Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] (1234 Views)

Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] by TunezMedia: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2016
Ace Yoruba actress, Toyin Aimakhu will be kicking off a new venture soon as she is set to launch her very own Emoji called 'Teemoji' ,and what makes it special...it will be the first pure Yoruba emoji..wow!!

The themed emoji app is a collection of replications of many of Toyin’s unique facial expressions matched with everyday local phrases and parlance in Yoruba Language.

These unique emojis would allow users express themselves in more fun and relatable ways.

Speaking on her latest venture Toyin said; "yes my emojis and it's called Teemojis
It's in yoruba,let's promote our culture and with this I promise I will be able to help alot of my fans,coming soon,u can download it
Yoruba smileys yoruba expressions
Yoruba emojis"

The Teemojis would be available for download soon.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/actress-toyin-aimakhu-set-to-launch-her.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] by Rockyfancino(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2016
This is not the one that wore singlet with no bra underneath some days ago. By the way, this is not emoji. Is called Emoticon. She's launching something she doesn't even know about. SMH.
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] by Benjom(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Let's see how it goes business-wise.
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2016
Lol....dis girl sef
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] by ammyluv2002(f): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2016
They look funny grin grin
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] by floragregs(f): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2016
Emoji abi emoticon?
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] by buharisbae(f): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2016
even she knows the truth

THE EMOJI WONT SELL!

trust me we have had so many emoji for pidgin that is widely spoken those ones have not blow! its now yoruba? okay continue!
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] by carammel(f): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2016
They look funny though.

I hope it thrives well businesswise,I trust she won't allow haters discourage her either.

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] by stinggy(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2016
carammel:
They look funny though.

I hope it thrives well businesswise,I trust she won't allow haters discourage her either.
You so much believe in this your wack Toyin sha cheesy
I've not seen her record any major breakthrough, hope this will mark a new beginning of such tongue
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] by SurefireFashion: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Till then........
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] by carammel(f): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2016
stinggy:

You so much believe in this your wack Toyin sha cheesy
I've not seen her record any major breakthrough, hope this will mark a new beginning of such tongue
She may have some silly stuffs going on for her ,well that is her personal issue. She does good in her job and that is the main reason for my likeness for her.

1 Like

Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] by stinggy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
carammel:

She may have some silly stuffs going on for her ,well that is her personal issue. She does good in her job and that is the main reason for my likeness for her.
It's the "wackness" of her job that's my concern too - never natural and overacts her roles. But then, the industry is bereft of good actors/actresses and that's why people like her still find it easy. The good ones are few. She can make a cross-over to the mainstream nollywood and let's see if she'll get roles.
Gods forbid anyone's personal life be of concern to me..

Bawoni everything jare?
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] by carammel(f): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
stinggy:

It's the "wackness" of her job that's my concern too - never natural and overacts her roles. But then, the industry is bereft of good actors/actresses and that's why people like her still find it easy. The good ones are few. She can make a cross-over to the mainstream nollywood and let's see if she'll get roles.
Gods forbid anyone's personal life be of concern to me..

Bawoni everything jare?
That is their business o jare,everyone with his or her own hustle.

I'm fine like you heard from my voice yesterday.

Is it that you now have another bbm and whatsapp? Send me a whatsap message of you are still on.
Re: Actress Toyin Aimakhu Set To Launch Her Own Emoji In Yoruba [PICS] by stinggy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
carammel:

That is their business o jare,everyone with his or her own hustle.

I'm fine like you heard from my voice yesterday.

Is it that you now have another bbm and whatsapp? Send me a whatsap message of you are still on.

Judging from your voice, you sounded too distracted. Nor worry sha, i undstnd

That?.... Just went private. Will gist you when I message you sha.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Claps Back After Fans Criticized Her For Showing Bra [PICS] / Before And After Pictures Of Some Hollywood Big Names / Female Barbs Hair For Korede Bello As He Feels Excited(photos+vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.