Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl (31543 Views)

36-Year-Old Woman Rapes 4-Year-Old Boy, Gets Arrested / Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by solpat(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Stupid perv. undecided
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Dandeson1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Just imagine! 4yr old girl? Is she also half naked like the common excuse that the animals called rapers give? Guys are different from guys sha. I hope justice will take place

2 Likes

Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Eldorado01(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
why should you release
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by czarr(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
End time konji grin..
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by hkidola00(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
hmm
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
End shall never wonder
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by sircardinal: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Chie,, 4 years old?? U no see asho house go?? Menh conji na bastard
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Adonis86(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
The world is gradually coming to an end... Please remain raptureable

3 Likes

Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by HopeAtHand: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Caused by excess Anu nkita..

2 Likes

Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by iamkingzlee(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Abasi!!!! shocked
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by chinchum(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
He needs a factory resetting slap.
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by arimahoseloka(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
What do u see in a 4 year old child that u have urges to molest her? God forbid o. This world is finished
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by steve308(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
sad hanging without parole, the bastard even have the guts to say he only released on her lap
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by QueenEdna(f): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
You are a pervert, i hope justice is served...
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Edusouls(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
all these news self, how can a four year old girl get so active at that age, i doubt the age claimed, that girl should be at least 6. But kai, what arouses a man in the body of such a small girl?haba when is so difficult for broke guys to stay with a girl nowadays..,na extreme conji dy cause am...
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by nonstan(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
konji na bastard..d guy no get money lash ashawo grin
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by marlockj: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Conji na bastard

The guy no see this kind babe?

Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by HirstMOG(m): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
My suggested punishment is simple, just tie them somewhere for like a month without food or water, if they survived afterwards......
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
QueenEdna:
You are a pervert, i hope justice is served...
.....Don't worry ! My hospital go do the eeeeedddioot ! Justice cool cool

1 Like

Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Alfred234(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Imagine!!! He even had the guts to say he released on a 4yr old girl's lap #smh
END TIME RELEASING angry
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by edi287: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bastard deserves to get his rectum torn to shreds in prison. Sick Motherfucker
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by smileysmiley(f): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
noeloge82:
Konji na bastard
But if the accused said he released on d girls lap and medical test proof otherwise and the said girl did not deny that d guy released on her lap then the best thing is to question d girl very well cos all these small girls canot be trusted she may have done it before meeting the guy but now decided to play dumb or in other news let them examine d fluid on d girl to know if it match with the boy
Many things dey happen these days and ajegunle girls hmmmmmmmm
what are you saying? the girl is four for crying out loud... how many four year olds do you know that are knowledgeable in sex stuff, if she was seven or eight now, I'll say ok but the idiot is just a sick fool and I think rapists should be castrated and put in a room full of strippers, especially those who rape children....
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by babaireti(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
And that is why I want these SSE to go ,who still want these people in naija? they are BAD-LUCK and we need less of them.
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by HirstMOG(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
marlockj:

Conji na bastard

The guy no see this kind babe?

Ooooooh boy, is this yash?
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
IDIOT
U only release on her lap
Where was your stupid dick before you released on d girls lap
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by babaireti(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
noeloge82:
Konji na bastard
But if the accused said he released on d girls lap and medical test proof otherwise and the said girl did not deny that d guy released on her lap then the best thing is to question d girl very well cos all these small girls canot be trusted she may have done it before meeting the guy but now decided to play dumb or in other news let them examine d fluid on d girl to know if it match with the boy
Many things dey happen these days and ajegunle girls hmmmmmmmm
This GUY is dumb ,honestly he is BRAINLESS for this comment,4yr Old,caught in his room,admitted to crime and you are still typing this stinker,men you need to go and steal brains where you can't find a lender
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by venus4cupid: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
what can i say?
it seens that the fear of HIV/AIDS has made men to downgrade to infant sex and possibly rape.

when they can easily look for hot girls like this and mingle with.........
abi whats your say on this because it has become every day news in naija this days.

Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
Very despicable act but one nairalander here has given us one helpful tip. As a bachelor living alone in an apartment, pls do not allow kids to come to your apartment to play. Always restrict them , rather give them money @ your door step to go and buy biscuits or sweet. Let the neighbours call u names for not being child friendly but lemme sound this note of warning, the day the mother of the child will find out her daughter has been raped or has been "seeing" someone. You, the accommodating & friendly guy will be the first name on peoples lips. And then Jungle justice will be immediately meted out on you. To be forewarned is to be fore armed.

1 Like

Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by venus4cupid: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
what can i say?
it seens that the fear of HIV/AIDS has made men to downgrade to infant sex and possibly rape.

when they can easily look for hot girls like this and mingle with.........
Abi whats your say on this because it has become every day news in naija this days.
THE LADY HERE CAN CURE ALL THIS NAIJA SEX, RAPIST EEEEEEDIOTS who............ Abi the guy na from North??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck / Naval Officer Smashes A Motorist's Windscreen At Alakija, Lagos (Video, Pictures / 2 Elderly Men Who Stole Cassava Stripped Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.