Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nigeria's root problem and solution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria's root problem and solution (1630 Views)

International Night Of Prophecy And Solution / Is Spiritual Husband Real? If Yes, What Are The Causes, Effect And Solution? / Take Your Focus Off Your Problem And Put It On The Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's root problem and solution by B11MMD: 6:04pm On May 24, 2009
In 1987, God revealed several things to Apostle ATB Williams about the root cause of the problems that have hindered the nation of Nigeria. In October, 2008 the Lord revealed the solution to this problem as being five hundred days of prayer to the golden jubilee of Nigeria.

Check out http://500daysprayer.org/index.html for the explanation and how God will resolve Nigeria's issues

God Bless wink wink
Re: Nigeria's root problem and solution by otokx(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2009
some people done start their madness
Re: Nigeria's root problem and solution by B11MMD: 6:39pm On May 24, 2009
My response is be open minded. Remember 2 Chronicles 7:14 ?

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land"

Did the whole nation not pray for Abacha's removal? Did God not answer. Let's not be hasty in our responses but prayerfully ask God if this is true. Let God be true and all men liars. If we confess the Lord Jesus as our Lord and saviour then God will confirm his word to us via the Holy Spririt

God Bless you!!
Re: Nigeria's root problem and solution by Tudor3(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2009
What the hell. . . . . .?
Re: Nigeria's root problem and solution by REALTRUTH1: 3:37am On May 25, 2009
B11MMD:

My response is be open minded. Remember 2 Chronicles 7:14 ?

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land"

Did the whole nation not pray for Abacha's removal? Did God not answer. Let's not be hasty in our responses but prayerfully ask God if this is true. Let God be true and all men liars. If we confess the Lord Jesus as our Lord and saviour then God will confirm his word to us via the Holy Spririt

God Bless you!!

Its not true,,the whole nation did not pray for the removal of Abacha,,far beyond that please tell me How many countries in this world have ever used prayer to solve there problems,,Nigeria does not need prayers to solve her problems rather Naija needs an action plan,,Chinese and Japanese are probably one percent christians in there respective countries,,,why did'nt they depend on prayers when they have there brains to use,,,Now listen to me,,many of these pastors do not hear from God they re just having some mental cum psychological problem,,,Bottomline is that any religion that tells you God is solely responsible for ur actions or inactions is an irresponsible religion,,Am a christian and believe in everthing the Bible stands for,,but I can confidently tell you that Pastors and christians in Nigeria re the very biggest problems of Nigeria,,,were they not praying for OBJ while he was in power?Some were trying to romance Fashola not quite long but fashola had to put them where they belong,,,
Re: Nigeria's root problem and solution by B11MMD: 3:59am On May 25, 2009
Cool, I'm happy you believe in the Bible totally, Read the book of Jonah, especially Chapter 3. You will see where the people of Nineveh humbled themselves and repented of their wicked ways. Cried to God, and God had compassion on them and did not bring upon them the destruction He had threatened.

God does answer prayers if we pray sincerely with a pure heart, this call for prayer is for people concerned about what Nigeria is going through and tired of the situation in the country.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Nigeria's root problem and solution by REALTRUTH1: 10:16am On May 25, 2009
B11MMD:

Cool, I'm happy you believe in the Bible totally, Read the book of Jonah, especially Chapter 3. You will see where the people of Nineveh humbled themselves and repented of their wicked ways. Cried to God, and God had compassion on them and did not bring upon them the destruction He had threatened.

God does answer prayers if we pray sincerely with a pure heart, this call for prayer is for people concerned about what Nigeria is going through and tired of the situation in the country.

Thanks and God bless

That is the problem we have with people who twist the Bible for personal gratification,,,Did'nt you also read about John the Baptist who was beheaded because he accused a reigning King of his sins,,,until other pastors start talking and ministering like Tunde Bakare and Kumuyi,,I have little respect for them,,Now have'nt Nigeria been holding several National prayer meetings? what has the result brought to date,,,I can remember Benny Hinn was in the country some years back holding National purification for Nigeria,,,some Nigerian Pastors eventually swindled him of over $1Million Dollars,,,what we need is enabling system backed up with effective laws,,and not all these pastors who do not have the callings to be pastors in the first place,,,
Re: Nigeria's root problem and solution by B11MMD: 12:03pm On May 25, 2009
[That is the problem we have with people who twist the Bible for personal gratification,,,Did'nt you also read about John the Baptist who was beheaded because he accused a reigning King of his sins,,,until other pastors start talking and ministering like Tunde Bakare and Kumuyi,,I have little respect for them,,Now have'nt Nigeria been holding several National prayer meetings? what has the result brought to date,,,I can remember Benny Hinn was in the country some years back holding National purification for Nigeria,,,some Nigerian Pastors eventually swindled him of over $1Million Dollars,,,what we need is enabling system backed up with effective laws,,and not all these pastors who do not have the callings to be pastors in the first place,,,]

All I have asked you to do is read the Bible, I didn't write the Bible so how can I twist what I did not write? I believe God's word is the manual to my life. So I practice what the word says, maybe you should try it sometime too as you have said earlier you believe His word.

No one is forcing you to pray for Nigeria, those who believe God answer prayers and don't doubt will. I'm not forcing anyone to.

This is my last response to you, have a blessed day.
Re: Nigeria's root problem and solution by Angybabe(f): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2010
Waoh!
Maybe the way the poster present this topic is not good enough. Beside America, God bless Nigerian with so many good Pastors, though some derail along the way. We also have some fake ones but if there are very few that exceptionally in higher realm and Apostle ATB williams is one of them. Very very good and articulate.
Re: Nigeria's root problem and solution by Kay17: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2010
the blindfold of religion and superstition.
Re: Nigeria's root problem and solution by mazaje(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2010
Kay 17:

the blindfold of religion and superstition.

Delusion. . . .Actually prayer is the last thing Nigeria and Nigerians need at this point in time. . . . .What ever man needs to do must be done by man himself with hard work, dedication and right attitude. . .Mythical deities do not help people solve their problems at all. . .

(1) (Reply)

Should Christians Benefit From Charity Donations Like This? / Religous Riddle - Please Solve If You Can / Blinging For Christ: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Rocks Expensive Gold Jewellry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.