Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? (17601 Views)

Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 900k / I Want To Relocate To Lagos From Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
kay29000:

Thank you. I want to ask...How come you spent 86k on hotel bills? How long did you spend there?
I spent 8days there,my hotel bill was 10,500k per day, when I was checking out was told I had to pay tourism fee,twas little though about 2k or so,i sha know I paid 86k

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by kay29000(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
petkruz:

I spent 8days there,my hotel bill was 10,500k per day, when I was checking out was told I had to pay tourism fee,twas little though about 2k or so,i sha know I paid 86k

Okay. Thanks. I'd love to be your friend.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by eazylion01(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Shine ur eyes o bros,u go fear dubai connect na
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by stanvesco(m): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2015
Originalsly:
@op....if you can't make hustle with 500k here in Nigeria.... where you born and grow... speak the language. ... have connections... know the culture... know where to get food, clothing and shelter when things get rough....don't have to get work permit... can start any business without permit and the fear of the authorities. .... if you can't here, why do you seriously think you can with what would be left of your 500k? Look well before you leap or you end up like so many others..... stranded.... living like a stray in a foreign land.
u spoke my mind my dear.
With 500k ,dtermination,and God,
u wud be d 1 offering menial jobs in nearest future
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by ATERI(m): 3:00am On Nov 29, 2015
My honest advice is to relocate within Nigeria so that you can do whatever menial jobs you want to do. You are better off doing that than wasting half of your money on processing a visa to another African country where you can easily lose your life just because you are a Nigerian
What you need is a small scale business that can yield good profit , only then should you think about going abroad. You shouldn`t be thinking about a comfortable life right now but how to multiply the small money you have in your pocket.

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by idu1(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2015
kay29000:

Thank you. But do you know the type of odd jobs I can do in those countries?
what is your level of education?

What skills do you have?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by Manweysabi(m): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Visit this thread and thank me later with a bottle of whisky cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1900216/thread-south-korea-immigrants
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by rafcrown(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
SOUTH korea AS narrated before.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by kay29000(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2015
idu1:
what is your level of education?

What skills do you have?

B.Sc in Geography. Well, I can type very fast. I can supervise a group of people very well.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by victoralex(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2015
i tink uganda will be better or even kenya for nw..so dat u can also save some money for ur self
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by adegeye38(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
AFRICA

botswana
Tanzania
lesotho
bogatanga
Benin republic
Niger republic
Timbuktu
cotdvoire
Liberia
seria leone
Madagascar
cape verde(nice beach country with very little population, of 700000+ pple, they speak french, English and Spanish its nice and cool wit loads of opportunities, u can work at the port or even work for tourists mostly from europe, cos cape verde is nice and peacefull for billionaire tourists on vac, or u can even work on a ship or vessel and sail round the world, the opportunity is endless and if u work hard and become rich u might end up owning an island to yourself and marry a pretty capeverdian damsel like Iarav oshiomole)

Coromos island(a lil bit like cape verde too)

Seychelles( a nice and beautiful beach country just like the capeverde the tourist industry is booming)

CARIBBEAN islands

you might also relocate to some island on the carribean like

Jamaica
Puerto Rico
Tortuga
Dominican republic
Madilves( that place is like paradise)

thank me later

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by DexterousOne(m): 12:19am On Jul 12, 2016
kay29000:
Good morning to you all. I have always wanted to leave Nigeria, to work and earn some money in a foreign country. Right now, I have access to about 500k, and I need advise on which country I can relocate to without hassle with that amount.

The country can be on any continent, but should be somewhere I can process and get into within the next three months with the 500k I have. Please, if you are in a country outside Nigeria (it could even be a country within Africa) where you know I can relocate to with little hassle, and make at least 400-600 dollars monthly from menial jobs, please reply this post. Thanks.

With that money, it has to be a West African country, and in addition to that, you have to be business savvy
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2016
adegeye38:
AFRICA

botswana
Tanzania
lesotho
bogatanga
Benin republic
Niger republic
Timbuktu
cotdvoire
Liberia
seria leone
Madagascar
cape verde(nice beach country with very little population, of 700000+ pple, they speak french, English and Spanish its nice and cool wit loads of opportunities, u can work at the port or even work for tourists mostly from europe, cos cape verde is nice and peacefull for billionaire tourists on vac, or u can even work on a ship or vessel and sail round the world, the opportunity is endless and if u work hard and become rich u might end up owning an island to yourself and marry a pretty capeverdian damsel like Iarav oshiomole)

Coromos island(a lil bit like cape verde too)

Seychelles( a nice and beautiful beach country just like the capeverde the tourist industry is booming)

CARIBBEAN islands

you might also relocate to some island on the carribean like

Jamaica
Puerto Rico
Tortuga
Dominican republic
Madilves( that place is like paradise)

thank me later

Wow u must be a good African tourist. How come no one is talking about Ivory Coast here.

Or is it because of language barrier as a French speaking country?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by goodieuzo: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2016
Folafikemi:

Wow u must be a good African tourist. How come no one is talking about Ivory Coast here.

Or is it because of language barrier as a French speaking country?
You too like this ivory coast.go there and tell us how that place dey so I can pack and follow you.this country don't Finnish me.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by BuhariKingdom(m): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Better invest your Money. No where is easy
Pidggin:
Try South-Africa, Ghana, Guinea, Botswana,or Angola. With 500K, you can pay your agent, purchase your flight ticket, and rent a room for a few months while doing odd jobs to make money there. In a few months, with focus and determination you will be more comfortable.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 24, 2018
kay29000:

B.Sc in Geography. Well, I can type very fast. I can supervise a group of people very well.
U still dey for 9ja abi u don commot?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by femmy2010(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
kay29000:
Good morning to you all. I have always wanted to leave Nigeria, to work and earn some money in a foreign country. Right now, I have access to about 500k, and I need advise on which country I can relocate to without hassle with that amount.

The country can be on any continent, but should be somewhere I can process and get into within the next three months with the 500k I have. Please, if you are in a country outside Nigeria (it could even be a country within Africa) where you know I can relocate to with little hassle, and make at least 400-600 dollars monthly from menial jobs, please reply this post. Thanks.

If you can pull N500k together in Nigeria surely you can pull N5m and more together in same Nigeria with time and if you are willing to work hard .
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? by hamzyluv(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
balash:
You have 500k with you?? Let me break it down for you well.. find a good friend in u.s I mean a good friend or family.

Plead with them to help you acquire an iv to come visit them in America! If they can help you send it. I will explain how else you go about it yourself. You go pay visa fee and I will explain all the necessary document u need and you will go find it yourself. Everything won't cost you 100k. And go face American embassy. If you go 2 or 3 tyms they will surely give u. My candid advise!!

And when u get to America it's easy to make it if you not lazy! Don't go to a country u will regret. 500k na change for other countries o

I heard that Visa fee is now 110k .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana / Landmark Property Will Be Intact, No Job Will Be Lost — Umahi / Lagos To Shut Independence Tunnel For 4 Weeks For Repairs From May 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.