Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] (85211 Views)

Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) / Bread Prices Rise 25 Percent On Input Cost / Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
There are over a thousand recipes for making sourdough bread. But none of them have ever mentioned using this kind of yeast.

So feminist blogger Zoe Stavri got inventive and came up with a new recipe for sourdough bread that uses — her own yeast.

Stavri live-tweeted the experience and provided photographic evidence of her sourdough starter along the way.

On her blog, she responds to horrified commenters that the process is no more disgusting than, making regular sourdough.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=35960

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Tundeiab(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
shocked end time bread!!!

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by jejemanito: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
OK now I believe we are truly in the END of times!

Meanwhile

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by trishapal(f): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
And this is the bread of death... Anyone that eats of this bread shall contact a disease called HALITOSIS (mouth odour) ... which shall forever remain incurable...

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by 360ng: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
to all the ladies *in Pastor Chris voice* It is in you grin grin grin

Now that statement makes more sense than ever.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by LMAyedun(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Research shows that this kind of bread can cure HIV and Ebola.. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by moscobabs(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
I beg is there any other meaning for Virgina? or the Op wanted to say Virginia?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by ogunwalea(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Chai... Vagina Bread. Not good for born again Christians

6 Likes

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
God forbid bad tin..end time blogger..spits on her n d yeast undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Lastdon02(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
#Endtime OBO awan weray 100%

35 Likes

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by lilmax(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
She's a feminist undecided are you surprised?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by noetic5: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
ewww

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by nollyway(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by MrBLING(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Where bucket? I wan vomit

17 Likes

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tundeiab:
shocked end time bread!!!
exactly

2 Likes

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why is it that dead things are so beautiful to behold? angry

Endtime Bread Indeed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by tmv10(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
share the gala share the bread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Millz404(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Be like i go stop to chop bread sef....

38 Likes 6 Shares

Weyrey

4 Likes

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by DickDastardly(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Expsbterror(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
F*ck,,!, ,
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by freshness2020: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
For guys that love "head job"
Guess this is a news for them.

Lasisi was right... Endtime is truly near.
...#spits out leaves.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Kreamie(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
I wonder how these posts make it to FP.. angry

1 Like

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by lovesamzy: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? ~ Psalms 27:1

Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished. ~ Isaiah 51:6.

If you are not saved you are not safe, Life without Christ is full of Crisis, what shall it profit a man if gain the entire world and loose his soul in HELL FIRE

Jesus CHRIST is KNOCKING at your DOOR (heart) receive him by surrendering all to him and repent for all your SIN and ATHROCITY and HEAVEN IS SURE FOR YOU.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by bronzegoddess(f): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yum

Neegars who eat "fish" shld love this naaa grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by sunny4life(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
WTF! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by dalyricist: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
I will make it

1 Like

Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by allanphash7(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
I dont understamd
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by jawd20: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
craze
Re: Female Blogger Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Vagina [PICS] by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano / Dead Big Fish Found In Abuja Where There Is No River. Causes A Huge Scene / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.