Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

‘amazing Grace’: President Obama To Feature In Coldplay’s New Album [WATCH] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ‘amazing Grace’: President Obama To Feature In Coldplay’s New Album [WATCH] (353 Views)

I Want To Be Like Coldplay With FL Studio / Wizkid To Feature In Future's New Album (watch) / Where Can I Download "Hymn For The Weekend" By Coldplay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘amazing Grace’: President Obama To Feature In Coldplay’s New Album [WATCH] by seanwillex(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Coldplay’s new album “A Head Full of Dreams,” which comes out Dec. 4, will feature vocals by guest singers Beyoncé, Noel Gallagher, Tove Lo — and the president of the United States.

That’s right, President Barack Obama’s dulcet tones will be a centerpiece on the much-anticipated Brit Pop album.

In June, Obama was filmed singing “Amazing Grace” at the funeral of Rev. Clementa Pinckney, who died, along with eight others, in an allegedly racially-motivated shooting at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina.

Coldplay was so inspired that they sample his rendition for their new album.

FULL STORY AND VIDEO CLICK HERE: http://www.9jainformant.net/2015/11/25/amazing-grace-president-obama-to-feature-in-coldplays-new-album-watch/

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Guy 'OLAMIDE' I Call Him Badoo Nah Baba / Female Dancers Needed / Video : Highlife By Yung L (brand New Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.