Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

DIVORCE SAGA: Toyin Aimakhu Set For Second Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DIVORCE SAGA: Toyin Aimakhu Set For Second Marriage (1121 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DIVORCE SAGA: Toyin Aimakhu Set For Second Marriage by Erave: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Delectable actress, Toyin Aimakhu whose 2 year union with Nollywood actor, Adeniyi Johnson crashed few months ago is allegedly set to have a wedding introduction with her new lover, Seun Egbegbe.
The actress and and her lover, Seun have been an item since the former made her debut in the film industry through a theater group Seun Egbegbe was also part of.
ERAVE earlier reported the sizzling romance between the lovebirds (Toyin and Seun) which Seun also confirmed in a recent interview with popular lifestyle magazine, Global Excellence. "We may decide to marry. It has been awesome in my life within the short period of time Toyin and I have been together again. Even for Toyin herself, her career is on high tempo. I’m sure we are meant to be together as partners.”
The latest indication to the romance saga is the alleged recent visit of the lovebirds to Toyin Aimakhu’s family which reportedly got the consent and backing of Toyin's parents. This we scooped kick started the planning of a low-key family introduction.
It is however not open to members of the public if Toyin Aimakhu and her estranged hubby, Adeniyi Johnson have officially pulled the plug on their legally-bound marriage.
Efforts to reach the camp of Toyin Aimakhu for comments proved futile as at the time of filing this report.
Source: http://eraveng.com/2015/11/24/toyin-aimakhu-lover-reportedly-plan-wedding-introduction/

1 Share

Re: DIVORCE SAGA: Toyin Aimakhu Set For Second Marriage by jaymejate: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2015
These use and dump actresses won't stop embarrassing themselves shaa.
Re: DIVORCE SAGA: Toyin Aimakhu Set For Second Marriage by missKiffy(f): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2015
I dont believe this, another marriage so soon
Re: DIVORCE SAGA: Toyin Aimakhu Set For Second Marriage by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2015
B
Re: DIVORCE SAGA: Toyin Aimakhu Set For Second Marriage by Veratoocute(f): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2015
Let's watch and see

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fashion? Or She Just Want Us To See Her B00bis And Assets (photos) / Mr Nigeria, Emmanuel Ikubese Inks Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Shola A.k.a Sholly Fresh- Welcome To My Hood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.