Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,918 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ladies, Please I Need Your Honest Opinion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Please I Need Your Honest Opinion (698 Views)

Dear African Ladies Please Know This. / your honest advice to This Young Family / Ladies Please Be Careful!! See The Lifeless Body Of A 20 Year Old Girl Found In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Please I Need Your Honest Opinion by Dfrenzy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, I actually wanted to get the opinion of ladies on this issue b'cuz I believe I already know what the response of most guys would be like.
You are in a relationship with this guy, who was very instrumental to you financially, during your school years. Now, you are a working class Lady doing very well for herself and all of a sudden, things just went bad financially with your guy. Nothing seems to be working out. Then, salvation came in the form of a friend he assisted financially way back in going to England.
The deal was for your guy to try find his way to England and his friend was going to try to sort in out. You took care of every necessary arrangement and Niccur left.
England turned out to be hell for him. First, his friend was married and the wife was not comfortable having her husband friend living with them. She was literary treating him like a slave in the house; locking the kitchen and frigde, asking him to do the laundry and house chores before giving him meal. How can the friend allow this to happen? Well, friend comes back home from work once in a month. So was fully unaware of the extent of wickedness of the wife. Whenever he is around, your guy takes time to narrate some of his ordeal in the hands of his wife (crazy thing is she is a Nigerian, born and brought up in 9ja). I dey come a beg.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Thanksgiving Lovely People! YankeeToMe Cares.... / How Prepared Are You For Marriage??? / Mother Shares Photo Of Her 2 Duct-taped Children For Sale On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.