Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai (2102 Views)

Who else thinks Nigerian emcees are wack? ✘✘ / M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by dejiariyo: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2009
MODE9 TV BATTLE OF THE WACK EMCEES JOE SKIPPY VS MC FATAI

this is a very big battle in mode9 crib watch and enjoy and see some shots taken at ruggedhead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-torTdSMQ
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by khanye(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2009
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by khanye(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2009
Mc Fatai sef diss carpethead shocked
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by dammiecool(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2009
D whole shit doesnt make sense!!!
purely nonesense,mode Baboontunde no get workgrin grin grin
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by javalove(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2009
@dammiecool

anything from modenie wud neva make sense to i. Even if modenine tells u about God, na devil u go follow. olodo.

Mode all d way, watching the sgit now
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by Sauron1: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2009
dammiecool:

D whole shit doesnt make sense!!!
purely nonesense,mode Baboontunde no get workgrin grin grin

Are these the Agberos Mode-9 is producing now?? Cheese n Rice!!!!
Pasuma woulda done better. What are they saying?
No rhythm, no lyrical nous, no class!!!

Mode-9 should give up this game. It is not meant for a doofus like him.
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by dejiariyo: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2009
i think some fools in here dont even look at the title of the post WACK EMCEES before they put thier atridunce hand to typing.its says wack mcee or do we all need to go to specsavers before we could see?shame
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by dammiecool(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2009
can u imagine dat!!!
a 40yrs(+)old man behavin like a teenager,hes really actin like a big baby grin grin grin grin
just look @ his wowo mcs!!!
Truly speakin mode needs a job its like hes idle. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by dejiariyo: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2009
wait make i curse this fools arabic,
مومس, زانية, عاهرة, فاجرة, المتاجرة بشرفها, لوطي, رجل يمارس اللواط, المومس
. تاجر بمؤهلا ت, زنى, عاهر بكثرة الفجر, تمارس البغاء, تمارس الزنا, تتعهر
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by dammiecool(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2009
@deji
all 4 yaself!!!ol boy u try o grin grin grin
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by ofokasibe: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2009
you guys are irritating ME , they were just having fun ,. instead of u to APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT THE WACK EMCEES ARE GIVING US SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT. YOU ALL ARE BUSY TALKING THRASH ABOUT MODE , THE WACK EMCEES TRIED I REALLY LIKED MC FATAI, DUDE WAS FCKUING HILARIOUS, PLS DEJI POST MORE COMEDY JARE. WE LOVE IT! AND WE APPRECIATE U POSTING IT.

@DEJIARIYO AND MODO
THANKS A LOT. PLS POST MORE !
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by dejiariyo: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2009
ofokasibe:

you guys are  irritating ME , they were just having fun ,. instead of u to APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT THE WACK EMCEES ARE GIVING US SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT. YOU ALL ARE BUSY TALKING THRASH ABOUT MODE , THE WACK EMCEES TRIED I REALLY LIKED MC FATAI, DUDE WAS FCKUING HILARIOUS, PLS DEJI POST MORE COMEDY  JARE. WE LOVE IT!  AND WE APPRECIATE U POSTING IT.

@DEJIARIYO AND MODO
THANKS A LOT. PLS POST MORE !

GUY I RESPECT UR POSTS ON HERE,U APPLY COMMON SENSE TO ALL THINGS U TYPE, NOT LIKE SOME SATURATED HUMAN BEINGS ON HERE  grin cheesy
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by khanye(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2009
@ ofokasibe

no mind them jare wink
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by tosinaded(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2009
Joblessness!
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by javalove(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2009
LMAO!!!!!!!!

Haters una go die ni. They r just having fun . . . even mode was laffing all tru
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by ofokasibe: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2009
dejiariyo:

GUY I RESPECT UR POSTS ON HERE,U APPLY COMMON SENSE TO ALL THINGS U TYPE, NOT LIKE SOME SATURATED HUMAN BEINGS ON HERE grin cheesy

no mind them , immaturty and bad belle dey worry most of this nairaland boys, why should people be having fun and these nl idiots go dey insult them , ??e no go better for anybody wey talk say make them no continue . mc fatai i dey trip for ur bars o . pls battle more people .rome was not built in a day , mc fatai in the motherfuckin building.

@deji
tell mc fatai to come to nairaland .him don get die hard fan too o. and helep me find more wackiwicki for am to practice with. mc fatai sure rocks nairaland . deji thanks for the other wack battle . oshe babami. this is the kinda battle that olayokun will like. ikun where are u o. grin. deji more plssssssssss wink
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by javalove(m): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2009
LMAOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just watched the complete video . . .

come to think of it . . . Joe Skippy has a good voice for a rapper u know . . .!!!!

Haterz una no go die well ooooooo

I cant bliv heads are dissing modenine for this . . . Sauron pls . . . go six feet under !!!
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by kaydee(m): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2009
Joe Skippy is the man!!! I'm his fan
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by chrisical(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2009
dejiariyo:

wait make i curse this fools arabic,
مومس, زانية, عاهرة, فاجرة, المتاجرة بشرفها, لوطي, رجل يمارس اللواط, المومس
. تاجر بمؤهلا ت, زنى, عاهر بكثرة الفجر, تمارس البغاء, تمارس الزنا, تتعهر

what is this all about?
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by HohDee(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2009
dis is nohin bt a disgrace to 9ja industry.r u kiddin me?who da heck paste dis stuff on youtube 4 d whole world to see hw stupid they r.
Now mode0 is really loosin it big time.Bt anyway i sabi d joint-thts where mode is fixin his Volks wagen car.
Really! reeally!! really!!! losin his credibility(wut a guy),dis is 2009,mode shud grow up
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by javalove(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2009
Hoh-Dee:

dis is nohin bt a disgrace to 9ja industry.r u kiddin me?who da heck paste dis stuff on youtube 4 d whole world to see hw stupid they r.
Now mode0 is really loosin it big time.Bt anyway i sabi d joint-thts where mode is fixin his Volks wagen car.
Really! reeally!! really!!! losin his credibility(wut a guy),dis is 2009,mode shud grow up

i dont know why nigerians think with their asses. the whole stuff is a comic relief!!!!!! he was just having fun!!!!

hatred has covered ur heart . . . and he even called it "BATTLE OF THE WACKS!!!!"

Open ya eyes bro!!!

And u guys have started this car issue again. Well, i m sure u know the news is all over NL that mode now drives an infinit jeep . . and if u are sad about that . .simple die!!!
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by kaydee(m): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2009
I swear,i think say na BJ Broke and Skingo dey battle if them no be the same person sef.
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by dejiariyo: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2009
na both of them
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by javalove(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2009
kaydee:

I swear,i think say na BJ Broke and Skingo dey battle if them no be the same person sef.
i no fit laff abeg!!! ROTLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by MrCrackles(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2009
Who the fuc.k are this suffering loons shocked

Retards chewing elephant grass
!
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by BenHundred(m): 6:12am On Apr 14, 2009
LMAO this is too funny!
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by elctroguru(m): 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2009
i don get headache ooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!! I no fit laugh
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by Shaz(f): 1:04am On Apr 15, 2009
@Ofoka,
For the first time, we're on the same side. This is just comic relief. . Sheesh! Calm down. .

javalove:

LMAOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just watched the complete video . . .

come to think of it . . . Joe Skippy has a good voice for a rapper u know . . .!!!!

I was thinking the same thing, even though I didn't hear half of what he was saying . . lol.
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by ofokasibe: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2009
Shaz:

@Ofoka,
For the first time, we're on the same side. This is just comic relief. . Sheesh! Calm down. .
[color=olive]

i see you gurl. wink

@kaydee
think of bjbroke vs kaydee vs joe skippy, triple threat .wakawicki in a nairaland stylee grin grin grin
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by khanye(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2009
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by khanye(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2009
Joe skippy dancing grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai by dammiecool(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2009
joe skippy dancin or khanye dancin? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urban Legends, The Ronald Opus story / Has Anybody Listened To Idris-abdulkareem New Song With Ruggedman? / A Clean 2001 Isuzu Rodeo For Sale - N1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.