Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ikebe Na Money: Check Out This Lady’s Hot Ass… Curved In The African Way - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikebe Na Money: Check Out This Lady’s Hot Ass… Curved In The African Way (3970 Views)

White People No Go Kill Us, So Sex Doll Is Not Enough, Now It Is Ikebe Jug?? / Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" / Please What Is This Old Man Looking For In This Girl Big Ikebe (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikebe Na Money: Check Out This Lady’s Hot Ass… Curved In The African Way by melalily: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2015
She has the African bo oty we all love to see

Ukwu!

This is the kind of butt that leave folks likeTimaya highly elevated in the groin region.

Lawd knows, that booty is just what I need on me gal.

A pile-up would surely happen is this ikebe were to sashay across a busy street.

Ikebe na real money.

Give it up for the African belles and their rounded behinds.

more photos of her : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/ikebe-na-money-check-out-this-ladys-hot.html

Re: Ikebe Na Money: Check Out This Lady’s Hot Ass… Curved In The African Way by Danfuster(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2015
End time ikebe

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Adunni Ade’s Sons Kissing Her! / Bbnaija Gifty And Her Mom Go Nude For The Gram / Kizz Daniel's Wife Disgrace & Embarrass Davido's Wife In Dance Competition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.