Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) (44557 Views)

Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi / Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Is Godwin A Christian Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by tlops(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

A loving god will not allow his loving son or daughter to exit in such a cruel way..

So she's gotta be fake ... Keep the mention coming

Enjoying it .. cheesy

do you know how the Apostles exit this world. Its a pity she died that way, but she may not be fake.

Either way may she find peace with God (if she deserves it)!
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by ihatebuhari(f): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
ISLAM4theWISE:
Why must u hate Buhari?
hating Buhari will keep u depress
u are stupid
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by ihatebuhari(f): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
and you will die like this woman this year.. Since you don't have problem with the way she exited ..

Better not move anywhere close to dangote truck ..

Mumu cheesy
I have already promised u, if it didn't happen know I'm not called
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by rafealEmmydon(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
rest in peace
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by guyXander(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

A loving god will not allow his loving son or daughter to exit in such a cruel way..

Enjoying it .. cheesy
Heaven rejoices at the death of one righteous person.
You think this world is a good place?
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
ihatebuhari:
I have already promised u, if it didn't happen know I'm not called
mumu ...
Psychopath .. So your calling is to curse people to death ..

Ediots everywhere..
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by fromnigeria(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

Enjoying it .. cheesy
I fear any human wey no fear you based on this your submission.
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adortem:

You must be referring to your "god",no wonder you used a small letter to qualify him,don't have much to say about that...
your god is fake

Deal with it cool
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Adortem: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
xtervaganza:
your god is fake

Deal with it cool
Attack method right? smiley Christainity is a peaceful religion,my God is as real as ever and His name is Jesus! Give your life to Jesus before it is too late,I pray you have an encounter with Him,so you would know how real He is,He loves you and He has always loved you.Cheers
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Kassychuks(f): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:
I never knew I quoted u, I was not referring to u
Beta
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
Kassychuks:
Beta
see as u dey insult yourself without asking
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by greatricky: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Most Dangote truck drivers taken alomo a lot.
Dangote needs to be jailed,he's comitting rituals under disguise of break failure.
Incase Dangote wakes up one morning and says he wants to start his own airline.
Trust me yearly and mandatory plane crashes might amount to 3-5 yearly,with a target of no survivors.

PMB can't talk,they are brothers.
Was difference between Boko Haram&Dangote.
No diff,they both have a main mission,Death.

Beware.
What the bible said about End Times is real,if by now you still want to come on here and lazily post the already boring comment End Time Truck,end time post,end time this or that.
Then trust me its truly End Time.
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Kassychuks(f): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:

see as u dey insult yourself without asking
Lolzzz....Na u wey insult ursef 1st,no b me......Hw ah go no say u no purposely do am?See ur big head...lolzzz
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Kassychuks:
Lolzzz....Na u wey insult ursef 1st,no b me......Hw ah go no say u no purposely do am?See ur big head...lolzzz
see your face as. u fine reach u dey fight
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Kassychuks(f): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:

see your face as. u fine reach u dey fight
Lolzzz,4wia u c my face?......My pix no dey my profile,xo hw cme
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Kassychuks:
Lolzzz,4wia u c my face?......My pix no dey my profile,xo hw cme
Lol , I just talk am
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by difego: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by ladychioma: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rest in peace pastor Joan. Something should be done about Dangote,s truck that kill

dozendozess every year
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by uruoneluv(f): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rest in d lord ma,
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Chanchit:
And we all pray not to do money rituals, see the richest man in Africa, his trucks kills nothing less than 10 people yearly, which kyn ritual pass that one.
ten ke? dangote trucks kills more than that in a week..
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adortem:

Attack method right? smiley Christainity is a peaceful religion,my God is as real as ever and His name is Jesus! Give your life to Jesus before it is too late,I pray you have an encounter with Him,so you would know how real He is,He loves you and He has always loved you.Cheers
the god that supports slavery Exodus 21:20-21 – "If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property."

The good god of serial senseless killing and a god who take women as slaves.....Leviticus 20:10 - 'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.

More.....Deuteronomy 22:13-21 – If a man takes a wife and, after lying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, "I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity," then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. The girl's father will say to the elders, "I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity." Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. They shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver a and give them to the girl's father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives. If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl's virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house. You must purge the evil from among you.
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by fresherdanU: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

Enjoying it .. cheesy

MUMU
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by Kassychuks(f): 6:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Oyind17:
Lol , I just talk am
Okkkk o
Re: Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) by NoraKim(f): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
Rip fake pastor cry

Enjoying it .. cheesy
And who are u to decide if she's fake or nat angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Reacts To Video Of Pastor Uche Aigbe Carrying An AK-47 While Preaching / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye / Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.