Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,465 members, 7,823,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning (28466 Views)

Driver Gets Ticket Dismissed After Driving On Autopilot With Feet Out Of Window / Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done With While Driving On Highway? / Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by llodyescalate99: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2015
May God save us...especially we living close to this area
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by Debendu(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Govt shud act fast ooo
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by Franzinni: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2015
It's barely 1 year and Lagos is already deteriorating to the times before Fashola...

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2015
END TIME TRUCK
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by iwawa: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2015
This is not good at all, when should this government got it right by evacuating those life trackers away from road till night, may God help us oo
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by kinglekan: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2015
ModiKen:

You obviously don't know what a governor's responsibility is.

Receive sense!

For your mind now you get sense. grin

Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by asumo12: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
VickyRotex:

And how's it Ambode's fault? Is he the one driving the truck, or Is he the owner of the truck?

Please, I want to know!
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by Temiyeoluwa04(f): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2015
How does this affect me in oshogbo

Oya olamide play me 'don't stop'

While I smoke my oshogbo weed

Funny dude...
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
didn't say its his fault but wondering y dis is happening so fast in d shortest possible time under his regime
at least try get some sense na!

Something were dey happen tar tar, because media no dey CARRY AM you dey blame government undecided

Abeg dey use sense even if na small you use am.
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
May God protect us during the remaining part of this year.
Only God knows whats happening with containers and drivers in this period. its like thats the new means of getting blood for rituals... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by francizy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
There are two types of terrorism in Nigeria..

Religious and vehicular terrorism.. angry

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by ZACHIE: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
hakeem4:
How does this affect me in oshogbo

Oya olamide play me 'don't stop'

While I smoke my oshogbo weed
Hunh
Before Igbo knocks what remain of your brain think again.
That container is heading out of Lagos.
it may be carrying Medical Equipment needed in Osogbo Teaching Hospital.
It may even be conveying Power Spare parts.
It could have as well be laden with Don Simon Vino Tinto . Your family member may be the importer.
Are you still unconcerned?
Sober down and say sorry.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by Mastereve: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
ZACHIE:

Hunh
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by macaranta(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
The revenge of the trailers.

Meanwhile ...

[url]macaranta.com[/url]
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
evlyn:
lagos is turning to lagos of Tinubu's era.... change from good to bad.. may God help una

they would just put someone with no governing capability as governor just cos of loyalty

make una watch Lagos crumble under Ambode embarassed
Nigeria Road Safety is also at fault. When they stop cars to collect money how will they remember to check the tyres to make sure it has sufficient thread count. All these should be done at their office and once they stop a road user you show certificate of road-worthiness. But of course, one can always bribe to get it with an unworthy car.
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by j4sure(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
This Container driver must be caution ooooooooooooooo
olokeded:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-pl3G8qRB7LE/VlV-UEI_NbI/AAAAAAAHcCg/MZVsrUO4izE/s1600/fru.jpg[/img]

This happened at Iyana Oworo inward Alapere, Lagos this morning. See the way the container is tilting towards the other side of the road? Hope the relevant authorities act fast to avert any disaster. Photo credit: Kunle Olagunju

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/photo-trailer-loses-tyre-while-driving.html

Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by blessingee: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
obinnashady:
where is your sense,receive it! Receive it!! Receive it!!!

Receive it in whose name? Amadioha, otukputukpu?
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by Awoofawo(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Na jungle justice they my mind na!!!

The only law Nigeria understand na show of POWER!!!

When Importers start losing some those containers and trailers Commodities to looting, they will sit up and do the right things!!!

Insults are welcome!!!
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
VickyRotex:

And how's it Ambode's fault? Is he the one driving the truck, or Is he the owner of the truck?

Please, I want to know!

Since you say you want to know, let me try;

One of the roles of government is to ensure compliance with the law. there are laws on the types of vehicles and the condition of vehicles especially commercial vehicles that can ply the roads for the safety of motorists and the general public. When the government through it's agencies do not enforce these laws, then people are encouraged to put all sorts of unsafe contraptions on the road and risk the lives of innocent citizens. Since security and protection of lives and property is the 1st role of any government than this is a failing of the government and therefore on Ambode's shoulders.

You can blame the driver if this is a one off, but it happens all the time so it's the fault of the government.
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by obinnashady(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
blessingee:

Receive it in whose name? Amadioha, otukputukpu?
in ur name
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by Consultville(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
On a bridge again?
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
ModiKen:

Receive sense!

Please enlighten us.
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by Rexnegro(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
damton:
I think we should begin to run anytime we see trailers
you think or we should? as for me they don't tell me before I run from those killers called trailer driver carrying containers.....govt should ban these people during the daytime na....10pm to 6am is ok for them to use the road.
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by Ekebe1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
God forbid
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by basilo101: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
The white bus in front is Innoson
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by VickyRotex(f): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
ModiKen:

Receive sense!

You obviously need that sense more than I do

Receive a double portion undecided
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by VickyRotex(f): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by VickyRotex(f): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
lookandlaff:

Since you say you want to know, let me try;

One of the roles of government is to ensure compliance with the law. there are laws on the types of vehicles and the condition of vehicles especially commercial vehicles that can ply the roads for the safety of motorists and the general public. When the government through it's agencies do not enforce these laws, then people are encouraged to put all sorts of unsafe contraptions on the road and risk the lives of innocent citizens. Since security and protection of lives and property is the 1st role of any government than this is a failing of the government and therefore on Ambode's shoulders.

You can blame the driver if this is a one off, but it happens all the time so it's the fault of the government.

Oh well, you tried. Thank You!

I'm really not talking about rules here. But I'm actually talking about this specific truck.

The topic stated that it losed its tyre on the road, and the guy I quoted is tryna blame Ambode for the loss.
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by asumo12: 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
VickyRotex:

angry angry undecided undecided

He should provide roads nah!
Re: Trailer Loses Tyre While Driving On Lagos Road This Morning by VickyRotex(f): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
asumo12:

He should provide roads nah!

But that particular road isn't bad na! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Good Old Days Of Toyota Prius / Which Is The Best Tyre Presently / Cheap Cars For Low Income Earners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.