Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? (2246 Views)

Student Visa Application To Finland / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? by jamesbaba: 9:11pm On May 24, 2009
I need information as regards Undergraduate admission into Finland, Norways schools ok, please anyboy that what to share any information should come on here to do so. and also if you reside in Finlad or Norway come on here to help guys that are aspiring to come over to these two countries.

God bless you
Re: Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? by candygirl1: 10:40pm On May 24, 2009
check www.studera.nu
18th is open for application.
good luck.
Re: Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? by jamesbaba: 7:05am On May 25, 2009
candygirl1:

check www.studera.nu
18th is open for application.
good luck.

i guess that is for sweden right? plz i'm kind confused,
Re: Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? by jamesbaba: 7:18am On May 25, 2009
i said Finland, Norway plz.
thanks
Re: Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? by candygirl1: 10:38am On May 25, 2009
Google study in Finland and goole study in Norway the information u need will appear.
Re: Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 25, 2009
i have been admitted to bodo university college, and am leaving for norway in august, am going for a masters degree. so if you need more info let me know.

nigerian students in Bodo, pls holla,,,
Re: Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? by jamesbaba: 12:12pm On May 25, 2009
mobuch:

i have been admitted to bodo university college, and am leaving for norway in august, am going for a masters degree. so if you need more info let me know.

You shld know i need every info i can get on this issue thats why i put up this post ok,
Re: Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 25, 2009
if you need all the info about studying in norway, then i suggest you go to www.studyinnorway.no
Re: Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? by candygirl1: 2:06pm On May 25, 2009
I think u r very crude James baba sort urself out first
People replying u r just trying to help. Show more respect u don't k ow who is who
Re: Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? by eryck(m): 9:22am On May 26, 2009
mobuch:

Hello bro, a friend of mine got admission to one uni in norway also recently but he hasn't been able to get the whole 86500 NOK deposit for Visa purpose, is it possble for him to transfer half that amount for visa purpose.
If i may ask wats the guarantee that if the whole monii is transfered he will be issued a student visa in nigeria
Re: Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 26, 2009
i paid in 87600nok, which was exactly wat they stated in my admission letter. i dont think the embassy would allow you to pay half, cos the money will prove if you are can take care of your self while you are there, and if you are serious about going to study.and mind you,once you apply exactly 3months to the start date, and if your document proven to be genuine, you will get the visa, as i was told.

Also,note that if you are going for masters, you will be asked to pay 35k to verify your results.
Re: Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? by eryck(m): 12:58pm On May 26, 2009
mobuch:

i paid in 87600nok, which was exactly wat they stated in my admission letter. i dont think the embassy would allow you to pay half, cos the money will prove if you are can take care of your self while you are there, and if you are serious about going to study.and mind you,once you apply exactly 3months to the start date, and if your document proven to be genuine, you will get the visa, as i was told.

Also,note that if you are going for masters, you will be asked to pay 35k to verify your results.

Thanx for the response but wat do u mean by exactly 3months to start date and why do u have to pay 35k for them to varify the results
Re: Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 30, 2009
[tt][/tt]when i say 3mths to start date, i mean 3months to your date of resumption of studies there.

well, 35k is wat they collected to verify my degree results and that is their policy.
Re: Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? by honmusa(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2009
hello guys ,
i am proud to say that i ve two admissions to two colleges abroad both in finland and in sweden and i will be happy to help guys that re interested ,u just ve to hve a good TOEL score and ur SSCE cert (4 first degree).
Even a school in Finland has just began application processes 4 autmn semester today and it will last still 17th of dis month .u can contact me on 08061166316 or honmusa4real@gmail for more info
Re: Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? by Puvguy: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2009
Manuch why not a university at the heart of the town like Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger etc ?

(1) (Reply)

Aau Ekpoma Resumption Date / Is B.Ed Degree Fading Out So Fast In Nigeria?? / What Time Of Day Is 12AM. Is It Midnight Or Midday ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.