Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Which Career Step Should He Take Next? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Career Step Should He Take Next? (647 Views)

Which Career Is Better. / Which Career Can I Pursue After A Bsc In Physics / How To Build An International Career...step by step approach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Career Step Should He Take Next? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
My brother finished as one of the best in orthopedic techhnology. Hes currently doing his nysc. But he feels his course isnt quite challenging and has limited opportunities and prospects. He is bothered bc he is confused of what to do. He doesnt know if he should pursue a master's degree after the nysc or to change career into something more prospective which means starting all over again or if he should venture in business and entrepreneurship and try out his luck. Pls my fellow nairalanders i need matured advise pls
Re: Which Career Step Should He Take Next? by IME1: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
hmm
i beg no vex oh....
why did he study the course in the first place?
spend all those years, money and energy
and now wants to change his career path?
anyway since his profession is scarce he should stick with it
in that way he will be sought after since they are not many
also if he is good he will start a new market in offering services people and hospitals will likely get abroad
#my12cowries grin
Re: Which Career Step Should He Take Next? by BobUg28(m): 1:47am On Nov 25, 2015
IME1:
hmm
i beg no vex oh....
why did he study the course in the first place?
spend all those years, money and energy
and now wants to change his career path?
anyway since his profession is scarce he should stick with it
in that way he will be sought after since they are not many
also if he is good he will start a new market in offering services people and hospitals will likely get abroad
#my12cowries grin

You took those words from my mouth.

Why did he chose the carrier path in the first place?

What was his reasons?
Re: Which Career Step Should He Take Next? by Emmaesty(f): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
BobUg28:

You took those words from my mouth.

Why did he chose the carrier path in the first place?

What was his reasons?
Maybe his school offered him another course. You know how some schools can be

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2016 Logistics Conference / How I Overcame The Challenge Of Unemployment In Nigeria / The University Of Liverpool Comes To You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.