Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother (36457 Views)

65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by egorov(m): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2016
At 80, my grandmother still rocks. I love her so much

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by ayobase(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2016
egorov:
At 80, my grandmother still rocks. I love her so much

Your Grandma no wan gree o. I gez she still rocks for her hubby (your Grandpa).

As you have celebrated your Grandma at 80, so shall your grandchildren celebrate you at 80. Amen.

#Edited

For liking this post, our grandchildren (and possibly great grandchildren) shall honour and celebrate us at a fulfilled old age by His grace. (Amen)

435 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by egorov(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2016
ayobase:

Your Grandma no wan gree o. I gez she still rocks for her hubby (your Grandpa).

As you have celebrated your Grandma at 80, so shall your grandchildren celebrate you at 80. Amen.
amen. Thanks. Although her husband died some 11 years ago at 96

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Dyt(f): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2016
Na you crop the top for her?
She come pocket
Her swag na original
cheesy cheesy cheesy

She looks good at 80
kiss

151 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by ayobase(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2016
egorov:
amen. Thanks. Although her husband died some 11 years ago at 96

I'm sorry to hear that.

May his soul continue to RIP.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by ayobase(m): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2016
Dyt:
Na you crop the top for her? She come pocket Her swag na original cheesy cheesy cheesy
She looks good at 80 kiss

Your own go pass her own, even at 120years!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2016
is she bearing out her midriff

she looks good though.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2016
She worwor die tongue

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Dyt(f): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2016
ayobase:

Your own go pass her own, even at 120years!

Do I say amen

Na
I don't wanna live till 101 sef
Make baba God just take me @ 95 so I don't become useless
cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by ayobase(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:
She worwor die tongue

Instead make u dey pray make you make it to 80.

"Honour your mother and your father so that thy days may be long on earth..."

The person you just dishonoured is far old enough to be ur mother.

Where is your apology?

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by ayobase(m): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2016
Dyt:

Do I say amen

Na
I don't wanna live till 101 sef
Make baba God just take me @ 95 so I don't become useless
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na so everybody dey talk, but what if body strong kakaraka at 120 years of age.

You know sey short people like us no dey gree die in time due to kakaraka body.

wink

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Pidggin(f): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2016
Woah!!! God is good cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Dyt(f): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2016
ayobase:

You know sey short people like us no dey gree die in time due to kakaraka body.

wink

I am not short
angry angry angry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Pidggin(f): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:
She worwor die tongue

And you want to live long, you did not have to comment attention seeker

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2016
Pidggin:

Who says I want to live long?

I want to live to an age where I can still have _threesomes and _orgies without skanks thinking I may not be vibrant or die of a heart attack like Sam loco if dey go anal..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by ayobase(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2016
Dyt:

I am not short angry angry angry

Oya no fex.
I meant average in height - not-too-tall-not-too-short

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Dyt(f): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2016
ayobase:

Oya no fex.

I meant average in height - not-too-tall-not-too-short

cheesy cheesy cheesy

O serious rara

How's wifey?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2016
My apology grin

"I'm really sorry, hope she still swings nicely as all swingers do at that age! Not staring at today's urban youth and wishing she could reminisce on a past breath-taking sexual encounter. grin
Living can be a chore at a certain age in my opinion! *shrugs* undecided
ayobase:

Instead make u dey pray make you make it to 80.

"Honour your mother and your father so that thy days may be long on earth..."

The person you just dishonoured is far old enough to be ur mother.

Where is your apology?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by ayobase(m): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2016
Pidggin:

^^

I'm far beyond your league dear.

I didn't wanna quote you initially, but...

Your sense of discernment/reasoning is in open circuit state i.e. warped.

Scram, and don't expect response from ayobase after this. I have acknowledged your "attention seeking" syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by ayobase(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
O serious rara
How's wifey?
Lolz.
Fine fine fine.
I will chat up later.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by ayobase(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:
My apology ...

At 80 yrs of age, she has aged gracefully, strong and fulfilled.

That should be our quest.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2016
Godforbid bad thing angry angry
ayobase:

At 80 yrs of age, she has aged gracefully, strong and fulfilled.

That should be our quest.

God bless.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by egorov(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Dyt:
Na you crop the top for her?
She come pocket
Her swag na original
cheesy cheesy cheesy

She looks good at 80
kiss
it wasn't me, my cousins did
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by NevetsIbot(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
where my granny is just 75 and already bed-ridden
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by egorov(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
NevetsIbot:
where my granny is just 75 and already bed-ridden
I'm sorry to hear that. But make sure she enjoys every moment of her remininG existence

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by cokiek(f): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Grandma toh badt ghon...Nice!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Omotayor123(f): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wow.. Grandma o ni gba. She Looks healthy. I pray she live longer!

I hope Bobrisky is viewing this grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by macaranta(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wow so cool.. She's blessed jare

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by dayleke: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mama o ni gba
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by martineinstein(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
old mama rockies

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by Immorttal: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
She killed it!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother by dayleke: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
Congrats and well wishes to her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You / I do not feel loved by my wife, Is this enough reason to quit my marriage? / Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.