Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. (24126 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Pastor Exposed For Paying Prostitutes To Give Testimonies In Miracle Scam - Vid / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by Joy2Dwise1: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2009
My whole life is a testimony that God still performs miracles. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. Whenever I look back to where I started to where I am and where God is taking me to, all I can say is "Thank You Jesus". My life is indeed a testimony that God still performs miracle and His blessings maketh rich and addeth no sorrow.

Having lost my job as a marketing executive with a private firm as a result of mysterious death of our Group Director and our GMD (his wife), I got tired of searching for a white collar jobs and decided to settle for the job of a security guard in an oil servicing firm (Willbross PH). This was the most humiliating job I've done in m y entire life. Imagine what it means for a Master degree holder to push the armored gates in sunlight and in the rain with a meager pay which in most cases comes after your bills have accumulated far above your income. For the two years I did this job, I'd written quite a number of applications without any luck; I also sent resumes to relations without any corresponding job offer. But in all, I never lost hope in the fact that God still have greater plans for me.

In Oct 22nd 2006, while at the church (Salvation Ministries PH) Pastor David Ibiyeomie while trying to demonstrate how God clothes us daily with His grace placed his jacket on two young men whom he called out to the alter. Before they went back to their seats, he told them to begin to walk in prosperity henceforth because no one wears his garments and remains in poverty. I have been wearing his somplete outfit which the most generous pastor I've known has given to me for more than a year prior to that prophesy; I then anchored my faith to that prophetic word and asked God to use me as an instrument to show the entire congregation that the Lord truly speaks through His servant. I also told God in prayer that I want to stand at the alter by the following Sunday to testify that the Lord has confirmed the words of His servant in my life.

Two days later, (Tuesday 24th oct), while at work, I was feeling so depressed after pushing the armored gates for some hours when a distant relation called me from Lagos and asked if I would like to resign my jod immediately and come over to Lagos because he is working out something better for me in one of the world's leading oil firm, this sounded like a dream to me, I then remembered the covenant at the church and the promise to come back to testify. I told him to give me a week to tidy up things. Having testified the following Sunday Oct 29th, 2006, I took a 3 days time off and proceeded to Lagos on Nov 2nd. I did not even tender my resignation letter because everything seemed like a dream to me. I reported at the head office on Nov 3rd with my credentials hoping that I will be scheduled for the usual rigorous interviews. To my greatest surprise, I was asked to resume work immediately in the HR dept while my appointment letter was given to me with effect from Nov 1st.

I am in my 3rd assignment in this firm and have seen the hand of God in everything I lay my hands on. The Lord has really favored me in all areas of my life and has restored to me the days of cankerworm and palmerworms.

I am truly grateful that the good Lord has used His servant to break the chains of fruitlessness and poverty in my life and I vow to always serve and worship Him for the rest of my life. I know that what He did for me, He will also do for you because "OUR GOD IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & TOMORROW" Always learn to trust and obey Him even while you walk in the storm and in case you don’t believe in miracle, you need to have a rethink.

May the good Lord bless & locate you today as you as you help me to praise Him for His faithfulness in my life.

9 Likes

Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by sexibabes: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2009
praise the lord

1 Like

Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by SirJohn(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2009
Joy2Dwise!:

My whole life is a testimony that God still performs miracles. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. Whenever I look back to where I started to where I am and where God is taking me to, all I can say is "Thank You Jesus". My life is indeed a testimony that God still performs miracle and His blessings maketh rich and addeth no sorrow.

Having lost my job as a marketing executive with a private firm as a result of mysterious death of our Group Director and our GMD (his wife), I got tired of searching for a white collar jobs and decided to settle for the job of a security guard in an oil servicing firm (Willbross PH). This was the most humiliating job I've done in m y entire life. Imagine what it means for a Master degree holder to push the armored gates in sunlight and in the rain with a meager pay which in most cases comes after your bills have accumulated far above your income. For the two years I did this job, I'd written quite a number of applications without any luck; I also sent resumes to relations without any corresponding job offer. But in all, I never lost hope in the fact that God still have greater plans for me.

In Oct 22nd 2006, while at the church (Salvation Ministries PH) Pastor David Ibiyeomie while trying to demonstrate how God clothes us daily with His grace placed his jacket on two young men whom he called out to the alter. Before they went back to their seats, he told them to begin to walk in prosperity henceforth because no one wears his garments and remains in poverty. I have been wearing his somplete outfit which the most generous pastor I've known has given to me for more than a year prior to that prophesy; I then anchored my faith to that prophetic word and asked God to use me as an instrument to show the entire congregation that the Lord truly speaks through His servant. I also told God in prayer that I want to stand at the alter by the following Sunday to testify that the Lord has confirmed the words of His servant in my life.

Two days later, (Tuesday 24th oct), while at work, I was feeling so depressed after pushing the armored gates for some hours when a distant relation called me from Lagos and asked if I would like to resign my jod immediately and come over to Lagos because he is working out something better for me in one of the world's leading oil firm, this sounded like a dream to me, I then remembered the covenant at the church and the promise to come back to testify. I told him to give me a week to tidy up things. Having testified the following Sunday Oct 29th, 2006, I took a 3 days time off and proceeded to Lagos on Nov 2nd. I did not even tender my resignation letter because everything seemed like a dream to me. I reported at the head office on Nov 3rd with my credentials hoping that I will be scheduled for the usual rigorous interviews. To my greatest surprise, I was asked to resume work immediately in the HR dept while my appointment letter was given to me with effect from Nov 1st.

I am in my 3rd assignment in this firm and have seen the hand of God in everything I lay my hands on. The Lord has really favored me in all areas of my life and has restored to me the days of cankerworm and palmerworms.

I am truly grateful that the good Lord has used His servant to break the chains of fruitlessness and poverty in my life and I vow to always serve and worship Him for the rest of my life. I know that what He did for me, He will also do for you because "OUR GOD IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY & TOMORROW" Always learn to trust and obey Him even while you walk in the storm and in case you don’t believe in miracle, you need to have a rethink.

May the good Lord bless & locate you today as you as you help me to praise Him for His faithfulness in my life.

Nice testimony, I rejoice with you. Did you sow any special seeds or were you a consistent tither?
Just curious!!
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by Ify3: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2009
I'm happy for the goodness of the Lord upon your life.
Those that put their trust in God shall not be put to shame.
Goodness and mercy shall follow them.
Miracle is real and will ever be REAL!!!
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by Tudor6(f): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2009
Good for you!
But it was just coincidenc,your pastor or faith had nothing to do with it.
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by JJYOU: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2009
Joy2Dwise!:

UNTO THE lORD BE THE GLORY FOR THE GREAT THINGS HE IS DOING.

Tudór:

Good for you!
there you go again.  why didnt your coincidence or tudorcidence happen to other unemployed nigerians.
SirJohn:

Nice testimony, I rejoice with you. Did you sow any special seeds or were you a consistent tither?
Just curious!!
God allows His rain of goodness and mercies to fall on the just and the unjust. it is good to tithe and by God's grace i am a tither. God will always bless because it is His nature to give good things to His children. 

remember the old song. notice it didnt say go and tithe then come and pray

What a Friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry everything to God in prayer.

Have we trials and temptations? Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged; take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness; take it to the Lord in prayer.

Are we weak and heavy laden, cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge, take it to the Lord in prayer.
Do your friends despise, forsake you? Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield you; you will find a solace there.

Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised Thou wilt all our burdens bear
May we ever, Lord, be bringing all to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright unclouded there will be no need for prayer
Rapture, praise and endless worship will be our sweet portion there.

1 Like

Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by Tudor6(f): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2009
@JJYOU
why doesn't the pastor go about distributing his jacket to other unemployed nigerians so they can get work in oil companies too.
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by JJYOU: 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2009
Tudór:

@JJYOU
why doesn't the pastor go about distributing his jacket to other unemployed nigerians so they can get work in oil companies too.
go you may just get the coat.
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by Tudor6(f): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
Thanks but no thanks. . .i'm quite comfortable and don't need the body odour of a criminal pastor to succeed
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by Assah: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2010
D God of david Ibiyeomie is a God of signs and wounders he gas not change and willl never change.Seek his face call upon him. I urge u 2 stand strong and have faith in God all things are possible. Worship with us online @ www.salvationministries.tv God bless u
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by seyibrown(f): 1:25am On Nov 22, 2010
I praise God for you!
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by segundollar: 2:07am On Nov 28, 2013
I lost my job and I'm believing God for another. He shall do it in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:33am On Nov 28, 2013
symptom of a depressed 3rd world country is when you need to pray and sow seeds to get a job!

in saner climes, it is part of government responsibility.

i also think this miracle was performed by your relative . i know many ex-bankers who are partners givers in their churches, lost their jobs & still looking for jobs. am sure you will say they should come to your church?
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by amaralizzy40y: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2013
I tank God, am hapi 4 u
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by joyce01(f): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
May God have mercy on whoever insults or talks wrongly of His chosen one.

1 Like

Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by rikcham: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2014
I was in church on Sunday and the man of God, pastor David Ibieyomie of Salvation Ministries said, YOUR WEEK IS BLESSED, and i keyed into it. that i will greatly testify this week on a Thursday service. and God gave me a word as i was praying, Isaiah 44: 26....That confirmeth the words of His servants and fulfills the predictions of His messenger. Lo and behold God of David Ibiyomie has done great things for me in the same week. Thanks and praises be to God Almighty in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by Morganie(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Tudor6:
Good for you!

like seriously?
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by delishpot: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
So happy for you. Yes miracles still happen. All the best and do not forget the God that has brought you this far.
The power of faith in God
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by stbart: 8:57am On May 24, 2016
delishpot:
So happy for you. Yes miracles still happen. All the best and do not forget the God that has brought you this far.
The power of faith in God
This has just chased away my depression.i believe in God,i believe in the good of ppl.
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by Emmandus(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2017
Someone testifies of a miracle turn around and you try to reason it out how it happened?
If you can always explain it, then it is no longer a miracle.

We can never box God in a corner nor can we use human logic to always explain His ways.

The matters of the kingdom are foolishness to those who do not believe.

I do not argue with nor convince those who do not believe in miracles...If you ever stand in a situation where you need God's miracle to live each moment, you surely will believe.

I believe in coincidences but even coincidences don't just happen, there is an interplay of some rules or principles of the Universe at play.
Miracles are real, and God is a God of Miracles...

It doesn't have to happen to multitudes but it can happen to everyone who believes.

Faith is always rewarded; Excellence is always rewarded.

God answers to faith plus consistent action.

Miracles can happen anytime and anywhere and to anyone.

I believe the greatest miracle that can happen to anyone is to start a new relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.

So why do people find it difficult believing in miracles?

4 Likes

Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by GodsMopol: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Tudor6:
Good for you!

I would advise you get a good church to worship and enjoy God as never before. Many of us are victims of religious church where we never had an encounter with God

1 Like

Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by luvmijeje(f): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Though the thread was opened in year 2009, I still praise God on your behalf.
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by AvsGot007(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2017
yea.. March this year I got promoted thrice in two weeks...Yea THRICE! CONTRACT STAFF TO SALES MANAGER TO HR! and I don't even believe in miracles or your own kinda God... now I got better job with nice accommodation in v.i and I spend nothing from my wallet everyday including feeding!

my point stop talking shii way too serious because you'll be too depressed when you ain't getting the shii anymore!

I believe in god of luck.... find how to worship this god not Jesus and you'll always be happy in life!
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by megastarkels: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2017
I covet your testimony. May same GOD who did it for you, do much more for me, in Jesus name!
Congratulations!
Re: In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. by OGlazizi: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2020
The same God who did it for this brother years back will do it for me in Jesus, I believe in miracles and I also believe in the supernatural power of God. It is my turn, my wait is over!

(1) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? / What Practice Do You Hate In A Particular Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.