Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation (26266 Views)

Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Seyi Shay Poses With Governor Ambode (Photos) / MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by Emmyjb(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
jamace:
What is the meaning of that title? Translate please.
Ambassador of Peace.
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by Mortocome: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
I don't see anything special in that picture...
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by yyeanqah(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Selfmade
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
okay.
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by meritamarachi(f): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
loving this guy
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by Eddy2cute(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
elakeche1:
See as he resemble Buhari... One Love bro
lol no be lie yoooo

1 Like

Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by idupaul: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Everybody loves 2baba
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by obinnashady(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
O! 2baba u be baba now #jagaban
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by xMrPx(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
In other word, el rufia is d little thing grin grin
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by obinnashady(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
meritamarachi:
loving this guy
why not,u no be woman..?
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by meritamarachi(f): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
obinnashady:
why not,u no be woman..?
meaning
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by obinnashady(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
meritamarachi:
meaning
u are not allergic to fine guys,are u?
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by Tjsalau: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
efilefun:
2baba is a living legend.

Its called common sense but unfortunately its not common.
sure, he remains a living legend
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by Tjsalau: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mortocome:
I don't see anything special in that picture...
hw can u see somfin spcl in d pix, since u r an enemy of progress mtchew.
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by difego: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by galarbagalapazy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
The price of greatness is responsibility.
Life isn’t about what happens to us. It’s about how we perceive what happens to us......2baba the nigerian most incredible icon when it comes to muzic
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by galarbagalapazy(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
U GO COM B END TYM INTERNET USER COS 15 YEARS AGO I NO WHETHR U DREAM OF HAND SET 2LK MORE OF USING UR PHONE TO DO UR END TYM INTERNET SURFING
chinoify:
End time celebrity
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by arimahoseloka(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
kenzyent:
ok
u are a theif
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by anthonychido: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Congrats bro .... 2baba
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by UruAnn(f): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Soloblincus:
End time picture
what dose "End time" gotta do with d picture?
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by gflames89(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=Weeee post=40395433]El. Rufai is indeed a Governor for the people. 2Baba deserves anything he gets. He is a legend...
O boy u funny oooh government of which people? Am a Kroc_city boy to the core I run commot for Kaduna when change blow I saw it coming.To go home for Xmas dey fear me sef everybody they cry say area dry as in even runs girls no get customer.Hunger don buku for Kaduna my bro.na 24th night me go show Kaduna I go lock myself for my papa house I no go smell gate my small change wey I cum make for Lagos Kaduna brokenness go overtake am noooo.d kind suffering wey dey happen for Kaduna e strong pass d 4.5G network wey nitel wan introduce
Re: 2face Pictured With Governor El-Rufai After His Coronation by dododawa1: 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
2face is from north = jos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Okocha 'Igwe 2pac' Fan Removes His Top On Seeing The Actor (Video) / A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) / Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Ubi Franklin On Tithe Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.