Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,902 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Silly Things Parents Do(hilarious) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Silly Things Parents Do(hilarious) (1533 Views)

10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria / Nairaland Parents , Do You Agree With This ? / What do Your Parents Do When A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Things Parents Do(hilarious) by shozillo(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Hello,have u heard of this phasre.'Action speaks Louder than Voice'
1.Parents that are Poor Advicing their kids on how to be Rich!.(y u No get Money or y u still Depend on Family House)

2.Parents dat are Lazy or UnSuccessful advising that kids on Time Management and Hardwork(when u knw Time is Money,y dint u Monetize Urs during ur Youthful days!).lol

3.Parents that have Broken Marriage Advising wards on how to keep a succesful Marriage..(Y did Your Husband Leave if u r such a Good Wife or y didn't u Keep ur own Home)
Re: Silly Things Parents Do(hilarious) by Geestarry(f): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Real. Irony
Re: Silly Things Parents Do(hilarious) by Exponental(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2015
What makes it silly? Advising their children against their mistakes? Only a parent who encourages his/her child in a path known to be a failure and not ready to admit or get corrected is silly.

6 Likes

Re: Silly Things Parents Do(hilarious) by Eboh4z: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2015
Don't know who is rilly silly, you the op or the parent. I made I mistake and I've realized and don't want my offspring to make my mistake and you saying it's silly. Amh

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Parents Do(hilarious) by Winna01(m): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2015
they are trying to teach you from there mistake, wisen up
Re: Silly Things Parents Do(hilarious) by ifyjohnson(f): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dis Op tire me o
Re: Silly Things Parents Do(hilarious) by MRBrownJ: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
shozillo:
Hello,have u heard of this phasre.'Action speaks Louder than Voice'
1.Parents that are Poor Advicing their kids on how to be Rich!.(y u No get Money or y u still Depend on Family House)

these are simply IGNORANT and UNGRATEFUL parents... as they should teach their kids about being happy and let them understand that they will get what they deserve in life, and therefore HARD WORK is the way to go.

2.Parents dat are Lazy or UnSuccessful advising that kids on Time Management and Hardwork(when u knw Time is Money,y dint u Monetize Urs during ur Youthful days!).lol

just because parents know what is RIGHT, and instead did WRONG (mistakes) in their youth, does not mean they have no clues about RIGHTEOUSNESS.

3.Parents that have Broken Marriage Advising wards on how to keep a succesful Marriage..(Y did Your Husband Leave if u r such a Good Wife or y didn't u Keep ur own Home)

parents obviously learn from their mistakes and should "possibly" warn you about it... only a fool would only listen to "supposedly" happy/successful people.
Re: Silly Things Parents Do(hilarious) by shozillo(m): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lolz..some peeps are Missing d point!
1.U can only give wat u know!!!,but when sm1 is telling u HOW..when he couldn't do it 4 him/her
How many of you can buy a book on how to become a Millionaire from a fellow poor Man?

2.Why do people emphasize Getting of Mentor!!! Even when both your parents are alive! If you want to Succeed in life.........

3.lol.U Know are parents were 1st even those that are Gate-Men!!.
Re: Silly Things Parents Do(hilarious) by MRBrownJ: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
shozillo:
Lolz..some peeps are Missing d point!
1.U can only give wat u know!!!,but when sm1 is telling u HOW..when he couldn't do it 4 him/her
How many of you can buy a book on how to become a Millionaire from a fellow poor Man?

you can listen to what Dangote has to say about success, for 10yrs, and STILL be as broke as the day you 1st met him. the fact that you think that there is a secret formula that can be applied to any dumbass out there and they will "miraculously" become successful is the reason why so many stay BROKE! HARDWORK, a POSITIVE MINDSET and some LUCK is all what is needed to "have a chance" to succeed, and even a broke person could tell you that.

people who buy books about how to become millionaire are simple the MOST stoopid people on earth!!!! the reason these people may be millionaire is because some dumbasses paid to buy their BS books, lol! btw if your idea of success is to be a millionaire then i do weep for you.
Re: Silly Things Parents Do(hilarious) by shozillo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
MRBrownJ:

you can listen to what Dangote has to say about success, for 10yrs, and STILL be as broke as the day you 1st met him. the fact that you think that there is a secret formula that can be applied to any dumbass out there and they will "miraculously" become successful is the reason why so many stay BROKE! HARDWORK, a POSITIVE MINDSET and some LUCK is all what is needed to "have a chance" to succeed, and even a broke person could tell you that.

people who buy books about how to become millionaire are simple the MOST stoopid people on earth!!!! the reason these people may be millionaire is because some dumbasses paid to buy their BS books, lol! btw if your idea of success is to be a millionaire then i do weep for you.

lolz.U need to take a ChILL PILL.Just Know d Developed countries that have More Enlightened minds buy dos books and have been greatly inspired by them.

Don't tell Bill Gates,Richard Brandson and Kiyosaki got rich thru selling books!

2 Things that makes u Great
a.The Books U Read
b.The People U Associate with
Re: Silly Things Parents Do(hilarious) by MRBrownJ: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
shozillo:

lolz.U need to take a ChILL PILL.Just Know d Developed countries that have More Enlightened minds buy dos books and have been greatly inspired by them.

let me guess? you read these BS "get rich quick schemes" books and now you are finally a millionaire?! lol
whether you are in Africa or elsewhere, the chance to be "successful" is exactly the same.

Don't tell Bill Gates,Richard Brandson and Kiyosaki got rich thru selling books!

i am 150% sure that whatever book the likes of Bill Gates,Richard Brandson etc read in order to become billionaires, it aint "how to become a millionaire"

2 Things that makes u Great
a.The Books U Read
b.The People U Associate with

again, a lazy dumbass will remain a lazy dumbass, whether he reads all the books in the world and hangs with Dangote for 10yrs... your ACTIONS/DRIVE/MINDSET in life is what will make the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silly Things Parents Do(hilarious) by shozillo(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Interacting with Successful people helps your drive or enlarge ur mindset to SUCCEED

Ask Smokers/Drinkers and they would tell u d effect of mingling with a perculiar Crowd has on U.

Even Church goer go 2 church 2 get inspired by Testimony or drive to pray!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Legal For A Father To Disown His Child? / Are Women Being Fair To Us, Men? / Indian Mum Breastfeeds Her Twins At Once So She Can Eat Her Food.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.