Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

How Can I Program My Phone To Monitor Power Failure - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Program My Phone To Monitor Power Failure (1372 Views)

How Do I Program A Bot? / Can I Program A Java Application Or Game Using A Java Phone? / To Program A Phone To Monitor Power Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Program My Phone To Monitor Power Failure by saituo: 8:37pm On May 24, 2009
how can i program a phone so that when there is a power failure i can get an sms and i can use the phone for voltage regulation. pls can some1 help me with some info on this topic.
Re: How Can I Program My Phone To Monitor Power Failure by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On May 26, 2009
Make Google your best friend!
Re: How Can I Program My Phone To Monitor Power Failure by Seun(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2009
Phone as a voltage regulator?  You're asking the wrong question. Can you explain what you need it for?
Re: How Can I Program My Phone To Monitor Power Failure by ThePhantom(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2009
There is a technology I read about that can do what you saying. I don't remember the name of the company, but if you google it you will find it.
Re: How Can I Program My Phone To Monitor Power Failure by femu(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2009
Hi i can help u build this system.call me on 08034209301 or email:femu_2001@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Program My Phone To Monitor Power Failure by Coretalk(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2009
Apparently, the one must be connected to power for it to detect power failure i guess? if dat u want,
all you need to do is write a simple program in J2ME, there is already a functionality
to check for Power status of a phone
Re: How Can I Program My Phone To Monitor Power Failure by pisolution(m): 5:28am On Sep 15, 2013
Kobojunkie: Make Google your best friend!
You won't find that in Google.101% sure.... Hey guy you are asking the wrong question, please refine your question and ask again. smiley
Re: How Can I Program My Phone To Monitor Power Failure by naijaswag1: 2:33am On Sep 16, 2013
Using a phone for voltage regulation? This guy wants to get electrocuted. I think what he wants is to be able to remotely control powering on and off after the sms that their is power outage. You should have something like a programmable phone that can send you an sms when it stops charging. Blah blah blah.
Re: How Can I Program My Phone To Monitor Power Failure by pisolution(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
If you need help on this issue, try contacting Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gate but if you want to do it yourself, you will need to know much of HTML, CSS, PHP, Python, Ziz, Big Big Big, MySQL, Biology, Mathematics, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and even Pidgin. Hope this helps grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Program My Phone To Monitor Power Failure by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
I think its very possible!!
check this place: www.nairaland.com/1214892/microcontrollers/6

Using a GSM modem u can actually monitor the power status and get the modem to send an sms to a specified number and then from ur phone u can then send sms to control some appliances!
Re: How Can I Program My Phone To Monitor Power Failure by Ricmayak1: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
drop ur phone number. I will call you to give you the answer immediately.
Re: How Can I Program My Phone To Monitor Power Failure by GoodBoi1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
some of the earlier posts depict ignorance. especially those teasing the guy. nairaland...smh
Re: How Can I Program My Phone To Monitor Power Failure by dpuzo: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2013
saituo: how can i program a phone so that when there is a power failure i can get an sms and i can use the phone for voltage regulation. pls can some1 help me with some info on this topic.

I tink its possible, dats if u av an uncle in NEPA. Sorry PHCN

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Be A Good Programmer Without a Solid Grasp Of A Natural Language / Lets Talk About How You Can Manage Multiple Email Accounts Via Thunderbird / Need Someone That Can Help Code And Do Writeup For Final Year Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.