Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? (3897 Views)

Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts / Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by triplecare(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2017
I have only ever seen her in Wedding Party and I didn't think she killed her role - her acting didn't meet the hype. I even felt Banky W who is new to acting played his role better than she did her role - and the same thing goes for other casts; Beverly Nyanya, Ikechukwu, to exclude the veterans

Many times we hear of beauty being a curse, but in her case, is it a privilege?.

Is Adesua Etomi really a great actress or is she getting a pass because she is pretty?

PS: I am just sourcing objective opinions, not hating.

Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by youngest85(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2017
Yes
Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by 2SWT(f): 9:42pm On May 20, 2017
She's there making money you're here looking for opinion

Weh done, I hope you find opinion someday

10 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by triplecare(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2017
2SWT:
She's there making money you're here looking for opinion

Weh done, I hope you find opinion someday

Must everything be about money? ..in your world?

This is one of the reasons we don't grow in this country.

Don't let money take control of your reasoning ability.

I am certain even Adesua would be interested to know what people think.

If I am successful, I would want to know what I am doing right, and not get soaked up in the success.

Feedbacks like this if taken in good faith can help her grow/improve on herself.

It can also help us understand our society better.

Just state your opinion and move on.

Just so you know I am making money for myself as well? I am.

Thanks

19 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by 2SWT(f): 10:17pm On May 20, 2017
triplecare:

If I am successful, I would want to know what I am doing right, and not get soaked up in the success.

Feedbacks like this if taken in good faith can help her grow/improve on herself.

Thanks
did she send you

Busy body undecided

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by sinaj(f): 10:23pm On May 20, 2017
The movie doesn't worth d hype at all. The only character I enjoyed is Sola Sobowale and the local cook in the movie.

Nollywood will always b nollywood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2017
Hmmmm....
Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by ewaoluwao(f): 10:48pm On May 20, 2017
Adesua is a good actress....her roles in knocking on heaven's door and gidi up are jst too good....tho good looks can take you places sha

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=triplecare post=56719648]

Thanks
Then you need to watch "knocking on heaven's door"," brave heart" and " falling " ,before you draw your conclusion,.....for me,she is good
Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by triplecare(m): 1:29am On May 21, 2017
Thanks my bad
Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by SpicyMimi(f): 2:15am On May 21, 2017
You should see her other movies....Heaven's Gate, tho I don't like the movie....it is one of those overrated kinda movies too.
Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by axortedbabe(f): 8:11am On May 21, 2017
Sola sobowole and ali baba and madam wedding planner did it for me on that movie,others na overrated or would I say they weren't give much scenes to prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 21, 2017
Op, let's leave beauty apart . Adesuwa is a good actress . its just her luck , her relationship with banky w pop up into the limelight at this time .
So chill on the lady . She try in her acting skills , let's give her credit for that .
Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by dangotesmummy: 9:28am On May 21, 2017
Too me she's not all that fine fine.she's just a regular girl who is overhyped.I think the person who will have killed that bride role perfectly is mercy aigbe,rita dominic or mide martins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by MamaTej(f): 9:37am On May 21, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Too me she's not all that fine fine.she's just a regular girl who is overhyped.I think the person who will have killed that bride role perfectly is mercy aigbe,rita dominic or mide martins

They wanted an innocent looking bride. Those ladies you mentioned do not look one bit innocent.

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by AlvanT(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2017
MamaTej:

They wanted an innocent looking bride. Those ladies you mentioned do not look one bit innocent.
how do you mean they're not innocent? Hahahaha
Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by AlvanT(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2017
triplecare:

Thanks
You really don't have to mention everyone cos it's obvious teens have infiltrated NL.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by dangotesmummy: 10:30am On May 21, 2017
MamaTej:

bidemi,olaitan or mide doesn't look innocent?

Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by kokoA(m): 11:03am On May 21, 2017
I've not seen her in other movies though and to be sincere I didn't bother to know her name after watching Wedding Party because I felt she was just a regular girl trying to make a living from her career. I got to know her and took interest in her after her engagement to Banky went viral. In my opinion, she wasn't that spectacular in TWP, same as Banky. Apart from veterans like Shola, RMD and Ireti, the only younger generation that impressed me was Ikechukwu.
Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by constance500: 12:05pm On May 21, 2017
triplecare:

Thanks

And this is called smack down

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by excanny: 1:05pm On May 21, 2017
Its obvious she is all beauty, no talent whatsoever. And now riding on Bankys back for financial security.
Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by jieta: 1:30pm On May 21, 2017
h
Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by ewaoluwao(f): 8:44am On May 22, 2017
dangotesmummy:
bidemi,olaitan or mide doesn't look innocent?
They don't oo....ivie ojukaye has a very very innocent look nd would av killed dt role more.....jst lyk som1 here said its jst her luck

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by dangotesmummy: 9:14am On May 22, 2017
ewaoluwao:

They don't oo....ivie ojukaye has a very very innocent look nd would av killed dt role more.....jst lyk som1 here said its jst her luck
who is Ivie ojukaye again? Let me see her face?
Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by SalamRushdie: 9:23am On May 22, 2017
You are right ..the best damn actress in that movie was that Zainab Balogun while the worst was Adesuwa but in life Hardwork and excellence is not enough because grace surpasses all
Re: Adesua Etomi - Does She Have The Pretty Privilege? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 22, 2017
I think she acts pretty well.What I find overrated is her "almighty" beauty.She's quite good-looking but not extraordinary like people keep shouting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Am I Running A Factory?" - Lilia Esoro Receives Electricity Bill Of Over N700k / Nicki Minaj Expose Her Boobs In New Photo / Vector Replies MI On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.