Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

How Can Someone Delete His Account Off On Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can Someone Delete His Account Off On Nairaland (865 Views)

How To Delete An Unwanted Post In Nairaland. / Download This Free Internet Marketing Tools Before I Delete / How To Delete Whatsapp Message Before It Gets Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Delete His Account Off On Nairaland by lilremedy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
I Wan To Delete One Of My Account Off Here. So Pls Who Can Help. Any Mods?

Experimenting Something...............

nairalandnairalandnairaland
Re: How Can Someone Delete His Account Off On Nairaland by lomprico(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Just insult one of the super mods n get banned forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Delete His Account Off On Nairaland by SeverusSnape(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
lilremedy:
I Wan To Delete One Of My Account Off Here. So Pls Who Can Help. Any Mods?

Experimenting Something...............

nairalandnairalandnairaland

1. Click on your profile on the top left of this platform.

2. Go to the bottom of the profile page and click 'deactivate account'.
Re: How Can Someone Delete His Account Off On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Go to edit profile nd deactivate
Re: How Can Someone Delete His Account Off On Nairaland by bedfordng(m): 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
they have deactivation button.. Just click your profile and scroll down. You will see it
Re: How Can Someone Delete His Account Off On Nairaland by Izema: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Cant find it plz
Go to edit profile nd deactivate

(1) (Reply)

US / UK Adsense Account Needed Urgently. / I Want To Rank My Website/blog Who Will Help? / How To Go About Wordpress Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.