Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Student Visa Application To Finland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Visa Application To Finland (2982 Views)

What You Need To Know About Student Visa / Coming To Finland(masters)...things You Need To Know / Admission To Finland Or Norway Universities Whatz Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Visa Application To Finland by Blazing99: 5:25am On Jun 30, 2010
Hi house, I am about applying for a study visa/resident permit to Finland for study. I have got my admission letter ready. Does anyone have a successful experience with respect to this. If you do, I'll love to get your story and advice you can render.

Thanks
Re: Student Visa Application To Finland by nykee(f): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2010
Go to travel section,u'll get all d information needed.
Re: Student Visa Application To Finland by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:27am On Jun 30, 2010
Sorry am nt answering ur question, Bt plz, could u tell d process of applying for d admission, My email is ndu.kings@gmail.com
Re: Student Visa Application To Finland by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:35am On Jun 30, 2010
Sorry am nt answering ur question, Bt plz, could u tell d process of applying for d admission, My email is ndu.kings@gmail.com. Tnk u
Re: Student Visa Application To Finland by Blazing99: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2010
Thx Nykee

@ Kingzy:
I first searched online for universities in Finland where tuition is free.
Applied to them during application period. It starts around November and ends in February. You have to wait for the next set.
Was given a letter where I was told to write a test in Accra Ghana
Wrote the entrance test and passed.
Presently applying for resident permit.
Re: Student Visa Application To Finland by Ife007(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2010
Well, To have your Questions answered,
i suggest you go to 'Travel section'.
Re: Student Visa Application To Finland by stanleymail03(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2010
@Blazing99 which school were admitted to.
Re: Student Visa Application To Finland by Blazing99: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2010
Oulu University of Applied Sciences
Re: Student Visa Application To Finland by iyamaria: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2010
my guy no vex say people dey question much oo

but i have been trying various schools in finland since 2008 but they keep asking for toefl
please did u add toefl and is your admissions dis year plsssssss reply

and on your visa issue. i think i can help mail me. compustar06@yahoo.com
Re: Student Visa Application To Finland by Blazing99: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2010
search for the university i mentioned on google. i applied to them without toefl

(1) (Reply)

Is This Year Jamb Result Better? / Fire In Madam Tinubu Hall Unilag / Confratanity On Oau Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.