Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Want To Be Like Coldplay With FL Studio - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Want To Be Like Coldplay With FL Studio (800 Views)

Coldplay Uses Igbo Christian Hymn Song In Their Latest Album / British Band, Coldplay Uses Igbo In Their Recently Released Song / Coldplay In Love With Tiwa Savage’s ‘wonderful’ Sugarcane EP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Like Coldplay With FL Studio by OlufemiOAP(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hi guys am an upcoming New School upcoming artiste. Maleek Berry is my role model. I guess we both have the same thing in common. But right now am cash strapped to go to a studio. What I need right now is someone to teach me how to use FL studio at least to do some covers. I can as well start from there. Or if you a. promoter, pls stop your number and let's strike a deal.
Re: I Want To Be Like Coldplay With FL Studio by Ellixlimswag(m): 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
what you need is data, YouTube, time an seriousness
Re: I Want To Be Like Coldplay With FL Studio by Ellixlimswag(m): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
laptop a little money to buy mic and audio interface if you have you have to do covers
Re: I Want To Be Like Coldplay With FL Studio by theMusicNerd(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2017
OlufemiOAP:
Hi guys am an upcoming New School upcoming artiste. Maleek Berry is my role model. I guess we both have the same thing in common. But right now am cash strapped to go to a studio. What I need right now is someone to teach me how to use FL studio at least to do some covers. I can as well start from there. Or if you a. promoter, pls stop your number and let's strike a deal.
. I don't don't I to say that t is is lucky day oooo. oooo. Huge coldplay fan and I really like maleek Berry. The best part is tha I'm a producer n songwriter. Holla me 08179797208
Re: I Want To Be Like Coldplay With FL Studio by Insuurance(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
Please can i get reason 8 production suit? Help sir 07062586862

thanks

theMusicNerd:
. I don't don't I to say that t is is lucky day oooo. oooo. Huge coldplay fan and I really like maleek Berry. The best part is tha I'm a producer n songwriter. Holla me 08179797208
Re: I Want To Be Like Coldplay With FL Studio by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Insuurance:
Please can i get reason 8 production suit? Help sir 07062586862

thanks

you dont need reason 8, FL is enough.
Re: I Want To Be Like Coldplay With FL Studio by vicstorm: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2017
inbox me on WhatsApp, I can show u how to record and mix your song on fl. without a mic or expensive studio equipment. u can actually transform your laptop to a mic and sound card on fl studio. 08183412628. on WhatsApp. pls do not call just send me a message. note. the knowledge is not for free o

(1) (Reply)

Orezi Ft. Tekno – Whine For Daddy / Isva – Thank You (mp3 Download) / Download Sweet Jesus By D Alabaster Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.