Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

To Whom It May Concern I Have Good News For You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To Whom It May Concern I Have Good News For You (330 Views)

Nigeria’s Lassa Fever Outbreak Slowing, But Remains A Concern – WHO / Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern I Have Good News For You by Eristel: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Are you having issues with your health? Or you know someone having challenges with his or her health? Such as stroke, fibroid, paralyzed part of the body, heart disease, kidney disease, or having issues getting pregnant. This is a one time opportunity for you to be healed. A powerful prophet of God is coming all the way from osun state for healing/deliverance revival program starting today 25th November 2015-27th November 2015. Venue: 102 ijegun road, car wash opposite ojasope ikotun Lagos. Time: 4pm. Come and receive your blessing. For more enquiries call prophet dr Alake Micheal Obaeri Anu on 08035746540

(1) (Reply)

Help Fight Cancer! / Essential Muscle Growth Tips That Transform Your Body / A2w Ruzu South West Tour ,how To Become A Distributor And Make 100k Above Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.