Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B (5711 Views)

'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido / Timaya Watches His Daughters As They Swim In Pool (Photo) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Grammy-nominated rapper, actress, and television personality, Cardi B has just taken to Instagram to drop something hot.

The female star, who got married to one of the Migos rapper “Offset” has been a big talk across the internet.

Cardi B, is also known not only for her music career, but for her open lifestyle worldwide.

The female US rapper and mother of one recently posted a picture on social media, which made her fans shocked.

Due to the sultry picture posted by the US rapper, she stated saying:

"she can’t swim so I bought these titties so I can float"
SEE THE HOT IMAGE ON: https://soundgist.com/cardi-b-says-i-cant-swim-so-i-bought-these-titties-so-i-can-float/
Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Kingosytex(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
Cardi the rap goddess!

All songs are lit and dope

Bodak Yellow
Bartier Cardi
Money
I Like It. et al are monster hits.

Cardi is the real deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by thesicilian: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:
Cardi the rap goddess!
She's just a Nicki Minaj wannabe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Kingosytex(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
thesicilian:

She's just a Nicki Minaj wannabe.

You are wrong, Cardi is now the one dictating the pace. She already has a grammy award in the bag.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
yah but Nicki Minaj still remains the barbi and no one can beat her
Kingosytex:

You are wrong, Cardi is now the one dictating the pace. She already has a grammy award in the bag.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Kingosytex(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
CaizzyStylez:
yah but Nicki Minaj still remains the barbi and no one can beat her

Nicki has already been beaten. Cardi's "Invasion of privacy" eclipses everything that Nicki has done.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
i dont agree with you....am a big fan of both Cardi B and Nicki Minaj....i tell you barbie queen has the sauce
Kingosytex:

Nicki has already been beaten. Cardi's "Invasion of privacy" eclipses everything that Nicki has done.
Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Kingosytex(m): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
CaizzyStylez:
i dont agree with you....am a big fan of both Cardi B and Nicki Minaj....i tell you barbie queen has the sauce

Same here...I am a huge fan of both female heavy weights but Cardi has the edge, her flows are legendary.

Have you listen to Motorsport by Migos featuring Cardi and Nicki?
Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Martinez39(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:

Same here...I am a huge fan of both female heavy weights but Cardi has the edge, her flows are legendary.

Cardi B's Red Barz is dope.
Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Kingosytex(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
Martinez39:
Cardi too sabi.
Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Funmmyastic: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
Cardi B issa goal kiss.
Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Hisduchess(f): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:

Nicki's lines on Motorsport are more dope than cardi B's.

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Kingosytex(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hisduchess:

Jeez! its a line. Cardi's wordplay and punchlines silenced Nicki. Nicki fumbled like an amateur.
Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Kingosytex(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hisduchess:

...ride the d*ck like a bmx

no n*gga wanna be my ex

i love when he goes on tour cos he comes (cums) more when i see him less...

CARDI issa beast

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Kingosytex(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Martinez39:
She stepped into the game fully prepared for Nicki.
Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Kingosytex(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hisduchess:

The only person that came close to Cardi on that track was Take Off not even Offset or Quavo. Cardi finish work for that track.
Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by KendrickAyomide: 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:
Cardi the rap goddess!

All songs are lit and dope

Bodak Yellow
Bartier Cardi
Money
I Like It. et al are monster hits.

Cardi is the real deal.

you probably started listening to music yesterday..

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Hisduchess(f): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kingosytex:

The only person that came close to Cardi on that track was Take Off not even Offset or Quavo. Cardi finish work for that track.

I love both women and their raps too but Nicki is my best always.sometimes I kinda prefer dej loaf's raps more than cardi.anyway shaa we all have our different preferences
Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Alwaysking: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hisduchess:

I love both women and their raps too but Nicki is my best always.sometimes I kinda prefer dej loaf's raps more than cardi.anyway shaa we all have our different preferences
Wetin u sabi
Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by swagguElite(m): 5:39am On Aug 13, 2019
Nicki minaj. (SUPERSTAR)
Cardi B. (SUPERSTAR)
Saweetie (NEW)
Remy Ma.
Trina.
Dej loaf.
Iggy Azalea.
azealia Banks.

Top awesome best female rappers. With Cardi B rocking my top shelf all through 2018, I can say she is a berserker cum jawbreaker in my collection of punchlining hits. Fact is Cardi B has more lines than Nicki M. You can't beat that if yu want to be sincere wit ourselves. Nicki M has had her own legendary upstart of being the onli n reigning female rapper during her years at Young Money records with steady features from Lil Wayne, Drake, Birdman, Future n DJ khaled, so please give Cardi the respect she deserves. She burst nuts leading her onscreen aura with her Bodak Yellow n Burying doubts of her being a one track wonder woman with "Invasion of privacy" album.

Cardi has more lines than Nicki buh Nicki has more melody than Cardi. Listen to Women like me (ft little mix), Wobble up (ft Chris brown) NEW, Good form (ft lil Wayne) , Megatron (ft Kenneth Petty her husband) NEW and notice that Nicki M is blockbuster funky rapper with a melodic entrance.

I like Cardi, I enjoy Nicki M. These guys are already made. Don't fuel the already moist duel between them.
Check out the other ones; like Saweetie n Trina.

Listen to Saweetie - Emotional (ft Quavo); together with - YUSO (ft Kid ink & Lil Wayne)
and Trina - Get money.

AND experience the vibes female rappers are dying for you guys to see outside the Cardi n Nicki Bracket of Broken Bounds.
Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Hisduchess(f): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2019
Alwaysking:
Wetin u sabi

Who is this oversabi person who wants to be noticed
Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by Alwaysking: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2019
Hisduchess:

Who is this oversabi person who wants to be noticed
Ur godfather sad
Re: I Can’t Swim So I Bought These Titties So I Can Float- Cardi B by opebiboy: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Cardi okpo

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dana Plane Crash in Lagos / Photos: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Major Cleavage In See-through Dress! / Naija Babe And The Result Of Her Bleaching (NEW TREND)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.