Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl (31552 Views)

36-Year-Old Woman Rapes 4-Year-Old Boy, Gets Arrested / Man Rapes 4 & 7 Year-Old Girls In Lagos, Lures Them With Bobo / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Femich18(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Endtime konji
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by adubayaro: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
He deserve to die. I don't like men that rape
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by ronald4lif(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
noeloge82:
Konji na bastard
But if the accused said he released on d girls lap and medical test proof otherwise and the said girl did not deny that d guy released on her lap then the best thing is to question d girl very well cos all these small girls canot be trusted she may have done it before meeting the guy but now decided to play dumb or in other news let them examine d fluid on d girl to know if it match with the boy
Many things dey happen these days and ajegunle girls hmmmmmmmm

What codswallop did you just spew. Geez. If I had a dollar for every shred of intelligence you exhibited, I would be dead broke. Humanity really ought to find a way to control oxygen supplies, so we can cut you right off. Shame on you.
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Missmossy(f): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Holy heavens shocked

What's this??

Such a heartless wrench!! It's high time rapists start getting the capital punishment here in Nigeria as the lives of most of their victims have been destroyed already.
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by dacovajnr: 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Emmanuel Umanah Right before I Open the thread I knew They are Master in such crime..No other tribe can beat them to it...Who are they?..If I say I...you say G...another man say B......Omo na u sabi d last one OOOOOO!!!!! undecided
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by onila(f): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
death penalty
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by wtfCode: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
choi, he even get mouth to tell where he released. Let them strangle the iidiot to death!!

2 Likes

Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
noeloge82:
Konji na bastard
But if the accused said he released on d girls lap and medical test proof otherwise and the said girl did not deny that d guy released on her lap then the best thing is to question d girl very well cos all these small girls canot be trusted she may have done it before meeting the guy but now decided to play dumb or in other news let them examine d fluid on d girl to know if it match with the boy
A 4 year old girl? "May have done it before!!?" shocked
I have a 4 year old sister and I can tell you children that age know nothing about things of that nature. Im in utter shock that you said such a thing about a 4 year old. A mere child!! Chai Chineke!! what has this world come to you want to say now that a child went to sleep with someone else and is now trying to pin it on the guy! Hian. Its either you're a troll or you're stu.pid as fvck. *spits*
angry angry
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Konji na bastard grin
End time rapist
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Ranchhoddas: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
noeloge82:
Konji na bastard
She's four you dolt!
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by wtfCode: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
dacovajnr:
Emmanuel Umanah Right before I Open the thread I knew They are Master in such crime..No other tribe can beat them to it...Who are they?..If I say I...you say G...another man say B......Omo na u sabi d last one OOOOOO!!!!! undecided
igbo abi?, so how 'umanah' take be igbo name?
*explain b4 amadioha take ur life!
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Richiy(f): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
noeloge82:
Konji na bastard

You are very silly and should be thrown in jail with the rapist. angry angry angry angry angry

If it was your daughter that was raped you will be asking for them to ask the 4-year old very well because ''all these small girls cannot be trusted''?

In fact, you and your kind should be separated from sane humans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Duchesskm(f): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
looseweight:
I suspect that the guy must have taken sex enhancing drugs and invited his gf, bf she declined and opted to vent the anger on the little girl shocked

Nonsense!
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Ranchhoddas: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
noeloge82:
Konji na bastard
She's four you idiat!
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
they should cut his "something"
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by ahamonyeka(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
After eating nkita.mbok
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Men are dogs, always going for whatever is available to them.
Dirty pig, he should should have a broom stick pushed through his dick and his balls pulled off.
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Christ take control, the world is becoming hell itself. evil and wicked stories everyday, cause by Satan d evil producer. Na wa oh....
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by bestofbabs(m): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
You only released on her lap, Sebi ashawo house dey close to u y u no go there I know ajegunle get ashawo store plenty with #200 u go do tire grin
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Ranchhoddas: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
MissGdope:

A 4 year old girl? "May have done it before!!?" shocked
I have a 4 year old sister and I can tell you children that age know nothing about things of that nature. Im in utter shock that you said such a thing about a 4 year old. A mere child!! Chai Chineke!! what has this world come to you want to say now that a child went to sleep with someone else and is now trying to pin it on the guy! Hian. Its either you're a troll or you're stu.pid as fvck. *spits*
angry angry
I go with stu.pid.
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Kulas: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eyaaa,konji don hold an Akwaibom guy wey no fit get a woman and maintain and he resort to a girl of four.Konji is very bad.
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Ndmichaels(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
I saw 'Akwa Ibom' and i understood the story better. In that part of Nigeria, even girls rape boys more. They just have a thing for sex!
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by horlahwhunmie(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Everybody would try 2 say 1 or 2 things or the order any1 of u dat av not commited any sexual immorality should cast a stone,anyway devil at work. Jesus is coming,I join nairaland bkos of lasisi he is very funny.
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by guyXander(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
End time rape grin grin
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
throes of a nation about to DIE FINAL DEATH grin grin grin to GOD BE THE GLORY
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Nicepoker(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
babaireti:
And that is why I want these SSE to go ,who still want these people in naija? they are BAD-LUCK and we need less of them.
what's this one saying.
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by ceeceeuwa: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
noeloge82:
Konji
What has a small girl of 4yrs gotten that can make a man do this rubbish and to worsen d matter his defending himself
Sometimes I begin to wonder what is this world turning into sha d idiot saw brothels around yet he choose to defile d innocent one
How I wish d penalty for this offense is express
Hear yourself!
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
damton:
I don't want to say this is a stale news.
That would sound insensitive.

But the rate at which the occurrence of rape cases is growing neccessitates a more much stiffer punishment.

possibly castration.
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by bienimac: 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
noeloge82:
Konji
What has a small girl of 4yrs gotten that can make a man do this rubbish and to worsen d matter his defending himself
Sometimes I begin to wonder what is this world turning into sha d idiot saw brothels around yet he choose to defile d innocent one
How I wish d penalty for this offense is express
Re: Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Missmossy:
Holy heavens shocked

What's this??

Such a heartless wrench!! It's high time rapists start started getting the capital punishment here in Nigeria as the lives of most of their victims have been destroyed already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) / Man Impersonates Mopol , Mounts Road Block To Feed Family (photo) / Naval Officer Smashes A Motorist's Windscreen At Alakija, Lagos (Video, Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.