Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Unilorin 2015/2016 REMEDIAL Aspirant Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin 2015/2016 REMEDIAL Aspirant Thread (833 Views)

Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedial Thread / Unilorin 2015/2016 Remedia Form: Official Thread For Remedia Information / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilorin 2015/2016 REMEDIAL Aspirant Thread by benjijosh(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
2015/2016 APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR REMEDIAL APPLICANTS

Instructions on how to apply for 2015/2016 remedial programme
There are five (5) STEPS involved to complete your application.

STEP 1: Account Creation
• First time applicant should click on Remedial Application Form (STEP 1) link to create an account. An alert will be sent to your email which will give you your Login ID and Password that will be used to login on this portal.
•Returning applicant should Login with their Login ID and Password to proceed with the next steps. Please note that your password can be changed by clicking on the Change Password link on the Top Menu after you have logged in.

STEP 2: Complete Biodata
Click on Complete your Biodata (STEP 2) link located at the left-hand side to complete your biodata. Note that, your scanned passport and signature will be required for the completion of this form. You may therefore have these readily available. The size of the passport and signature should not be more than 20KB and 15KB respectively and should be in JPG format.

STEP 3: Remedial Choice of Course
Click on Choice of Course (STEP 3) link located at the left-hand side to complete your remedial choice of course form. That is, First Choice Faculty,First Choice Course, Second Choice Faculty,Second Choice Course,Third Choice Faculty and Third Choice Course.

STEP 4: O'Level Results
Click on Register your O'Level Results (STEP 4) link located at the left-hand side to submit your O'Level results.

STEP 5: Payment Section
Click on Make Payment for Remedial Application Form (STEP 5) link located at the left-hand side to make payment for 2015/2016 remedial application form. APPLICATION FORM FEE is N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) excluding N250.00 bank charges. Note that without online payment, your application for remedial programme is not complete.

After completing the above FIVE STEPS successfully, you will see the links to print your Remedial Application Form and Citizenship Form.

Thank you for choosing University of Ilorin the BETTER BY FAR UNIVERSITY.

WEBSITE LINK:

http://remedial.unilorin.edu.ng
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 REMEDIAL Aspirant Thread by Helewud(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Please how do i go about the signature upload, thanks in anticipation
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 REMEDIAL Aspirant Thread by benjijosh(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Helewud:
Please how do i go about the signature upload, thanks in anticipation

Sign on a plane A4 sheet

go to a cafe to scan it or you can snap it with your phone if u hae gat a good camera

Crop the image to 10kb in size and save in .jpg format

GOODLUCK
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 REMEDIAL Aspirant Thread by Helewud(m): 5:45am On Nov 30, 2015
benjijosh:

Sign on a plane A4 sheet

go to a cafe to scan it or you can snap it with your phone if u hae gat a good camera

Crop the image to 10kb in size and save in .jpg format

GOODLUCK
Thanks man am through with the registration now
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 REMEDIAL Aspirant Thread by sulaimankudu(m): 6:23am On Nov 30, 2015
I did my registration on Thursday that 26th.
Re: Unilorin 2015/2016 REMEDIAL Aspirant Thread by sulaimankudu(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2015
hello,I could not find computer science when I was doing my registration in any faculty so I picked computer engineering,should I put computer science in my JAMB registration or the computer engineering And also I have not receive any alart in my phone or email that I have enrol whereby It was boredly written that an email as been sent to my account.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your 2016/2017 JAMB Result Free (without Scratch Card) / Why Should You Choose To Study Medicine In Philippines? / JAMB Regularization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.