Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Introducing Gidi Gang!: The Hottest Emcees Out The Heart Of Lasgidi! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Introducing Gidi Gang!: The Hottest Emcees Out The Heart Of Lasgidi! (1437 Views)

Who else thinks Nigerian emcees are wack? ✘✘ / Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai / Real Hip Hop's Top 10 Emcees Of All Time ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Gidi Gang!: The Hottest Emcees Out The Heart Of Lasgidi! by Passworded: 2:53am On May 25, 2009
These guys are just phenomenal, their music is like damn!!!

They just too damn dynamic, Nigerian Rap Music has eventually evolved!

You cud peep their tracks using the link below

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GIDI-GANG/102957621960?ref=mf

These guys make a lotta nigerian rappers sound like toddlers, and they can flip it on any level!
Re: Introducing Gidi Gang!: The Hottest Emcees Out The Heart Of Lasgidi! by Krayola(m): 4:50am On May 25, 2009
Good sh!t,  I like "Chairman".

The guy on the first verse is the tightest, most original rapper I've heard from Naija!!
Re: Introducing Gidi Gang!: The Hottest Emcees Out The Heart Of Lasgidi! by ofokasibe: 6:47am On May 25, 2009
@passworded
holla at me this is bolajibroke aka flowshow nairaland world cup remember?. dont tell me its u guys ., hot n dope
cuzz am seeing dayja cypha,those r my hommies dawg, where is dp and emtee .holla at me men , we need to talk.add me bjpumpindogg at yahoo cuzz of this nairaland robots .hollaback
Re: Introducing Gidi Gang!: The Hottest Emcees Out The Heart Of Lasgidi! by Passworded: 9:35pm On May 25, 2009
Yo Bj ur right, its dem, so wat u doin in india?
Re: Introducing Gidi Gang!: The Hottest Emcees Out The Heart Of Lasgidi! by HJ1(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2009
men these r ok. really like the lasgidi n chairman. the guys on chairman dey vex, the first and the third sare really dope.
Re: Introducing Gidi Gang!: The Hottest Emcees Out The Heart Of Lasgidi! by Passworded: 9:57pm On May 26, 2009
Actually the third verse was done by both the first guy and second guy, did it sound like 1 person?

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. / Music Video Waje - Wait A Minute / Timaya Back In Love With Abuja Business Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.