Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi (1619 Views)

Google Rolls Out Free Wi-fi In Nigeria's City Of Onitsha & Others / VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / The Right Way To Charge Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by banjicom(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Scientists from the University of Washington have developed a technology called Power Over Wi-Fi, which will allow gadgets to charge through a Wi-Fi network . According to the authors of the project , with the help of Wi-Fi network they managed to secure a power which can transfer sufficient energy to your phone. In addition, the technology known as Power Over Wi-Fi which looks like a special camera module will enable you charge your phone from 0 to 41% in 2.5 hours. With a distance of 8.5 meters from the source.

Read the rest of the story on: http://phonetweakers..com.ng/2015/11/scientists-discover-ways-to-charge-your.html

Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by Bambless1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Good
Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by Pennah(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
end time WiFi

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by EHMIR(m): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2015
End time techgrin

still waiting for d day i will download correct nigerian food frm d net,then i willl say ''kabiesi oo'' to technologyundecided
Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by Vision4God: 12:48am On Nov 26, 2015
Technology........ technology......ooooo
Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by Afeezoladapo(m): 6:23am On Nov 26, 2015
41% in 2.5 hrs?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2015
It's cool
Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by Misterlaby: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Cool but ....

A 100percent charge will be close to 6 hours o shocked
Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by Isewa: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2015
This is interesting
Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by 1EmmyKay: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2015
You dont wanna Miss dis!!!!!!!!!!!! its the JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY-Baddest feeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll the Rush the Exictement while u open ur mouth Agape on Mind blowing deals...Contact emmykay to get free shipping across all discounted items-08189308336....WhatsApp rush!!!!!!! remember tis first come first serve.
Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by HyDef(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2015
This is cool stuff. Great for passive charging, or making sure your battery doesn't drain as fast when using Wi-Fi(seeing as 41% in 2.5 hours is not fast, especially in the Era of quick charging).

Hope to see this get more development.
Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by DaInferno(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2015
Pennah:
end time WiFi
Bros.. Ur own no be here
Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by oglalasioux(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2015
Afeezoladapo:
41% in 2.5 hrs?
It's still something. Imagine your phone at 2% and you've got to make this important call.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2015
Misterlaby:
Cool but ....

A 100percent charge will be close to 6 hours o shocked
You shared the I siphon handler apk right?
Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by Misterlaby: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2015
blublahd:

You shared the I siphon handler apk right?

You can see it was deleted almost immediately and am always banned for posting links nowadays...

So u can still get the psiphon handler version 86 or 100 from naijawarlord dot com site...

Type psiphon in the search box
Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by Xhaka(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2015
Just get a phone with a good battery life
Dazall
Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2015
Misterlaby:

You can see it was deleted almost immediately and am always banned for posting links nowadays...

So u can still get the psiphon handler version 86 or 100 from naijawarlord dot com site...

Type psiphon in the search box
I have the 86 app already.. Got two questions,
When I installed my antivirus labelled it a malicious app, is there any downside to having the app installed on my phone?
Second, mine quits often and I would have to restart, what could be the problem?
What's the difference between 86 and 100?
Re: Scientists Discover A Ways To Charge Your Phone With A Wi-fi by hilaryitobore(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Soon you gonna here how to church your phone when cooking... Nice discovering anyway mm smiley

(1) (Reply)

Gionee P7 Max Launched / Samsung Note 3 Explodes In His Pocket, Catches Fire While On Top Bike (photos) / LG F200L Unidentified Screen Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.