Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

My Funny Job Hunting Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Funny Job Hunting Experience (22478 Views)

My Funny Job Interview Experience / My Experience Job Hunting At Linda Ikeji Media / My Funny Job Searching Ordeal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by princejenks(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
Chai! It has been a while i laughed this hard,it is such a funny post
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by domido(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bennyzino:
So I was invited for an IT/Software support position in a company domiciled in Maryland. I was low on cash but embarked with my last 500 naira. I spent 400 naira to get to the venue and was putting my faith in Jah for journey mercies back home.

I was dismayed when an occupant told me that the company has relocated to Yaba. Then I knew I was in deep soup.
I spent my last 100 naira to get to the new venue.

Long story short, after the interview, the Hr asked me if I had any question for him I said 'yes pls can you find me 500 naira , I don't have transport back home...spent all my cash locating this place'

omo, the hr gave me the money and I said bye bye .
Guy u've got guts. I like it. Forget oooo. You didn't lose anything.
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by omartins(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eldorado01:
[size=20pt]oh so you came here to tell your friends about the money i gave you

dont worry i will make sure i employ you and deduct that money from your account

ladies dont miss my signature.....you will surely appreciate me
[/size]

Stretch mark cleansing is what you want to employ him for?
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by banio: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
You are good. GOD will give U your dreams
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by deramarks(f): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eldorado01:
[size=20pt]oh so you came here to tell your friends about the money i gave you. Lol iffa hear say u gave him

dont worry i will make sure i employ you and deduct that money from your account

ladies dont miss my signature.....you will surely appreciate me
[/size]
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Ghost01(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
D moral of his experience is

Be open whenever u find urself in certain condition u cant help urself cos u can never know who cud b ur saviour... So many people here including Me will be shy to ask for such help however that cud even make dem consider u. U can neva tell..

So therefore I Congratulate u in advance op.
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by wallmosh: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bennyzino:
So I was invited for an IT/Software support position in a company domiciled in Maryland. I was low on cash but embarked with my last 500 naira. I spent 400 naira to get to the venue and was putting my faith in Jah for journey mercies back home.

I was dismayed when an occupant told me that the company has relocated to Yaba. Then I knew I was in deep soup.
I spent my last 100 naira to get to the new venue.

Long story short, after the interview, the Hr asked me if I had any question for him I said 'yes pls can you find me 500 naira , I don't have transport back home...spent all my cash locating this place'

omo, the hr gave me the money and I said bye bye .

Do you know that your story has gone beyond nairaland? it's been truncated through whwtsapp groups.
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
Seriously...... I felt your pain and d courage you summoned asking for d #500 but on d other hand I can't help it but laff.....cos that's funny
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by May5(f): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Op u ve really made my day, i can't stop laughing. U are very funny, but all the same u were being sincere. I bet, the hr will not ask other applicant if they hv any question to ask again that day

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Princess4eva(f): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
tasceige:
Buhahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin
Am so sorry, I just can't help but laugh. You must have prepared your mind for the question?
Please what was the expression on there faces...

Note: don't be surprised if you're called back though.
Sitting on this thread as the FTC telling the world NIGERIA is getting better... #letsmakepeace

God bless Nigeria

Surely, Nigeria has always survived all jibes thrown at it. I don't know where Biafra thoughts emanated from. My neighborhood is a Wazobia one, where we are all truly each other's keeper. We almost cannot do without ourselves. I am Yoruba, A total stranger who is an Ibo sister offered me water today, which I gratefully gulped down without much ado.

Please, let us give peace another chance in our communities

NIGERIA shall be GREAT again!

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by sabi99(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
#500 as Last card? PLs God Nigerians are suffering....please reason ur pple mata and help us in this country abeg
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
NomzyJust:

Frankly bro this isn't so funny. Methinks you ought to have asked at least one or two question as regards the coy to buttress your interest in the job at stake. Surely you must get home.

well desperate times beckons for desperate measures

he told me to brush up in some codes and come back for a start up of 100k.
that's by the way tho

1 Like

Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by nenergy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bookmarked
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by NomzyJust(m): 7:12am On Dec 11, 2015
Bennyzino:

well desperate times beckons for desperate measures

he told me to brush up in some codes and come back for a start up of 100k. that's by the way tho
Way to go! I refuse not to tap in your blessings.
Re: My Funny Job Hunting Experience by Naavah(f): 7:33am On Dec 11, 2015
God don win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oando Career Fair On 2nd November 2013 / Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers / Civil Defence To Recruit Additional 10,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.