Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) (5709 Views)

Pon Pon Music : How Davido, Tekno, Runtown Are Spearheading A New Trend / Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] / Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by afroreport: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-PR9EM_PHmC0/VlSWQlxfriI/AAAAAAAAEiM/VtZ0PkWqSmo/s400/Naija%2B1.jpg[/img]
I can understand when a lady is using a mild cream to bring out your colour...but this one that we now have Coke that has become Fanta. Hmm...I wonder what she'll look like in her 50s and beyond!

SEE MORE OF HER PICS HERE...

http://www.afronews.co/2015/11/naija-babe-and-result-of-her-bleaching.html

http://www.afronews.co/2015/11/naija-babe-and-result-of-her-bleaching.html
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by Geestarry(f): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2015
Is this for real?

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by DuchessLily(f): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2015
Oh boi! Did she bath in hot oil?? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by miqos02(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2015
na wah
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by drizslim(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Caro white Bring Back our Black girls sad

4 Likes

Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by marioxklusiv(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
na girl like you the do am na why not try and c weda itz true
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by micbreezy7(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
D way naija gals are bleechin now u can even date ur ex again buh dats none of bizness sha

3 Likes

Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by Ultimus: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
This life is a pot of beans really. Does she know that people will kill for her former skin? Even white people sit their asses in the sun just to get a tan and be darker. I hope she doesn't pay for her inferiority complex with skin cancer because it's likely to happen to when the bleaching is excessive like this.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by pretydiva(f): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Inferiority complex..smh
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
DuchessLily:
She bleached her HAIR too.

Hope she bleached her CHARACTER.
Because, I can see that she failed to bleach her shape

I wonder what the BRREAST milk will taste like.. ..especially now.

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by maduck(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
I hope that she will be recognised by the angels on the last day......this is because she was created black and now she is appearing white.

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by damiloladuke: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
hmmmmmm, that is quite thoughtful

[size=14pt]PRESIDENT BUHARI MUST SEE MY SIGNATURE[/size]
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by Akeem1759(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
Chaii, nobody seems to notice that Stretch mark wey dey her hand, na all those Iya Basirat Alagbo own... LOLZZ

2 Likes

Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by StarMogul(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
DuchessLily:
lol hot oil even small...just imagine I fit date this girl twice without knowing the difference lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by DuchessLily(f): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
StarMogul:
lol hot oil even small...just imagine I fit date this girl twice without knowing the difference lipsrsealed

Lol
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by mankan2k7(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is corruption, deceiving innocent guys to date u. This is my judgement--------- life imprisonment with hard labour
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by kudumopol(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by StarMogul(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
DuchessLily:

Lol
There shud be a law against such acts tongue...seriously.
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by Pebcak: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by Wizzz: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Same leggings undecided
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by SleekyGee(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Chisos! God save our women from caro white

Hope u haven't bleached away your fingerprints cos that's the only way we can identify this chameleon
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by DuchessLily(f): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
StarMogul:
There shud be a law against such acts tongue...seriously.

Supported
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by idinc(m): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
I was only able to tell she's the one in the second pic from her 'curved' legs!
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by UIA04(f): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bleaching is for illiterates and future call girls
Linda ikeji, ibukun awosika, tara fela durotoye, funke bucknor and co didn't have to bleach to become bosses in their choosing field they used their brains and worked hard
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 26, 2015
Farlila
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by queebeediva(f): 12:34am On Nov 26, 2015
EVILFOREST:

She bleached her HAIR too.

Hope she bleached her CHARACTER.
Because, I can see that she failed to bleach her shape

I wonder what the BRREAST milk will taste like.. ..especially now.
Brest milk kwa?

1 Like

Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by onismate: 2:20am On Nov 26, 2015
I know the toner she used, its omo and tura soap
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by Deejavuu(f): 3:25am On Nov 26, 2015
See stretch marks and dark knuckles cry smh..

Low self esteem girls everywherr you turn these days.
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by Qualer: 4:52am On Nov 26, 2015
queebeediva:
Brest milk kwa?

yes, BREST milk, i go like taste your own as e no get 'A' grin
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by afroreport: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2015
Take it easy girl
Re: Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND) by DikSin(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
*updates*
@ afroreport
I see the adsense on display.
Now check my battery, check my network grin

Waiting to connect my pc, I will send "robotic traffic" to your site for 7 days kpere. Free of charge, just to make sure google "take it back". Ko no mi ni kobo cheesy

But you have a way out. Beg me now or risk the deadliest nightmere undecided

NB: if you escape this week, you no go escape the first 14 days of December.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Sexy Fitness Trainer Who Is Also An Airforce Officer (photos) / I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B / Jaye Love, The Instagram Model With Natural Jaw-dropping Backside (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.