Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Please I Need A Security Guard Job In The South East - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Security Guard Job In The South East (1318 Views)

Which Do I Go For? Please Advise Me...Bank job or security guard job / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS / GT Bank Security Officer(guard) Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Security Guard Job In The South East by montanaguy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
An ex-serviceman with 10yrs experience in the service and 4yrs experience in the bank as a security guard needs a security guard job in any of the south east states. I am 42yrs old and married, an ssce holder.
Re: Please I Need A Security Guard Job In The South East by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2015
A reputable Hotel situated in Owerri & Aba, as a result of reorganization the position exist and to be filled immediately:

Job Title: Night Duty Manager

Locations: Owerri and Aba

Qualifications
Degree/HND in Hospitality Management with four (4) years on the job experience.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and passport photograph to: royal_entity@yahoo.com
Re: Please I Need A Security Guard Job In The South East by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2015
If you dnt mind the location you can try this

Adolak International Hotel, located in Osun State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:

Job Title: Security Guard/Gateman

Requirements
Qualification: WASCE/GCE.
Fluency in English Language & Ability to communicate.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2015.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: adolakhotels@gmail.com

N.B: Each applicant is expected to write boldly the position he/she is applying for
Re: Please I Need A Security Guard Job In The South East by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2015
If you don't mind lagos, try this

The Lagos state command of Vigilante Group of Nigeria (VGN) is currently recruiting healthy and able body men and women into its ranks to provide security and surveillance services across communities in Lagos state.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Security Officer

Qualifications
All interested applicants must possess a minimum of the West African School Certificate (WASC) or its equivalent.
Retired ex-service personnel with lesser qualifications may apply
All VGN personnel in Lagos state are also requested to revalidate their membership at the new command headquarters by completing the necessary forms for documentation.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2015

How to Apply
Interested applicants are to obtain enlistment forms at the VGN state headquarters at:
No. 11A, Alade Avenue,
Off Awolowo Way,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
From 10.00am - 3pm Mondays - Fridays.

Note: Interested applicants are to note that VGN personnel are not entitled to any salaries for now, but are required to support the Police and other Security services at the community level.
Re: Please I Need A Security Guard Job In The South East by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2015
This application for this have closed cry but give it a try

Idyllic Suits, a brand new guest house is opening one of its branches in Enugu State, with clear objectives of setting standard in Hospitality Industry. The guest house now requires the services of highly qualified individuals to fill the position below:

Job Title: Security Personnel

Qualifications
Ex service man with relevant work experience in similar role.
Must be medically fit to work as security.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: pleasure.idyllicsuites@yahoo.com
Re: Please I Need A Security Guard Job In The South East by montanaguy(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2015
zerray:
This application for this have closed cry but give it a try

Idyllic Suits, a brand new guest house is opening one of its branches in Enugu State, with clear objectives of setting standard in Hospitality Industry. The guest house now requires the services of highly qualified individuals to fill the position below:

Job Title: Security Personnel

Qualifications
Ex service man with relevant work experience in similar role.
Must be medically fit to work as security.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: pleasure.idyllicsuites@yahoo.com
Re: Please I Need A Security Guard Job In The South East by montanaguy(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2015
Tanx. I did apply for d post last two weeks. Waiting for der invitation.
Re: Please I Need A Security Guard Job In The South East by montanaguy(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2015
zerray:
If you dnt mind the location you can try this

Adolak International Hotel, located in Osun State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:

Job Title: Security Guard/Gateman

Requirements
Qualification: WASCE/GCE.
Fluency in English Language & Ability to communicate.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2015.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: adolakhotels@gmail.com

N.B: Each applicant is expected to write boldly the position he/she is applying for
Re: Please I Need A Security Guard Job In The South East by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ibadan

A reputable International School in lbadan, Oyo State commencing academic activities September, 2016, invites suitable qualified candidates to fill the vacant Non-Teaching position below:

Job Title: Security Officer

Qualification
Candidate must have SSCE Certificate.
Remuneration
Our remuneration is competitive with what is obtained in the industry and is based on qualifications and experience.

Application Closing Date
9th December, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed Resume/CV to: schoolrecruitments2016@gmail.com

Note
We are an equal employer and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Re: Please I Need A Security Guard Job In The South East by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
The Institute of Technology & Management (ITM), was established by the Cross River State Government (CRSG) of Nigeria in partnership with Highbury College Portsmouth, United Kingdom as part of a transformational state wide Technical and Vocational Education and Training (WET) Ecosystem project. CRSG has appointed Highbury to manage TM to world-class standards.

The vision is to develop a world-class entrepreneurial polytechnic institute, the first of its kind in Nigeria. The Institute will have student success as its central mission and will focus on wealth creation, business formation/growth and employment outcomes to meet the needs of students and the local communities of Cross River State, Nigeria and beyond.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Male Security Guard

Job Descriptions
The Security Guard is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for staff, students and visitors by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel
Main Duties
To secure premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment and access points, permitting entry.
To prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures, restraining trespassers.
To maintain crime record of incidents of theft, damage etc. to ITM property and that of staff, students and visitors.
To maintain a safe environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
To be familiar with all aspects of the ITM's emergency procedures.
To answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
To write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons or unusual occurrences.
To maintain the ITM's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Essential Criteria
Good standard of education including GCSE in Maths/English (Grades A* to C) or equivalent.
Evidence of commitment to self-development.
Experience of working within a similar role.
Experience of working within a team.
Ability to work independently with the minimum of supervision.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
Knowledge of Fire and security systems.
Good administrative skills.
Understanding of safeguarding in the context of education.
Ability to effectively plan and priorities workload.
Professional approach to work and appearance.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2016.

Start Date
ASAP

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hr@CRSG-ITM.GOV.NG or h.r@CRSG-ITM.GOV.NG with the following:
An up-to-date CV
A letter of application of no more than 2 pages (2,000 words) explaining how your experience matches the essential and desirable criteria.
The names, addresses (including email), and phone numbers of two professional referees, one of whom must be your current line manager. Referees will only be contacted if successful at interview but prior to appointment.
Interviews will then be held in mid-late January either by Skype or face-to-face at ITM, Ugep, Cross River State.
The Institute reserves the right to modify the deadline date.

(1) (Reply)

Store And Warehouse Officer / 27th January 2016 Job Updates From Nigerian Companies - Apply Now / Nigeria: Two Thousand Immigration Recruits To Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.