And Wife Who Became WIFE & WIFE by duketunde: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Meet Gary and Amy, from Norfolk UK who got married in 2006 and have always lived happily together until Gary came out as transgender in March. The couple had brought up three children together, but unknown to Amy that Gary had been secretly battling gender identity issues sine the age of 12.

When Gary came out to her in March, and told her he wanted to be known as Melissa, Amy felt shocked and rejected, but having built a life with her husband, she tried to understand what he was going through.

Now the couple are happier than ever before, and are even planning on renewing their wedding vows next year, with both of them wearing white bridal gowns.

'When Gary first came out to me as transgender, I thought our marriage was
over,' said 39-year-old Amy.

'But he was the love of my life and I wanted to give us a chance. see more at - http://www.duketundesblog.com/2015/11/meet-husband-and-wife-who-became-wife.html

Re: LGBT: Meet Husband And Wife Who Became WIFE & WIFE by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Aaaww this very touching... cry
Re: LGBT: Meet Husband And Wife Who Became WIFE & WIFE by benELOHIM7(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Oyibo dey craze o angry
Re: LGBT: Meet Husband And Wife Who Became WIFE & WIFE by Stanley1980: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
End time things. Only in the western world that such things happen, infact Oyibo pple are something else i think they should be needing good mental check ups every one month to reset their brain and their way of thinking on issues like this. How can someone think of trans-gendering, God that created man and woman do the whites think God doesn't know what he is doing, anyway like i said, end time things

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Russia Loses Another General’ In Ukraine And 7 Elite SWAT Fighters. / Cartoon Of Prophet Mohammed: 10 Killed At French Magazine Office / Russian Ground Troops Arrive In Syria In Unprecedented Military Action...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.