Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

How To Extend Whatsapp File Sharing Limit - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Extend Whatsapp File Sharing Limit (327 Views)

NCC Orders MTN, Glo & Airtel & Others To Extend 30-day Data Expiry Period / Whatsapp Would Like To Be Your New File Sharing Platform / Whatsapp Adds New Update : GIF Search And Increases File Sharing Limit To 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Extend Whatsapp File Sharing Limit by yashedabai(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
In this tutorial i'll show you how to stretch it to upto 2030MB(2.03GB), with that you can be able to share not only video clips but also some movies that haven't exceeded that stretched size..

*Make sure that you follow the steps to be outlined below with caution for it might led to some errors if mishandled.
*Do not blame me for your mistakes....

* You have to repeat the process whenever you update the whatsapp in your phone or a case at which your phone is restored to its factory settings..

Requirements:

i. A rooted android phone
ii. Root browser by Jrummy Download the Root Browser from playstore

Steps

-Open the Root Browser application and allow root permission when the message prompts. Continue reading @ http://thevote.t15.org

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Please Help / Mac Safari Glitch: How To Stop Os X Browser Crashing Every Time You Click The A / Help To Unlock LG MS323 Carried Metropc's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.