Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death (2083 Views)

Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Faithfulness Kennedy Loses Her Boyfriend To Her Friend / Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death by orisirisi53: 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Williams wrote a touching note about her dog ... saying, "My special friend in which I got at 17 (2 weeks before I won my very first Grand Slam) left me today." see serenapictures as she was crying on the snapchat video

"She was 16 years young and up until a few days ago was still sprinting. Her poor body gave out this morning and she had a way of telling me it was time for me to be brave and let her go."

"With my dad by my side we were able to say a loving goodbye. She was with me from 1999 until today and I miss her so much."

"I got out of the shower this afternoon and she was not there to lick my leg as she always did everyday to remind me how much she loved me. I feel so lucky to have such a special friend. Give your dog, cat, pet a big hug. #breakingheart #bff Jackie Baila Pete Williams I will miss you and your memory will live forever."update_grey_gray_barSerena Williams is afraid she's about to lose the "love of her life" ... her beloved dog Jackie -- her best friend for 16 years.

Williams opened up about Jackie in an emotional video ... fighting back tears as she explained that Jackie is "struggling" with her health and it's breaking her heart. see more pics here

"I just want to share this with everyone 'cause she's getting old and she's really struggling and she means the world to me ... and she's made my life better."

If you've ever had a pet you cared about ... you can probably relate to how Serena's feeling. Sucks.

Re: Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death by dacovajnr: 12:38am On Nov 25, 2015
So touching cry..but the dog na ekuke nau angry

1 Like

Re: Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death by majamajic(m): 1:08am On Nov 25, 2015
dacovajnr:

snoop dog,
Re: Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death by mondaymorin: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2015
vry cute dog
Re: Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death by mondaymorin: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2015
dacovajnr:
meaning what
Re: Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death by dacovajnr: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2015
mondaymorin:
meaning what
Crying isn't necessary lah...
Re: Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death by princely74: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Ask her to visit Oron market for more bingos! wetin she dey cry for na? Ekuke plenty for oron market, different colors, shapes and sizes including edible ones..........lolzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death by mondaymorin: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
princely74:
Ask her to visit Oron market for more bingos! wetin she dey cry for na? Ekuke plenty for oron market, different colors, shapes and sizes including edible ones..........lolzzzzzzzzzz
lmao. where oron market dey?
Re: Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death by mondaymorin: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
dacovajnr:
Crying isn't necessary lah...
who told you; 16 years is not a joke
Re: Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death by dacovajnr: 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
mondaymorin:
who told you; 16 years is not a joke
Really? My ekuke dog died just last month after bin bitten by a snake and @ that tym twas 19yrs of age..so old that it longer had fur on it tail and the fur on its body was breaking undecided
Re: Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death by kolexepana: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
And so
Na human being die?
Re: Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death by mondaymorin: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
kolexepana:
And so Na human being die?
lol, naija people ehn
Re: Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death by mondaymorin: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
dacovajnr:
Really? My ekuke dog died just last month after bin bitten by a snake and @ that tym twas 19yrs of age..so old that it longer had fur on it tail and the fur on its body was breaking undecided
ee no consine us
Re: Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death by dacovajnr: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
mondaymorin:
ee no consine us
Follow Serena cry lah as her case concern you grin
Re: Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death by mondaymorin: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
dacovajnr:
Follow Serena cry lah as her case concern you grin
its Monday mornin
Re: Serena Williams Loses Her Over 16year Old Dog To Death by dacovajnr: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
mondaymorin:
its Monday mornin
lolx

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Rocks Waist Trainer In Public / Photos: Snake Born With Two Heads Found In The USA / Kenya Man Slept With His Sister In-law And Posted On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.