Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,778 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly (1512 Views)

Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did / Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by onila(f): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
cry

happened years ago but it still affects me
even her own Daughter, my fathers sister told me he was ugly but not to his face

how can u say that abt ur grandson or nephew

I come from a family where beauty is important

people we shld learn to treat people nicely. its no ones fault if they look less attractive to us
Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 25, 2015
what is this?

3 Likes

Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by mamagee3(f): 12:54am On Nov 25, 2015
Onila...my dear Onila. Keeping oneself busy is one of the basic principles in society. wink

Even the bible states that "An idle man is the devil's workshop" grin

Please read a book or something if you don't know what to do! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by onila(f): 1:16am On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:
what is this?
whats what
Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by d25(m): 1:25am On Nov 25, 2015
The topic is from Onila, so no surprise. Meanwhile, are you still a virgin?
Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by onila(f): 1:26am On Nov 25, 2015
d25:
The topic is from Onila, so no surprise. Meanwhile, are you still a virgin?
yea
Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by mamagee3(f): 1:28am On Nov 25, 2015
onila:
yea
How old are you?
Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by d25(m): 1:40am On Nov 25, 2015
onila:
yea
Interesting.
Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by Jeloma: 2:19am On Nov 25, 2015
Seriously? Are you the one to give this advice? Have you gone through your threads lately?
mamagee3:
Onila...my dear Onila. Keeping oneself busy is one of the basic principles in society. wink

Even the bible states that "An idle man is the devil's workshop" grin

Please read a book or something if you don't know what to do! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by mamagee3(f): 2:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Jeloma:
Seriously? Are you the one to give this advice? Have you gone through your threads lately?
I have but my threads are real events that hurt me and are realistic not some made up fairy tales for attention.

Today alone she went from being humble, disciplined and well mannered which has nothing to do with romance by the way to creating a thread whereby her Grandmother called her brother ugly and her entire family judging people by how attractive they are.

C'mon now if this is not pathetic and silly, I don't what is.

The truth has to be said sometimes. wink

1 Like

Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by Jeloma: 2:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Now, pathetic and silly describes you too. And Pls wipe that wink off your face.
mamagee3:

I have but my threads are real events that hurt me and are realistic not some made up fairy tales for attention.

Today alone she went from being humble, disciplined and well mannered which has nothing to do with romance by the way to creating a thread whereby her Grandmother called her brother ugly and her entire family judging people by how attractive they are.

C'mon now if this is not pathetic and silly, I don't what is.

The truth has to be said sometimes. wink

1 Like

Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by mamagee3(f): 2:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Jeloma:
Now, pathetic and silly describes you too. And Pls wipe that wink off your face.
No need for personal attack!

You're not Onila who created the unrealistic thread! wink

3 Likes

Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by kliq(m): 5:22am On Nov 25, 2015
Jeloma:
cheesy you're right tho

2 Likes

Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by onila(f): 5:58am On Nov 25, 2015
no one jokes abt their family

I am not that silly

whenever I am in the family section, I am serious
Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by obiak4(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2015
Onila and mamagee guess it the effect of bore**doom pls am a free traveller on my way to osun feel free to come join
get yaself busy please
Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by Pidggin(f): 7:55am On Nov 25, 2015
grin
Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmmm, what can I say.
Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by IndianaJay: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2015
onila:
cry

happened years ago but it still affects me
even her own Daughter, my fathers sister told me he was ugly but not to his face

how can u say that abt ur grandson or nephew

I come from a family where beauty is important

people we shld learn to treat people nicely. its no ones fault if they look less attractive to us

I don't understand the bolded but it makes it seem like you are very insecure.

People are entitled to their opinions (whether beauty means everything to you or not), you cannot stop a person from speaking their mind.....you can however take what they say with a pinch of salt, disregard it and move on.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what is beautiful to you may be ugly to someone else.
Re: The Day My Grandmother Called My Brother Ugly by Kimoni: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2015
onila:
no one jokes abt their family

I am not that silly

whenever I am in the family section, I am serious

grin grin grin Onila pele

You and your brother are beautiful

Don't let anybody determine your happiness, not several years after the statement has been made

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Has Refuse To Apologise To Both Children And Wife / Gas Cylinders Clearance Sales / HP DESKJET 3635 WIRELESS PRINTER FOR SALE (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.