Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car (33352 Views)

Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Terry G Shows Off His Parents On Instagram (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by fransixe(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
efonat:
[size=30pt]mtcheeeew No be even new one, Na Belgium. [/size]
oya go buy the BELGIUM one na.... e easy? na so u go dey here dey hiss from jan to december, like snail. even "tortose" car, u no go show Nairalanders.... haters.
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by Spaxon(f): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
amiskurie:
I saw her,glaring like the surface of our lord's palace She has it all,the beauty that only our lord could bestow. So natural and pure,like the water streaming beneath the valley rock. I saw spaxon,then passion over my face,like a pussycat in a comfort zone. grin
oh... u sure knw how to flatter someone thanks cheesy
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by ooshinibos: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
does the terry G live in the Netherland/Holland now ...osewa; you need to start reviewing the junk that is coming through nairaland ..this blog is becoming unreliable to collect good gist nowadays
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by amiskurie(m): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Spaxon:

oh...
u sure knw how to flatter someone
thanks cheesy
grin
grin cheesy
Re: Terry G Shows Of His Porsche Car by joshrare(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
redcliff:
This vivian girl is just copying and pasting anything she sees anywhere with so much reckless abandon. He did not say soecifically that the car belongs to him besides it has a holland plate number.. mumu kill you

Maybe its tokunbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy / Hilarious Tweet Between A Man And Wizkid- LMAO / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Mother Cursed Seyi Law Over Placenta & Throw Away Comments"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.