Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Cure ANY Kind Of ELEPHANTIASIS, CATARACT & MORE. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure ANY Kind Of ELEPHANTIASIS, CATARACT & MORE. (604 Views)

Mosquito Bites Leave Man With 12kg Elephantiasis(disturbing Pics) / Cure For Glaucoma And Cataract With Foods / Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure ANY Kind Of ELEPHANTIASIS, CATARACT & MORE. by okumbe(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cure any kind of ELEPHANTIASIS diseases.
Just any kind of pains, from CATARACT, TRACOMA, River_blindness, double sight,

Just found this guy and it's very amazing seeing a young guy with such talent dealing with years of illness that hospitals has rejected.
Just doing this at his absent, but I know this will lift him and make him known for his gift.

Livinus:-

Or call me to direct you to him.
Ifeanyi:-

Just felt for him and I think this will really help those with above mentioned and similar illness.
Re: Cure ANY Kind Of ELEPHANTIASIS, CATARACT & MORE. by boluwajokosegun: 3:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Yes u may be right but can u give contact of 10 people he has done for besides eye is very sensitive
So what happened if anything went wrong

Does he gives a guarantee

Please l help out
Re: Cure ANY Kind Of ELEPHANTIASIS, CATARACT & MORE. by okumbe(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
boluwajokosegun:
Yes u may be right but can u give contact of 10 people he has done for besides eye is very sensitive
So what happened if anything went wrong

Does he gives a guarantee

Please l help out

I have people he has successfully treated though I know this guy right from college days but never knew he possessed such gift. I seen men and women he has treated from such illnesses even those with poison, and do he do it for free, u just pay him whatever u feel like when u're healed of the disease. I think the best thing is to call him and let him give u all that himself. Just doing this to help him as a friend.
Re: Cure ANY Kind Of ELEPHANTIASIS, CATARACT & MORE. by boluwajokosegun: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Thanks l spoke with him & he is charging high for the eye medicine
Re: Cure ANY Kind Of ELEPHANTIASIS, CATARACT & MORE. by joyousmother2016: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hello, my daughter has elephantiasis of the legs can he cure her? We have been going to teaching hospital for years now but still the leg is not cured. She is now 13. I feel for her because she doesn't deserve to go through this pain at a young age. Please where do you reside?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Safe Blood During Emergency Cases. / A Little Help Needed / Simple Asthma Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.