Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... (976 Views)

7 Ways People Enter Into Evil Covenants / Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church / In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by omoyoruba1(m): 1:28am On May 25, 2009
As a 23 year old living extremely comfortable in London, i couldn't believe what i experienced before my very eyes.

This horrific scene as definitely made me realise that this world is something else.

We are all familiar with all the voodoo that happens in Nigeria movies.

Read my story,

I live in the south east of London, and one day whilst at an ex friends house, he had some people over, and they started playing with knives.

To my surprise 2 of them began stabbing themselves, with a 10 inch kitchen knife. They were puncturing themselves in the heart, and in the chest, whilst also

deeply impaling the knife into their hands

To my horror, not a single drop of blood came out,  I thought i was running mad, or they were simply fucking about.

Another instance 2 days after i happened to be on a bus, where a fight broke out. One of those boys previously in the house got

stabbed in the stomach, which left a lot of blood coming out.

You wouldnt believe that one of these guys got up, rubbed his stomach, and the blood and wounds dissapeared.

I know crazy shit happens in this world that we live in but can someone pls tell me how dis sort of thing can happen.

They say all in the name of protection and long life, Surely there must be a curse related to this, or some sort of sacrifice.

Im totally lost, and gobsmacked, as this is absolutely against the will of God!!

I have since seperated myself from that group,

Has anyone experienced or seen similar occurences, or does anyone have any information.  I cant get that scene out of my mind,
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by tpiah: 2:03am On May 25, 2009

Fake Knife Gag

http://www.funnypracticaljokes.com/prepackaged-pranks/fake-knife-gag.php

I've had at least one fake knife for as long as I can remember. The knife that I've used for many years has a plain black handle and a plastic shiny blade that retracts into the handle when pressed against someone's body.  However, the fake knife is a great gag for acquaintances who don't really know you well or whom you have only met a few times.

When you attack your victim, it is important to only briefly allow them to see the knife, so they don't spot it as a fake. Just let them get a quick look and then deliver your strike. The great thing about this joke is the person immediately knows you didn't mean them any harm and they feel both relieved and idiotic for being duped so thoroughly.

sorry!!!
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by tpiah: 2:07am On May 25, 2009
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by omoyoruba1(m): 2:13am On May 25, 2009
@ tpiah Sarcastic responses like that are utterly irrelevant, and extremely off the point.

I'm discussing a grown and mature topic, which was a disturbing moment, you are busy replying with childish comments like knife play and fake blood.

A real 10 inch knife does not fold inwards, nor have retractable iron handles.

Real or fake blood does not dissapear into clothing, but rather stains it.

A stab wound does not heal, nor dissapear without medical attention,

This world is officially crazy, Thats my final conclusion!!! undecided
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by Tudor3(m): 6:56am On May 25, 2009
O.k supposing you're telling the truth, what makes the knife stabbing and stoping of the bleeding EVIL and the magic pastor chris and t.b joshua perform 'GOOD'
what gives you the right to call them voodoo,their diety might be the 'true' god.
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by Tudor3(m): 6:56am On May 25, 2009
O.k supposing you're telling the truth, what makes the knife stabbing and stoping of the bleeding EVIL and the magic pastor chris and t.b joshua perform 'GOOD'
what gives you the right to call them voodoo,their diety might be the 'true' god.
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 25, 2009
You're misinterpreting.
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by omoyoruba1(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2009
@ tudor- You, if you read your bible, you will see that such behaviour is against the will of God! Ability to perform supernatural inhuman acts, or acts which invole you joining some sort of ''group'' in order to have powers is plain and simply EVIL!!
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by justcool(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2009
@poster
why post this story when you have made up your mind about it.
If you are telling the truth, then what you saw was magic; they are simply using gadgets to trick you.
Such things are not possible. No body can make a wound disappear within minutes or stab a knife into his head without getting wounded or bleeding.

The last time I went to Nigeria I put my car on a bet, if only somebody could show where juju is used to break the laws of nature. Non could. One took me to a man who allegedly can defy gravity with juju. They claimed this man can throw his knife into the air and command it to hang on the air for hours. We went to this man and told him that my car will be his, if only he can perform the feat in-front of me. He told me that he will not do it due to my unbelief. I told him that he was a scam, he got upset and told me that I will not travel safely back to the US if I don't come and apologise to him and bring gifts to appease his gods.

Do I need to tell you that I came back safely to America and I never apologised to the fool.

I remember, when I was little, how they used to tell us that Aninie(the thief) could disappear and how bullets do not penetrate him. Only to find out in the end that the guy bribes the police and who let him go, and circulate the false rumour that the guy disappeared.

If Africans can do such things, why are we the poorest continent in the world. Why do we die of aids, tuberculosis and etc. Why can we use our juju to make the continent better than America.

While the civilised world is busy studying the laws of nature and how to apply it to achieve grate feats. While they excel in math, physics, chemistry and engineering, due to the fact that they know that the laws of nature are immutable, unbreakable and inflexible; my people are busy performing cheap tricks and misleading each other.

Please tell those guys that I have five thousand dollars ready to bet, if they can do thier juju in front of my eyes. I am not kidding, I can arreange to come to UK to witness.

I am convinced that nobody can do such things, and I wll go to any lenght to witness one.
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by tpiah: 1:26am On May 26, 2009
omo yoruba:

@ tpiah Sarcastic responses like that are utterly irrelevant, and extremely off the point.

I'm discussing a grown and mature topic, which was a disturbing moment, you are busy replying with childish comments like knife play and fake blood.

A real 10 inch knife does not fold inwards, nor have retractable iron handles.

Real or fake blood does not dissapear into clothing, but rather stains it.

A stab wound does not heal, nor dissapear without medical attention,

This world is officially crazy, Thats my final conclusion!!! undecided

dont know where you're reading sarcasm in my post?

You[b] thought[/b] the knife was real. That doesnt mean it actually was.

Fake blood, like fake vomit, can vanish instantly.

These are all basic halloween gear.

Hallucinogenic agents can also explain quite a lot.
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by duduspace(m): 1:48am On May 26, 2009
tpiah:

Hallucinogenic agents can also explain quite a lot.

True word, nothing works magic as much as hallucinogens. Are yu sure yu didn't have a couple of pints of "unknown" substances before they started those tricks? Have yu ever watched David Copperfield flying on stage? believe me I was also conned by such tricks in the past, amazing things the human mind can think of when it really gets to work.
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by omoyoruba1(m): 2:47am On May 26, 2009
I know exactly what i saw. I know the difference between real and fake!
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by SeanT21(f): 6:38am On May 26, 2009
omo yoruba:

As a 23 year old living extremely comfortable in London, i couldn't believe what i experienced before my very eyes.

This horrific scene as definitely made me realise that this world is something else.

Read my story,

I live in the south east of London, and one day whilst at an ex friends house, he had some people over, and they started playing with knives.

To my surprise 2 of them began stabbing themselves, with a 10 inch kitchen knife. They were puncturing themselves in the heart, and in the chest, whilst also

To my horror, not a single drop of blood came out, I thought i was running mad, or they were simply fucking about.

Another instance 2 days after i happened to be on a bus, where a fight broke out. One of those boys previously in the house got

You wouldnt believe that one of these guys got up, rubbed his stomach, and the blood and wounds dissapeared.

I know crazy shit happens in this world that we live in but can someone pls tell me how dis sort of thing can happen.

They say all in the name of protection and long life, Surely there must be a curse related to this, or some sort of sacrifice.

Im totally lost, and gobsmacked, as this is absolutely against the will of God!!

Has anyone experienced or seen similar occurences, or does anyone have any information. I cant get that scene out of my mind,

Dont belive it till I see it with my own eyes!!! lipsrsealed
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by mazaje(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2009
omo yoruba:

As a 23 year old living extremely comfortable in London,  i couldn't believe what i experienced before my very eyes.

Read my story,

To my horror, not a single drop of blood came out,  I thought i was running mad, or they were simply fucking about.

Has anyone experienced or seen similar occurences, or does anyone have any information.  I cant get that scene out of my mind,

What nonsense crap is this? Perharps the poster was hallucinating. NOTHING like this happens in the real world except in dreams, show me a person that rub his wound and make them disappear immediately and i will give you 10,000 dollars I am VERY serious.
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2009
There is a reason cris angel makes a lot of money, the poster is a clown.
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by omoyoruba1(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2009
If you must know. This happened in Woolwich/Thamesmead area- South east London.

Ask around and you will be shocked with what you hear.

Thats all im going to say.

Theres a certain person, which some people in that area are extremely afraid of- which his mum even does it to him, all in In the name

of ''protection''

I myself find it extremely difficult, and i still cant come to terms or reach an understanding of how this kind of thing is actually possible in this world

we live in.

All i can say is that this is real! Until you see this with your very eyes, i dont expect you all to believe or understand. That is why im asking if anybody has ever experienced, or witnessed something like this.

Like i keep saying, this is also strange to me, and no im not high, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Its not a magic trick or some sort of deceitfull trick.

This is real occurences happening in this world.
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by bindex(m): 5:32pm On May 26, 2009
@ poster

Are you sure u were not dreaming? grin
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by blacksta(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2009
@poster

as mentioned earlier - u don drown a couple of pints

please stay away from handling any motor vehicle.
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by omoyoruba1(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2009
ok im dreamin, accepted!
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by kiwi992(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2009
Hi All,

I do believe what Omo Yoruba is telling us. 

Personally, I can't see as to why he would come here to lie to people.  You know what I mean?  It just wouldn't make any sense, would it?  I believe the guy.  Strange things can and indeed, do happen.  He saw it with his own eyes, hence he's merely narrating it.

Please, fellow-Nigerians, do NOT call someone a liar even if you don't believe the one's story.  Not everyone out there lies.  I really find it most offensive when people do that in this Forum.

If you are sceptical about the story, then, simply say that it is very hard to believe it, but that it doesn't mean you're implying that the one is lying.

kiwi992.
Re: EVIL NA REAL O! READ MY STORY......... by omoyoruba1(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2009
kiwi992:

Hi All,

I do believe what Omo Yoruba is telling us.

Personally, I can't see as to why he would come here to lie to people. You know what I mean? It just wouldn't make any sense, would it? I believe the guy. Strange things can and indeed, do happen. He saw it with his own eyes, hence he's merely narrating it.

Please, fellow-Nigerians, do NOT call someone a liar even if you don't believe the one's story. Not everyone out there lies. I really find it most offensive when people do that in this Forum.

If you are sceptical about the story, then, simply say that it is very hard to believe it, but that it doesn't mean you're implying that the one is lying.

kiwi992.

Indeed. Still shocked of that experience, till this very day! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Weeks: Evicted From Church: It Cost $450,000 To Run Church Monthly / Video: Bro Franklin Of RCCG Making A Joyful Noise! / Born Again, What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.