Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Having Issues With My Ps3. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Having Issues With My Ps3. (1253 Views)

My Ps3 Developed YLOD Today Can It Be Repaired? / Help Where And How Much To Hack My Ps3 With Latest Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Issues With My Ps3. by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 25, 2015
This is the second time it does this,it will just switch off,and the "RED" standby light will be beeping,and blinking..

I want to know the cause,to avoid future occurrence. cos I don't have time to start taking it to the engineer. Last time,I spent 3k to fix it,and it has happened again.
Re: Having Issues With My Ps3. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Yomieluv:
This is the second time it does this,it will just switch off,and the "RED" standby light will be beeping,and blinking..

I want to know the cause,to avoid future occurrence. cos I don't have time to start taking it to the engineer. Last time,I spent 3k to fix it,and it has happened again.

If its the phat ps3 then its a matter of time it comes on at all,you need a new console mate
Re: Having Issues With My Ps3. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
youmour:

If its the phat ps3 then its a matter of time it comes on at all,you need a new console mate
how?

Just bought it not more than 8months na.
Re: Having Issues With My Ps3. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Yomieluv:
how?

Just bought it not more than 8months na.

Its a well known problem with all phat ps3 consoles,it starts gradually until it goes dead completely,I'm guessing you bought it fairly used,I could go as far as guessing the previous owner also experienced it and got it fixed and sold it to you..in any case,this is always the first symptoms till it goes yamutu.
Re: Having Issues With My Ps3. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
youmour:

Its a well known problem with all phat ps3 consoles,it starts gradually until it goes dead completely,I'm guessing you bought it fairly used,I could go as far as guessing the previous owner also experienced it and got it fixed and sold it to you..in any case,this is always the first symptoms till it goes yamutu.
you are very correct.

I bought it fairly used. I have to rush and sell it,before it becomes scrap with me.

Thanks for the info.
Re: Having Issues With My Ps3. by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 26, 2015
youmour:

for your mind, you get sense undecided smiley
Re: Having Issues With My Ps3. by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 26, 2015
musKeeto:

for your mind, you get sense undecided smiley

Mad man dem never use you do kebab? I no know say you still dey visit us earthlings for this section grin

(1) (Reply)

Hacked PS3 Console Needed In Lagos / Please Help, My Games Keep Crashing. / Post Pictures Of Your Old Game Consoles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.