Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,844 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Funny Job Hunting Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Funny Job Hunting Experience (22543 Views)

My Funny Job Interview Experience / My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media / My Funny Job Searching Ordeal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by olahero(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol.. ...
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by miqos02(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bennyzino:
So I was invited for an IT/Software support position in a company domiciled in Maryland. I was low on cash but embarked with my last 500 naira. I spent 400 naira to get to the venue and was putting my faith in Jah for journey mercies back home.
so u interviewed ur interviewer
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Movicq(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
ENDTIME!!!
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Movicq(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Movicq:
ENDTIME!!![color=#990000]
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by HowAreYou(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by NifemiKolade(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
oh my! that's serious
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Femich18(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Interesting!!! Dnt worry a testimony ll follow soon by His grace
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by jomson: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Visocrate(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=Bennyzino post=40371555]So I was invited for an IT/Software support position in a company domiciled in Maryland. I was low on cash but embarked with my last 500 naira. I spent 400 naira to get to the venue and was putting my faith in Jah for journey mercies back home.

I was dismayed when an occupant told me that the company has relocated to Yaba. Then I knew I was in deep soup.
I spent my last 100 naira to get to the new venue.

Long story short, after the interview, the Hr asked me if I had any question for him I said 'yes pls can you find me 500 naira , I don't have transport back home...spent all my cash locating this place'

omo, the hr gave me the money and I said bye bye
guy yoiu are the greatest comedian of the year intact the best way of saying it is that you are a comedishan
in basket mouth's voice
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by gretblue: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=Bennyzino post=40371555]So I was invited for an IT/Software support position in a company domiciled in Maryland. I was low on cash but embarked with my last 500 naira. I spent 400 naira to get to the venue and was putting my faith in Jah for journey mercies back home.

I was dismayed when an occupant told me that the company has relocated to Yaba. Then I knew I was in deep soup.

Long story short, after the interview, the Hr asked me if I had any question for him I said 'yes pls can you find me 500 naira , I don't have transport back home...spent all my cash locating this place'

omo, the hr gave me the money and I said bye bye .
[/quote
You must have taken Nairaland forum as an avenue to display your Nolywood talent.
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Natpat: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Naija for u
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by cmoney22222: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
No job no money

viktor01:
Dude, I like your courage jare...... na 2 : 0 go bad pass, if u know whaat I mean.
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Shinor(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
#GiveBennyZinoTheJob
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bennyzino:
So I was invited for an IT/Software support position in a company domiciled in Maryland. I was low on cash but embarked with my last 500 naira. I spent 400 naira to get to the venue and was putting my faith in Jah for journey mercies back home.

It's actually not funny,it brought tears to my eyes,this is what Nigerian evil leaders has reduced the leaders of tomorrow to,in sane countries there's what they call job seekers allowance.

500 naira and that was your last dough.May God begin to kill everybody and anybody that is involved in making the lives of these youths difficult(politicians).

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by akeensbussy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol that was funny.

Mine was different... I went for an interview in the island... I was left with #100 and my destination was Iyana-Ipaja.

After the interview, the company gave me an envelop. When I opened it, i saw #5000. I was like wow...It was an NGO, I don't know if that was there practice cos I know that is the way it will be given to others too.
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by EmekaBlue(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
life eno easy
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by olafum1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bennyzino:

grin grin grin
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Consultville(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol..... Lord have mercy.

Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
smiley
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Trust me you will be called that is only if you impress them during your interveiw. The HR will love to see you again and you make him your hero at work.
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by shollyBi(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
hahahaahahaha wahala
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Missmossy(f): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eyah, you are lucky grin

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Gamesmart: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Very nice gesture by the HR people.
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by OfficialIYANU(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bennyzino:

Hmmm! My bro...even though you told this comically, I can only imagine the trauma you and thousands of Nigerians are going through just to earn a good job and put food on your table. I really feel for you bro. It is well. I wish I could do more, but for now all I can do is pray and encourage. I pray for Nigeria for God to restore our sanity and sense of value. I encourage you to keep faith bro. All shall be well and He will make all things perfect in His time.

God bless!

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by vikkeee(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
That afternoon when you bored and pick up your phone to check nairaland.....now you can't just stop laughing.
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by henrimoto(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bennyzino:

lolz.... o'boy... I dey laugh her like person wey wan craze...o' boy na serious case you be. lolzzzz.
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by munex007(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
This may sound funny to some people but seriously its not funny..

Bro I admire your hustle and I pray God mercy will smile on you soon..Every hustler has a pay day your payday is coming very soon..

People are really suffering..Life ain't easy..

1 Like

Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Kirinwa: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bennyzino:

If I was the HR I would employ you based on honesty, sincerity, focus, determination and courage. You won my admiration.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Funny but real. The bible says ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN TO YOU.NICE ONE

1 Like

Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by greggng: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Unfortunately some of you don't know the implication of bye bye. It means go we don't need a broke guy
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by NomzyJust(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bennyzino:

Frankly bro this isn't so funny. Methinks you ought to have asked at least one or two question as regards the coy to buttress your interest in the job at stake. Surely you must get home.
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by tosyne2much(m): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hahahaha cheesy So funny

OP, I congratulate you in advance cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch / 10 Mistakes Job Seekers Make … And How to Avoid Them / How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.